There’s too much failure to keep track of...IRS scandal not investigated, dismissed.

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
"
The DOJ lawyer who’s heading the investigation is an Obama donor and the FBI, after seven months of supposedly investigating this, only recently contacted tea-party groups targeted by the IRS. But other than that, everything here seems legit.
I was totally betting on Holder resuscitating a basically dormant scandal in an election year, when his boss already has his plate full with NSA angst and the endless ObamaCare car crash."

:lol::lol::lol:

"So awful was Obama’s 2013, in fact, that between the NSA fiasco, the gun-control push, dithering on Syria, spying on reporters, shutdown theater with the national parks, and of course the Chernobyl you and I know as Healthcare.gov, the IRS targeting at this point arguably doesn’t even place in his top five lowlights of the past 12 months. There’s too much failure to keep track of. He’s faster than the speed of scandal."

Report: No federal criminal charges expected in IRS targeting of tea-party groups « Hot Air

Not according to the mindless Obamabots; they can't accept any fault with their king :eusa_pray:

"
The DOJ lawyer who’s heading the investigation is an Obama donor and the FBI, after seven months of supposedly investigating this, only recently contacted tea-party groups targeted by the IRS. But other than that, everything here seems legit.
I was totally betting on Holder resuscitating a basically dormant scandal in an election year, when his boss already has his plate full with NSA angst and the endless ObamaCare car crash."

:lol::lol::lol:

"So awful was Obama’s 2013, in fact, that between the NSA fiasco, the gun-control push, dithering on Syria, spying on reporters, shutdown theater with the national parks, and of course the Chernobyl you and I know as Healthcare.gov, the IRS targeting at this point arguably doesn’t even place in his top five lowlights of the past 12 months. There’s too much failure to keep track of. He’s faster than the speed of scandal."

Report: No federal criminal charges expected in IRS targeting of tea-party groups « Hot Air

Lest we forget Benghazi, and unlawful recess appointments, both of which could still get his kenyan ass impeached.

No wonder Moochelle wants to divorce the twit. He's even too big of a fuck up for her.

ACTUALLY, there's just a preponderance of total bs from the Pubs, and total dupes from the Bugtussle, W. Va.'s of the world...to distract you from your greedy rich heroes ripping you off...

I never expected that it would be taken seriously because lefties don't accuse lefties EVER. And when your buddies get to take charge of the investigation, this is what you get.

Remember when Holder wouldn't investigate the Black Panthers because he didn't want to harm his people? I think this investigator felt the same way. If it would make your friend look bad, don't do it. Just let the country get screwed over instead.

If there was ANYTHING to this, the networks and papers would be all over it, conspiracy morons...all they want is ratings and MONEY- That's the only ''conspiracy'', dingbats.

Right, I can't believe a Dem would have a Dem in charge of the investigation. What a shock...wtf is wrong with you. The Pubs in the house investigated this, and found NOTHING, except in the eyes of bought off Pub charlatans...ay caramba, try the real world...lol.

ACTUALLY, there's just a preponderance of total bs from the Pubs, and total dupes from the Bugtussle, W. Va.'s of the world...to distract you from your greedy rich heroes ripping you off...

If there was ANYTHING to this, the networks and papers would be all over it, conspiracy morons...all they want is ratings and MONEY- That's the only ''conspiracy'', dingbats.

francotwit: Blah, blah, blah... blurp, gurgle... schlep, glurp... blah, blah, blah... derp, blup, flut....

... you NEVER have anything to say that EVER makes any sense, you mind boggling, stupid, sons a bitch.

There is a MOUNTAIN of SCANDAL and FAILURE surrounding obama, and it's simply INCOMPREHENSIBLE how BUBBLE HEADS like you can LIE and talk ENDLESS GIBBERISH in support of him.

You are beyond a shadow of doubt, one of the STUPIDEST people I have ever seen.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007

Blah, blah, blah... blurp, gurgle... schlep, glurp... blah, blah, blah... derp, blup, flum....

... you NEVER have anything to say that EVER makes any sense, you mind boggling, stupid, sons a bitch.

There is a MOUNTAIN of SCANDAL and FAILURE surrounding obama, and it's simply INCOMPREHENSIBLE how BUBBLE HEADS like you can LIE and talk ENDLESS GIBBERISH in support of him.

You are beyond a shadow of doubt, one of the STUPIDEST people I have ever seen.
He is a fucking ignore list hack. Liberals are pure political tacticians; they will not acknowledge anything that rises up against their ideology - they have no shame. They belong to a cult that accepts no blame. It doesn't matter what Obama does, does not do, what he says, where he was borne, or who his friends are, or where he went to church; how stupid his vice is; nothing! They are controlled by dark spiritual forces.

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains no matter how improbable, must be the truth." :evil:

I ADMIRE AND RESPECT your cartoonish ''opinions'', brainwashed hater dupes. My advice is to put me on ignore. You can't handle the truth....carry on with the braindead conspiracies lol...

Retired teacher, Masters in History, 145 IQ, PIPSQUEAKS...

RWers are pure political tacticians; they will not acknowledge anything that rises up against their ideology - they have no shame. They belong to a cult that accepts no blame. It doesn't matter what Pubs do, do not do, nothing! They are controlled by dark spiritual forces. Fixed. Thanks for wrecking the world 2001-9.

''what he says, where he was borne, or who his friends are, or where he went to church; how stupid his vice is''- Everything you know is pure bs propaganda, hater dupe. Well at least you're in the white party, dingbat.

Last edited:
So your saying Issa has failed again?

So how's the Impeachment going?

Forum List

Back