There is No Such Thing as “Palestinians”

Who better to determine who supports them than Jewish voters? Are we supposed to take a right wing posters opinion or look at the data of what Jewish Americans believe?
Lol! What?!? I have historically found Jews to be socially liberal. But when the Jewish state is attacked even the most liberal Jew becomes a war hawk. Frankly, Jews do not need anyone yo take care of them. They are prosperous, independent, and very capable of taking care of themselves, which is why I admire them. Americans of all ethnicities would be well advised to emulate these elements of their culture.

The Pew poll you cited is how Jews self-identify politically. You are attempting to use this as a basis for how the GOP treats them; I.e., the GOP treats them poorly, which is why they do not primarily identify as GOP.

This is not how logic words. You have to take too many inferential steps from the facts revealed by the Pew poll to get to your conclusion for this to be a particularly legitimate argument.

Democrats support Israel and American Jews. The GOP supports white nationalists who would eradicate Jews and tolerate antisemetic tropes about Soros and want to make the nation a Christian wasteland for all others.
That is an overly simplistic view of the world. Frankly, it is childish.

Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar being prime examples of that "support".

Calling you retarded might have been giving you too much credit.
Two Democrats, one with a Palestinian family dont make the Democratic position on Israel. The fact that the GOP is a bunch of white guys that want to blow up Muslims shocks no one. However, the Democrats have unanimously condemned the terrorist attack. You post claiming anything else is a lie.

I dont get how you all can loathe Jews for years and then suddenly act like you support the American Jews. They know you dont. Look at the voting records.

Lol! What?!? I have historically found Jews to be socially liberal. But when the Jewish state is attacked even the most liberal Jew becomes a war hawk. Frankly, Jews do not need anyone yo take care of them. They are prosperous, independent, and very capable of taking care of themselves, which is why I admire them. Americans of all ethnicities would be well advised to emulate these elements of their culture.

The Pew poll you cited is how Jews self-identify politically. You are attempting to use this as a basis for how the GOP treats them; I.e., the GOP treats them poorly, which is why they do not primarily identify as GOP.

This is not how logic words. You have to take too many inferential steps from the facts revealed by the Pew poll to get to your conclusion for this to be a particularly legitimate argument.
Youre crazy. The BEST assessment of how people view the political parties is how they vote. Are you going to tell me the evangelical Christians vote for the GOP but the Democrats represent them better? Don’t be retarded. The GOP sucks for Jews because the GOP wants to make the US a Christian theocracy and they know where that ends. Jews are socially conservative meaning they are highly tranditionalists.

Youre crazy. The BEST assessment of how people view the political parties is how they vote. Are you going to tell me the evangelical Christians vote for the GOP but the Democrats represent them better? Don’t be retarded. The GOP sucks for Jews because the GOP wants to make the US a Christian theocracy and they know where that ends. Jews are socially conservative meaning they are highly tranditionalists.
Very few Jews are religious enough to care about living in a Christian nation as long as they are treated fairly

Which they are in America

Inverse logic to suit your own narrative. That is freaking weak dude.

Very few Jews are religious enough to care about living in a Christian nation as long as they are treated fairly

Which they are in America
You can debate why they vote democrat but not that they do.

That's pretty dumb. The elected representation of the Palestinians have had a few opportunities to make peace throughout the years.
Israel could have made peace at ANY time but chose not to.

Instead they continued to push settlements into the West Bank and fuck with the Palestinians in Gaza

You’ve got no argument. You lose b
Projection. Your argument is weak and not logical. Mine is based on my experience and observations. Show me where the GOP is anti-Semitic, and I will show you many more times the American left has been anti-Semitic.

Israel could have made peace at ANY time but chose not to.

Instead they continued to push settlements into the West Bank and fuck with the Palestinians in Gaza
That is, I suppose, an interesting way to look at things. . .

:eusa_think:

A Short History of Palestinian Rejectionism​

1697399472313.png

Nobody referred to "Palestinians" when I was a kid. That didn't happen until the Egyptian terrorist Arafat (al Husseini) instructed them to.

They have to be the first people in all of history who had to be TOLD what to call themselves.
I want to emphasize that officially, there are no palestinians. There is no country called Palestine. Those Arabs there who were there long ago came from Jordan.

Projection. Your argument is weak and not logical. Mine is based on my experience and observations. Show me where the GOP is anti-Semitic, and I will show you many more times the American left has been anti-Semitic.
We agree. Yours is based on your warped opinion. Mine is based on decades of voting data. Everyone sees your full of shit and you know it.

Forum List

Back