There is No Such Thing as “Palestinians”

Imagine being an Arab in Gaza. You are stuck there because no Arab country wants you. Essentially, they strip you of your Arab identity, leaving you to concoct this “Palestinian” identity. What a dehumanizing thing for the Arabs to do to you!

Imagine being so impotent that you either (1) give power to a terror group to govern you; or (2) are powerless to prevent a terror group from taking control of you.

The non-Hamas, run of the mill “Palestinian” jack-off (if this person actually exists), seems to be fucked. BUT, before we assume that this innocent “Palestinian” person exists, why hadn’t the pro-“Palestinians” done anything about Hamas oppression of these people?

You simply cannot argue the Hamas vs. non-Hamas classification for the so-called “Palestinian” people when a certain percentage of people there actively support the group (but may not be terrorists themselves), and the rest of these people have assented to Hamas power.

Further, it must not be forgotten that most of these people, Hamas or not, would frolic with glee to watch Jews burn in a Jihadi conflagration. Not all of them, of course. But most of them.

Worrying about these “innocent Palestinians” is noble and empathetic on the surface, but is done primarily for anti-Semitic purposes. During Ally bombing of Germany, for example, I don’t think we heard anyone too worried about the “non-Nazi poor innocent German guy” getting killed.
Half are children. At what age are they no longer innocent and suddenly are Hamas supporters?

Imagine being an Arab in Gaza. You are stuck there because no Arab country wants you. Essentially, they strip you of your Arab identity, leaving you to concoct this “Palestinian” identity. What a dehumanizing thing for the Arabs to do to you!

Imagine being so impotent that you either (1) give power to a terror group to govern you; or (2) are powerless to prevent a terror group from taking control of you.

The non-Hamas, run of the mill “Palestinian” jack-off (if this person actually exists), seems to be fucked. BUT, before we assume that this innocent “Palestinian” person exists, why hadn’t the pro-“Palestinians” done anything about Hamas oppression of these people?

You simply cannot argue the Hamas vs. non-Hamas classification for the so-called “Palestinian” people when a certain percentage of people there actively support the group (but may not be terrorists themselves), and the rest of these people have assented to Hamas power.

Further, it must not be forgotten that most of these people, Hamas or not, would frolic with glee to watch Jews burn in a Jihadi conflagration. Not all of them, of course. But most of them.

Worrying about these “innocent Palestinians” is noble and empathetic on the surface, but is done primarily for anti-Semitic purposes. During Ally bombing of Germany, for example, I don’t think we heard anyone too worried about the “non-Nazi poor innocent German guy” getting killed.
By your logic you aren't an American.

Hamas are now freedom fighters whereas the Zionists murder Palestinian children for sport.
:)-

Bullshit. Hamas are terrorists.

And the folks that are anti-abortion, who now support wiping out and destroying everything in Gaza that move. .. are nothing but amoral degenerate fascists. They only pretended to care about innocent life for a political agenda.

Yes, we all know you hate Jews. There is no reason for you to continue amplifying your bigoted sentiment.
Fuck off you right wing Jew hating MFer. GOP takes every Jew and turns them into the boogie man to save face with right wing white nationalists. They are one step away from being in the GOPs barrel. Only the democrats stand up for the Jews in America - SPLC, ACLU, Democrats. GOP just likes to blow shit up.

Fuck off you right wing Jew hating MFer. GOP takes every Jew and turns them into the boogie man to save face with right wing white nationalists. They are one step away from being in the GOPs barrel. Only the democrats stand up for the Jews in America - SPLC, ACLU, Democrats. GOP just likes to blow shit up.
Slide a Tampon up your snit and calm down, bitch. What in the world makes you think that I am anti-Semitic?!? That is preposterous! This is also a rhetorical question. Further analysis exposes a fatal flaw in my query. You did not THINK at all prior to responding.

Slide a Tampon up your snit and calm down, bitch. What in the world makes you think that I am anti-Semitic?!? That is preposterous! This is also a rhetorical question. Further analysis exposes a fatal flaw in my query. You did not THINK at all prior to responding.
When it comes to electing leaders it’s the Democrats who stand up for minorities including those of Jewish faith. Any GOPer on here posing as if they care for Jews is a poser. There is no concern for Jews in America from the party of white nationalists.

Democrats keep the minorities out of the GOPs barrel and that includes Jews and Arabs. Tough work but they do it.

When it comes to electing leaders it’s the Democrats who stand up for minorities including those of Jewish faith. Any GOPer on here posing as if they care for Jews is a poser. There is no concern for Jews in America from the party of white nationalists.

Democrats keep the minorities out of the GOPs barrel and that includes Jews and Arabs. Tough work but they do it.
Oh. I see. You are retarded.

I wish I had your life, CitySalamander, where everything is black and white. It must be great! You do not have to burden yourself by exhausting your intellectual capacity on anything but acquiring pot and deciding which gubmint handout program you will next defraud.

Republican who do not like/support Jews? Are you serious?!? Man, you are fucked up fuck-up! 🤪🤣😁🤪

No response to the facts at hand. I’ve noticed you have no idea how to debate on here.
First off, I do not debate retarded, slogan slinging fuck-ups. That is not debate. But you can call it whatever you like. I call it jacking off. Second, I do not know what “facts at hand” you are talking about, you have offered zero facts. You merely have stated your biased conclusions. That is not debating. But you can call it whatever you like.

Give me bullshit and I will give you bullshit right back. You are just too stupid to recognize what is going on.

I wish I had your life, CitySalamander, where everything is black and white. It must be great! You do not have to burden yourself by exhausting your intellectual capacity on anything but acquiring pot and deciding which gubmint handout program you will next defraud.

Republican who do not like/support Jews? Are you serious?!? Man, you are fucked up fuck-up! 🤪🤣😁🤪

The only people who think the GOP supports Jews are non Jewish right wingers.

IMG_0315.jpeg

The only people who think the GOP supports Jews are non Jewish right wingers.

View attachment 843330
Your conclusion is bullshit, dude. You are arguing that GOP do not support Jews, but supply a Pew study showing who Jews identify with. Apples and oranges. The chart conclusions do not support your position. Your position is purely OPINION.

How quaint - you characterize those who support Israel as "Jew hating MFs" even as you support terrorists committed to their genocide.

You brain simply does not work the way brains are designed to work.

Your conclusion is bullshit, dude. You are arguing that GOP do not support Jews, but supply a Pew study showing who Jews identify with. Apples and oranges. The chart conclusions do not support your position. Your position is purely OPINION.
Who better to determine who supports them than Jewish voters? Are we supposed to take a right wing posters opinion or look at the data of what Jewish Americans believe?

How quaint - you characterize those who support Israel as "Jew hating MFs" even as you support terrorists committed to their genocide.

You brain simply does not work the way brains are designed to work.
Democrats support Israel and American Jews. The GOP supports white nationalists who would eradicate Jews and tolerate antisemetic tropes about Soros and want to make the nation a Christian wasteland for all others.

Democrats support Israel and American Jews. The GOP supports white nationalists who would eradicate Jews and tolerate antisemetic tropes about Soros and want to make the nation a Christian wasteland for all others.

Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar being prime examples of that "support".

Calling you retarded might have been giving you too much credit.

Forum List

Back