There Is No War On Christmas , and there isn't a war on Thanksgiving.

The left hates Columbus...what about all this propaganda about him bringing disease, slavery, CAPITALISM, EUROPEANS to the new world that tore up the peaceful blue skinned, long tailed, avatar people. He was a plague on the indigenous people of North America.

It's been established that whatever involves God, the left wants the opposite. No thanksgiving dinner. No God, No family,, no praying and now with the biden regime. NO FOOD.

WRONG! I never once suggested it was the only proof. Here is what i posted.

"Your favorite left wing riot group disagrees. There are many on the left who have decided that our traditions are evil, but you already knew that."

So i ask again, is it your position that only BLM demonizes Thanksgiving and there ARENT many other people on the left who do this? You said there is no war on Thanksgiving, so lets find out if that is true or not.

I already answered.

I already answered.
Your answer was horseshit and now you are cowering away from the debate because, you know you cannot possibly win. Your lack of integrity and intellectual honesty has been noted.

Your answer was horseshit and now you are cowering away from the debate because, you know you cannot possibly win. Your lack of integrity and intellectual honesty has been noted.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I am not avoiding anything. In fact, I am still laughing.

Just because one extremist group and a few lefties bring up how the native Americans were treated (which was horrific) doesn't mean there is a war on Thanksgiving. I enjoyed both of my Thanksgiving dinners. How about you?

There are people who love to point out the worst in any given subject. In this case, much of it is accurate history. But judging those actions based on todays social metrics is no more intelligent than getting your panties in a wad over a handful of extremists.

But I suppose it helps if you want to play the victim.

Just because one extremist group and a few lefties bring up how the native Americans were treated (which was horrific) doesn't mean there is a war on Thanksgiving.
Youre being intellectually dishonest. Do you have any fucking idea how easy it would be for me to post a ton of other examples of left wingers whining about Thanksgiving? There are about a million articles on this subject written by your loser left wing brethren. :cuckoo:

You said that just one group is against Thanksgiving? Youre an imbecile. How can you be this out of touch?

Last edited:
Youre being intellectually dishonest. Do you have any fucking idea how easy it would be for me to post a ton of other examples of left wingers whining about Thanksgiving? There are about a million articles on this subject written by your loser left wing brethren. :cuckoo:

You said that just one group is against Thanksgiving? Youre an imbecile. How can you be this out of touch?

Please point out which of those articles are lies?

Yes, it was a different time and natives were hugely exploited.

But those articles are still the extreme minority in this country. I am sure I could find a dozen articles of extremists demonizing almost anything.

But a war on Thanksgiving? Or Xmas? If it is the opposition is failing profoundly. And, if anything, making a big deal of it is what they thrive on.

I would wager that more people have seen these views in articles claiming there is a war on Thanksgiving than have seen them on their own.

But those articles are still the extreme minority in this country. I am sure I could find a dozen articles of extremists demonizing almost anything.

But a war on Thanksgiving? Or Xmas? If it is the opposition is failing profoundly. And, if anything, making a big deal of it is what they thrive on.

I would wager that more people have seen these views in articles claiming there is a war on Thanksgiving than have seen them on their own.

More....

Who said they were lies? I said many left wingers are waging war on Thanksgiving, and they are. How effective they have been is irrelevant; they are still waging war.

They wouldnt write these articles in large numbers if there werent douchebag "cancel Thanksgiving" left wingers gobbling it up. Youre STILL being dishonest! First you said it was just one group, then i post SHITLOADS of articles from all over the country and now you claim that means nothing.

I will permanently put you on ignore if you make another dishonest post. I have no time for people who cant admit the obvious.

Last edited:
They wouldnt write these articles in large numbers if there werent douchebag "cancel Thanksgiving" left wingers gobbling it up. Youre STILL being dishonest! First you said it was just one group, then i post SHITLOADS of articles from all over the country and now you claim that means nothing.

I will permanently put you on ignore if you make another dishonest post. I have no time for people who cant admit the obvious.

I did not say it was just one group. I said you posted about one group.

