There was a mass shooter targeting random people today. Wonder why you didn't hear about it?

Funny how you and Sarge are bent on bringing race into it, innit.
Are y'all suggesting that that's what the OP was doing? Because there's a chance I might agree with you this time.

Boy, nothing gets past you does it...

I'll take that as a confession.

Why didn't you just say so at the start? Embarrassed? Well you should be, but the proper approach would have been to think it through first.

A confession of what? My insinuation that the race of an offender plays into what the media decides to report? I think I made that pretty goddamn obvious. And what the fuck would I be embarrassed about? Speaking the truth?

I'll give you one guess, and you won't even have to read the article:

Man shoots 4 people in Sumter in random, 'active shooter' incident, police say

...and when it doesn't fit the narrative, what does our illustrious mainstream media do? They ignore it of course!

View attachment 285625

View attachment 285626
View attachment 285627

View attachment 285628

View attachment 285629

The media is a farce and an enemy of the republic.
That shit happens every day in this country. Even the major mass shootings don't last more than a couple days in the news anymore.

I take that as a good sign. That just means that there will be no major gun control passed anytime soon, especially with the Democrat-held House being so dysfunctional.
Over 400 million guns in this country. It's too late for gun control.

Any of them the NATIONAL NEWS?

Heavy is. The rest are REGIONAL broadcast and newspapers in the Carolinas. Because that's all this is, a REGIONAL story. There were zero fatalities and the shooter was apprehended.

Funny how regional stories with white dudes become national news in an instant.

Don't ya think?

Such as?

Are y'all suggesting that that's what the OP was doing? Because there's a chance I might agree with you this time.

Not at all. It's a pattern with the MSM. If it's a white dude it is broadcast far and wide.

If it's any other race, not so much.

Why is that?

DING I'm going with Yet Another Speculation Fallacy for 600, Alex. :rolleyes:

You have to understand --- there's the real world, and there's the Imaginarium. They're two different things.

It is however informative to see you white-knighting for fucking racists.

I have literally posted, in this very thread, irrefutable evidence of mainstream media blatantly ignoring a black man who shot 4 people at random yet ran 3 separate stories on white men who "threatened" a mass shooting but never actually shot anyone -- and you call that speculative and imaginary?

Boy, if stupid could fly you'd be a fucking F-15.

Heavy is. The rest are REGIONAL broadcast and newspapers in the Carolinas. Because that's all this is, a REGIONAL story. There were zero fatalities and the shooter was apprehended. It's not even a lead story on the local news.

white supremacist members of the domestic terrorist group INCEL shooting up screenings of the Joker movie made national news for weeks even though such an event never actually took place

No idea in the world what you're babbling about here. :dunno:
Ring for your nurse. Tell her your medication is giving you hallucinations.

71717735_2517581728459727_2090631260392128512_n.jpg

Heavy is. The rest are REGIONAL broadcast and newspapers in the Carolinas. Because that's all this is, a REGIONAL story. There were zero fatalities and the shooter was apprehended. It's not even a lead story on the local news.

so only when you want it to be a national news story is it? just trying to figure out how any regional story is national news then? What's the criteria?

I'll give you one guess, and you won't even have to read the article:

Man shoots 4 people in Sumter in random, 'active shooter' incident, police say

...and when it doesn't fit the narrative, what does our illustrious mainstream media do? They ignore it of course!

View attachment 285625

View attachment 285626
View attachment 285627

View attachment 285628

View attachment 285629

The media is a farce and an enemy of the republic.
Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid.

They actually believe 'the media' are engaged in some sort of 'conspiracy' concerning guns and gun violence.

That's because they are. They intentionally refuse to report on defensive gun usage, and hype any white dude with a gun, even those INCEL twats who never did a thing.

Heavy is. The rest are REGIONAL broadcast and newspapers in the Carolinas. Because that's all this is, a REGIONAL story. There were zero fatalities and the shooter was apprehended.

Don't ya think?

Such as?

Not at all. It's a pattern with the MSM. If it's a white dude it is broadcast far and wide.

Why is that?

You have to understand --- there's the real world, and there's the Imaginarium. They're two different things.

Ding, I'll go with pluggo reaching out his ass because he has no point to make for 2000, Alex....

Why didn't you just say so at the start? Embarrassed? Well you should be, but the proper approach would have been to think it through first.

A confession of what? My insinuation that the race of an offender plays into what the media decides to report? I think I made that pretty goddamn obvious. And what the fuck would I be embarrassed about? Speaking the truth?

Watch this, hood-boi.

Oh gee, I don't know, let me guess, the shooter is black ?

