There is only 1 patriot in the trump family and it ain't dumb donald

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Mary Trump is a true patriot.

Mary Trump says the U.S. has devolved into a version of her ‘incredibly dysfunctional family’

Mary Trump says the U.S. has devolved into a version of her ‘incredibly dysfunctional family’
http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB16Ojov?ocid=sf
Mary L. Trump, President’s Trump’s niece, said that watching the country’s leadership devolve into “a macro version of my incredibly dysfunctional family” was one of the factors that compelled her to write her book, “Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man.”
In an interview Wednesday with The Washington Post, Mary Trump said she blames “almost 100 percent” her grandfather, Fred Trump — the family patriarch whom she describes as a “sociopath” in her 214-page memoir of sorts — for creating the conditions that led to Trump’s rise and, ultimately, what she views as his dangerous presidency.

Attachments

• 1594954134547.png
    1594954134547.png
    70 bytes · Views: 234

Mary L. Trump, President’s Trump’s niece, said that watching the country’s leadership devolve into “a macro version of my incredibly dysfunctional family” was one of the factors that compelled her to write her book, “Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man.”
In an interview Wednesday with The Washington Post, Mary Trump said she blames “almost 100 percent” her grandfather, Fred Trump — the family patriarch whom she describes as a “sociopath” in her 214-page memoir of sorts — for creating the conditions that led to Trump’s rise and, ultimately, what she views as his dangerous presidency.

She certainly has you idiots buying the shit she is shoveling.

Not that it is difficult to get the left to gobble up crap.

there are no patriots in the biden family.

Gosh it sounds like the niece changed your mind and you're not a Trump supporter now.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking idiot. I hope you paid $25 for that marxist jism and that's 3 days pay at the carwash for you. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

I know you hate Trump and all, and I can somewhat understand that, but are you really supporting these Marxist shits? Seriously?

I guess you commie fucks would find her loyal to your bullshit cause.

She's a moron.

I know you hate Trump and all, and I can somewhat understand that, but are you really supporting these Marxist shits? Seriously?
I don't see any Marxists. What I do see is a fascist president supported by other fascists. What trump represents is unamerican. A vote for trump is a vote against America.

She heard him say the magic word too!!!

We're going to get him, now!!!:oops8:

I'm going to soot my load all over my keyboard!
That's nothing new. And you know it. You voted for him and still lick his ass because he is a racist like you.

Forum List

Back