There was a hearing today on the China Flu pandemic with the esteemed Dr. Fauci.

I do not doubt that Fauci, who until the summer of 2020, was against masks, has deals for him and his family and friends with ChiComm mask manufacturers. Thus his sudden turnaround over masks.

Tony 'Two Masks'.

It would seem that at least one member of the House isn't completely satisfied with the way the esteemed Dr. Fauci is advising Americans.

What say you?

"Well below 10,000 per day"??

Can you imagine had Trump not pushed to get the vaccine?

EzD3FkgW8AE4snZ

Looks like Fauci stood his ground on this stupid "WHEN ARE PEOPLE GETTING THEIR FREEDOM BACK!?"

"I'm a doctor, my job is to make sure people don't die"

Good work Fauci

Looks like Fauci stood his ground on this stupid "WHEN ARE PEOPLE GETTING THEIR FREEDOM BACK!?"

"I'm a doctor, my job is to make sure people don't die"

Good work Fauci
The little weasel has no problem making proclamations about how long we will be locked down on his daily TV outings, so why shouldn't he be asked under what conditions will that end? He didn't stand his ground, he weaseled out.

The little weasel has no problem making proclamations about how long we will be locked down on his daily TV outings, so why shouldn't he be asked under what conditions will that end? He didn't stand his ground, he weaseled out.

Fauci has been all over the place since January 2020 on what actions were needed. Hell, in March 2020 he said young, healthy people could take a cruise.

He was against masks until summer 2020; probably went pro-mask after deals with ChiComm mask manufacturers as he is very close with the ChiComms.

Etc., etc., etc.

Forum List

Back