There needs to be a very public trial of the ANTIFA members who coordinated these riots and they need life sentences

This needs to happen very promptly.

Interrogate some of these little looting faggots that have been arrested and follow up the chain....just like DEA does with low level drug dealers to get to the head of the cartel.

It’s really not that complex. The FBI should be able to find out where the pallets of bricks came from pretty easily.

Arrest whomever did that, for example.

Our DOJ needs to get on this now.

No one coordinated anything. Antifa is not a right wing militia group.
We know that,it's a left wing terrorist group.

You pro-Fascists are just too funny.
They are welcome in blue states,not so much in red states.

Interrogate some of these little looting faggots that have been arrested and follow up the chain....just like DEA does with low level drug dealers to get to the head of the cartel.

It’s really not that complex. The FBI should be able to find out where the pallets of bricks came from pretty easily.

gda7hz19mp251.jpg

If there is "systemic racism" how does it happen that all the blacks getting killed by the police in places that have been controlled by democrats for decades?....They're the ones who have been claiming that they'd fix it, yet the shit keeps happening.

Oh, BTW....

LeftProtest.jpg

Of course it's organized and of course these people can be traced. Rioting didn't break out nationwide spontaneously. Not because of Floyd or for any other reason. One or two cities for a night or two, maybe that happens, but not what we're looking at right now without some organization/communication/planning/funding.

From the jump my position is jail them and trace their activities backwards. They're told to use burner phones etc.,, but not all of them are that smart. Too many kooks and young idiots to hold that kind of discipline.

Hold them for as long as possible and charge them to the highest levels possible. Once the Prius driving basement dwellers get some time in a cell to think about it and start looking at any kind of jail time not spent wearing an ankle bracelet at home playing XBOX via they'll sing like canaries.
Turns out they were using bicycle scouts to find new areas where the police weren't and they communicated the info to the mobs. Someone posted a short video of one of these antifa kids they caught on tiktok . Sounds like good organization to me

Yep, I saw that. They also have social media pages up of what to bring, what not to bring, etc., where protests are scheduled for a given evening etc.

Take a few minutes and just follow the twitter links, hopping from account to account and it becomes pretty clear that:

1. These are not white supremacists, although I suppose those A-holes can be jumping on the bandwagon too.
2. They are organized.

Anyone that thinks this isn't organized is kidding themselves.

This is why governors and mayors in some places are having problems shutting this down. They won't acknowledge any of it and are still thinking/pretending this is just about Floyd. It's not, and they have no chance of knocking this back until they acknowledge the fight they are actually in instead of the one they seem to think they are in.

It was on the news last night that Twitter had to banish a group that portrayed themselves as Antifa on twitter, but were a supremacist group masquerading as Antifa....
I saw that fake nooz....I noticed that they didn't name names....Do you have a singe shred of skepticism and/or intellectual curiosity?

Of course it's organized and of course these people can be traced. Rioting didn't break out nationwide spontaneously. Not because of Floyd or for any other reason. One or two cities for a night or two, maybe that happens, but not what we're looking at right now without some organization/communication/planning/funding.

From the jump my position is jail them and trace their activities backwards. They're told to use burner phones etc.,, but not all of them are that smart. Too many kooks and young idiots to hold that kind of discipline.

Hold them for as long as possible and charge them to the highest levels possible. Once the Prius driving basement dwellers get some time in a cell to think about it and start looking at any kind of jail time not spent wearing an ankle bracelet at home playing XBOX via they'll sing like canaries.
Turns out they were using bicycle scouts to find new areas where the police weren't and they communicated the info to the mobs. Someone posted a short video of one of these antifa kids they caught on tiktok . Sounds like good organization to me

Yep, I saw that. They also have social media pages up of what to bring, what not to bring, etc., where protests are scheduled for a given evening etc.

Take a few minutes and just follow the twitter links, hopping from account to account and it becomes pretty clear that:

1. These are not white supremacists, although I suppose those A-holes can be jumping on the bandwagon too.
2. They are organized.

This is why governors and mayors in some places are having problems shutting this down. They won't acknowledge any of it and are still thinking/pretending this is just about Floyd. It's not, and they have no chance of knocking this back until they acknowledge the fight they are actually in instead of the one they seem to think they are in.
Someone is shipping in pallets of bricks and flammable liquids as well.