Yes, there are douchebags that want to bring up the worst in everything. In this case, their point is about the exploitation of the natives. And that is historically accurate.

But it has very, very little effect on the actual holiday. That is my point.

If you want to put me on ignore, feel free to do so.

I did not say it was just one group. I said you posted about one group.

Yes, there are douchebags that want to bring up the worst in everything. In this case, their point is about the exploitation of the natives. And that is historically accurate.

But it has very, very little effect on the actual holiday. That is my point.

If you want to put me on ignore, feel free to do so.
Should we point out every murder committed by a black person on Thanksgiving? How about on Christmas we talk about all the crimes that illegals commit? Would that be any less inappropriate than whining about the fucking indians on Thanksgiving, even if its true?

The truth is, only left wingers do this shit and they do it constantly, so dont whine when other people get pissed about the war on our holidays. You sure as fuck shouldnt try to deny the existence of it.

Last edited:
Should i point out every murder committed by a black person on Thanksgiving? How about on Christmas i talk about all the crimes that illegals commit on this most cherished holiday? Would that be any more appropriate than whining about the fucking indians on Thanksgiving, even if its true?

Jeez dude, do these articles really bother you that much?

Isn't a feast and a gathering of loved ones far more to the point? So what if some people want to talk shit? They are exercising their freedom of speech, just like you are.

And yes, it is an extreme minority of the population that is talking shit about Thanksgiving. The overwhelming majority enjoyed their holiday. I am more worried about the increased depression from the season than some lunatic magazine articles.

Isn't a feast and a gathering of loved ones far more to the point? So what if some people want to talk shit? They are exercising their freedom of speech, just like you are.

And yes, it is an extreme minority of the population that is talking shit about Thanksgiving. The overwhelming majority enjoyed their holiday. I am more worried about the increased depression from the season than some lunatic magazine articles.
You lying about what we all see is what makes me angry.

You were denying the existence of the war on thanksgiving a page ago. Your posts have made a dramatic reversal.

This is what you first said...

You showed an article talking about one radical group criticizing Thanksgiving. Oh no, say it ain't so!! Not criticism!! How dare they?

You were denying the existence of the war on thanksgiving a page ago. Your posts have made a dramatic reversal.

This is what you first said...

You showed an article talking about one radical group criticizing Thanksgiving. Oh no, say it ain't so!! Not criticism!! How dare they?

No, there has been no reversal. If you call an extreme minority writing articles that are factual a "war on Thanksgiving", you need to rethink your definition of "war".

No, there has been no reversal. If you call an extreme minority writing articles that are factual a "war on Thanksgiving", you need to rethink your definition of "war".
Why do i need to rethink the definition of "war"? How am i using it incorrectly?

Also, every one of those "extreme minorities" have THOUSANDS of readers, and i only posted a fraction of the available articles, and those are all just from 2020.

Why do i need to rethink the definition of "war"? How am i using it incorrectly?

Also, every one of those "extreme minorities" have THOUSANDS of readers, and i only posted a fraction of the available articles, and those are all just from 2020.

Yeah, there are a lot of extreme liberals out there. And the articles are historically accurate. You keep failing to mention that part. If your ancestors were treated the way the Native Americans were treated, I doubt you would be fond of a holiday that commemorates it, at least in their eyes.

Your favorite left wing riot group disagrees. There are many on the left who have decided that our traditions are evil, but you already knew that.

Who knew that you asswipes needed atheist Trump to tell you it's ok to say Merry Christmas.

This is just another Trump scam to seperate you rubes from your hard earned cash & send it to him.

Yeah, there are a lot of extreme liberals out there. And the articles are historically accurate. You keep failing to mention that part. If your ancestors were treated the way the Native Americans were treated, I doubt you would be fond of a holiday that commemorates it, at least in their eyes.
Oh, so its more than just a few extremists who hate Thanksgiving? You suggested otherwise earlier.

Who knew that you asswipes needed atheist Trump to tell you it's ok to say Merry Christmas.

This is just another Trump scam to seperate you rubes from your hard earned cash & send it to him.
Im an atheist, so....

Forum List

Back