See what I mean?

Don't ya think?

Such as?

Why is that?

I have literally posted, in this very thread, irrefutable evidence of mainstream media blatantly ignoring a black man who shot 4 people at random yet ran 3 separate stories on white men who "threatened" a mass shooting but never actually shot anyone -- and you call that speculative and imaginary?

For those who missed it let's play it back in slo-mo:

I f t ' s a w h i t e d u d e i t i s b r o a d c a s t f a r a n d w i d e.

I f i t ' s a n y o t h e r r a c e , n o t s o m u c h .

That's what we call "speculation", Whizzo. An emotion-based whim offering no evidence, just "feelings". And AGAIN --- inserting "race" where it wasn't brought up. Which is the same thing you did, except you were too chickenshit to say so.

THIS JUST IN - the vast majority of mass shootings, lethal ones and otherwise, ARE done not only by whites but even more so by males. WHO KNEW.

Not only black, but the dude has played around with being a tranny as well.
The MSM has two reasons to shut this story up.

Had it been a straight white male, it would have been 24/7 on all news outlets.

25-year-old Ozzy Alexander Mooneyham, formerly Mindy Mooneyham,

Well, the photos make the person look MALE, but I am thinking of the Johnny Cash song, "A Boy Named Sue"

I searched for something to confirm that this creature is a transgender, but found nothing.

You know ... when an Addadictomy operation goes wrong, there is no telling what will come of it!

white supremacist members of the domestic terrorist group INCEL shooting up screenings of the Joker movie made national news for weeks even though such an event never actually took place

If I had no idea what you were frothing at the mouth about before, now I have even less. Is this supposed to be some kind of Bowling Green? :dunno:

I don't do movies. Never heard of any of this shit. Nor am I interested, nor is it relevant.

THIS JUST IN - the vast majority of mass shootings, lethal ones and otherwise, ARE done not only by whites but even more so by males. WHO KNEW.

and yet, you believe these mass shootings are real. The libs get together on an agenda to forcibly disarm Americans. They fake the shootings, and make some white guy the culprit, because the black community will not let them make a black guy the BAD GUY. Then they get all of the useful idiots in America to cheer in support of taking our Second Amendment Rights away.

and yet, you believe these mass shootings are real. The libs get together on an agenda to forcibly disarm Americans. They fake the shootings, and make some white guy the culprit, because the black community will not let them make a black guy the BAD GUY. Then they get all of the useful idiots in America to cheer in support of taking our Second Amendment Rights away.

I see when you come to a thread you bring your own shovel. :dig:

Thanks for that. Saves the rest of us much work.

Meanwhile, "and yet the alternative-fact crowd believes Bowling Green and Joker Movies are real". Irony, that.

So let's take stock of where we are here. You're a head-in-the-sand denialist who refuses to believe anything that doesn't suit your crackpot agenda, yea verily that the holey gospel of Almighty Gun may be proliferated to inflict still yet more gun violence, which you will then deny the existence of as well from the comfort of your barcalounger while innocent people get slaughtered --- but that's OK, fuck them, because you get to score "muh points on the message board" as a troll.

Have I got that about right Dale?

Last edited:
QUOTE="Pogo, post: 23345986, member: 41527"]

Watch this, hood-boi.

Oh gee, I don't know, let me guess, the shooter is black ?

See what I mean?[/QUOTE]
nope

Don't ya think?

Such as?

Why is that?

For those who missed it let's play it back in slo-mo:

I f t ' s a w h i t e d u d e i t i s b r o a d c a s t f a r a n d w i d e.

I f i t ' s a n y o t h e r r a c e , n o t s o m u c h .

That's what we call "speculation", Whizzo. An emotion-based whim offering no evidence, just "feelings". And AGAIN --- inserting "race" where it wasn't brought up. Which is the same thing you did, except you were too chickenshit to say so.

Wow. You are hopelessly fucking dim. The very premise of the thread was that it was not being reported far and wide because the shooter was black and I made no effort to hide that. Everyone but you seems to understand it. Next time I'll be sure to spell it out for you in pretty colors with crayon so you don't get left behind.

Of course they're real. You demonstrated that yourself in your utter failure to produce evidence in your own thread that Sandy Hook was faked.

If I had no idea what you were frothing at the mouth about before, now I have even less. Is this supposed to be some kind of Bowling Green? :dunno:

I don't do movies. Never heard of any of this shit. Nor am I interested, nor is it relevant.

Kinda hard to believe you missed the media fearmongering surrounding the release of the Joker movie.

Forum List

Back