2. They are organized.

Sounds like organized terrorism to me.

2. They are organized.

Yeah, they're not using Uber Eats to bring that stuff in. Someone or someones is organizing logistics.

If

They need to be tried, found guilty then taken out, lined up againt a wall and summarily executed in full public view. Then perhaps the shit will come to a sudden screeching halt.
Yeah, right..... looting is now a death penalty crime? :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
You're there and looters bust down your doors, IT IS.

They need to be tried, found guilty then taken out, lined up againt a wall and summarily executed in full public view. Then perhaps the shit will come to a sudden screeching halt.
Yeah, right..... looting is now a death penalty crime? :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

They have killed people care.

Death penalty and no mercy.

2. They are organized.

Antifa is ABSOLUTELY racist and white supremacists. Don't let them or anyone else convince you otherwise. They are killing black people, black store owners, destroying black owned stores in black neighborhoods. They are undoing any possible attention to blacks killed by police, or even George Floyd, by enticing looting. Look at all the people here who are generalizing about black people looting. That is the damage that Antifa does. They are intentionally fueling hatred against black people. Antifa hates black people as much as does the KKK.

I agree with some prison time for the Antifa members. It would also be nice if the Antifa members could be stripped of their citizenship and provided with one-way tickets to the Communist nation only of their choice, with no option to return. Sadly, people cannot be stripped of their citizenship in the US. They can only reject their citizenship personally.

2. They are organized.

Antifa is ABSOLUTELY racist and white supremacists. Don't let them or anyone else convince you otherwise. They are killing black people, black store owners, destroying black owned stores in black neighborhoods. They are undoing any possible attention to blacks killed by police, or even George Floyd, by enticing looting. Look at all the people here who are generalizing about black people looting. That is the damage that Antifa does. They are intentionally fueling hatred against black people. Antifa hates black people as much as does the KKK.

Well, that could be. In terms of the twitter accounts I was referencing, they absolutely are not, as many of them are black.

And here is the thing on this. This isn't either or, as in the participation of one group does not necessarily at all preclude the participation of another, either in the same city or in the country.

I think when the dust settles we'll find there were/are numerous bad actors and groups involved here.

All of this noise about it being this or that group to prove that it is the "other" is nothing but noise.

I personally don't give a damn if it is Antifa, white supremacists, an invasion from Mars or my god-damned neighbor. Whoever it is, they need to be stopped, they need to be arrested, their contacts traced and they and everyone involved needs to pay the price for this shit.

I'm pissed off as an American, not as a conservative, a liberal or someone that hates cheese eaters or gun toters. These pieces of shit are burning our cities, destroying lives and killing people. Whoever they are I want them stopped and I want them to pay for this.

It is not a terrorist group. Looting is a crime but not terrorist. Terrorist is right wingers who send bombs in the mail. Terrorist is a right-winger who shoots up a Jewish center.

It is not a terrorist group. Looting is a crime but not terrorist. Terrorist is right wingers who send bombs in the mail. Terrorist is a right-winger who shoots up a Jewish center.

How about someone who ambushes and murders 5 cops in the name of BLM?

What is that?

gda7hz19mp251.jpg

If there is "systemic racism" how does it happen that all the blacks getting killed by the police in places that have been controlled by democrats for decades?....They're the ones who have been claiming that they'd fix it, yet the shit keeps happening.

Oh, BTW....

View attachment 345014
Here is your systematic racism
bioobh5m1p251.jpg

gda7hz19mp251.jpg

Oh, BTW....

View attachment 345014
bioobh5m1p251.jpg
A piss poor deflection, which doesn't answer the question.

gda7hz19mp251.jpg

Oh, BTW....

View attachment 345014
bioobh5m1p251.jpg
A piss poor deflection, which doesn't answer the question.

That’s how they communicate.

They have killed several people to get their point across. Yes they are a terrorist group. They are also destroying personal property to incite fear. Yes they are terrorist. But I will note you defending them.

More proof of racism on the left. It's terror to shoot up a Jewish center but shooting and killing and burning in black communities across the nation is not? No terror in the cries of those hurt, the families of those killed, and those who have lost their life's work to Antifa.

You really are a racist, aren't you?

Forum List

Back