Zone1 There Is No Such Thing as Abortion "Medication"

No. It’s not. Plain enough?
What is plain is that you lie to yourself. Ask the fetuses > Ask the 30 & 40 year olds whose mothers contemplated abortion 30 & 40 years ago. They call it murder. Plain enough.

You realize that pregnancy is actually a more dangerous medical procedure than abortion. The death rate of pregnant women, is 30 times that of women that ended their pregnancies through abortion.

Legal induced abortion remains an extremely safe procedure, with a mortality rate of 0.7 per 100,000 procedures.

The maternal mortality rate for 2020 was 23.8 deaths per 100,000

You leave out that when it comes to the life of the mother, abortions save lives
Look at the loon liberal who only talks about the pregnant WOMEN, and makes no mention of the FETUS PERSON. Notice that ? They never mention the fetus. I read an article today by an abortion supporter. The word "women" was written 13 times. The word fetus was mentioned ZERO.

Now that being said, let's look at the numbers. The fetus mortality rate for 2020, 2021, and 2022 is 100,000 deaths per 100,000. 100%. Abortions kill lives.

What an incredibly disingenuous trick that one is attempting, to try to convince someone that pregnancy is more dangerous than abortion.
The ridiculous notion that pregnancy is more dangerous than abortion is deflection talk to nudge USMB posters away from the message of the OP. The TOPIC here is killing, and the point of reference is the FETUS, not pregnant women.

Last edited:
Actually nurse practitioners do most of the prenatal care

Nurse practitioners (N.P.s) are specially trained in women's health. They are licensed to provide prenatal care and well-woman care,

I doubt those women didn't receive any medical care during their pregnancy.
1656993711256.png

Well it's like this you see.
Women don't just "make" babies by themselves.
They don't sell baby making kits at Hobby Lobby or Wal Mart.
Actually there's this thing called sexual intercourse that men and women like to do together.
Actually it is a little more than simply a "like"....it's pretty much a biological imperative.
Even for priests and Baptist deacons....but they tend to prefer little boys to women.
But I digress.
Often when men and women engage in sex the goal is just pleasure....or maybe an expression of love/attraction for one another, not to produce a baby.
Yet, sometimes, the male impregnated the female inadvertently.
For reasons that are usually very personal and known only to the woman and perhaps her sex partner and (maybe) her God and her doctor she may decide that the parasite now growing within her would be better off not being brought to term and Born.
So the decision is made to terminate the pregnancy.

There.
I hope this helps your understanding.
I helps to understand how deranged some people are when it comes to the subject of abortion. Calling every living person, including yourself, a "parasite", is pretty daft.

Who speaks for the baby? That would seem far MORE civilized.

The millions of adults whose mothers contemplated abortion 20-40 years ago, speak for the babies. In a poll taken a few years ago of 600 of them, 100% of them were opposed to their mothers aborting them. See ? All you have to do is give the fetuses time to be born and grow up, and then you can hear from them - convincingly.

So there you have it.
Abortion opponents are not really in it for "god" or for "saving babies" or any of that other sappy, sanctimonious crap.
It's really all about controlling women's sexuality.
How MEDIEVAL!
No wonder the the LAST time the church controlled government was known as The DARK Ages!
Another thing about abortion supporters. They lie a lot, and often not very skillfully. :rolleyes: :slap:

Just answer the question if you have the ladies medical information. Did they see NP's for prenatal care or not?

Or did they forgo all medical care throughout, which doesn't sound like a very smart thing to do. Even getting an annual physical would likely (66%) fall within their gestational awareness..
Ever think about talking about the person being killed ?

Not attacking and killing other innocent human beings in cold blood is a minimum standard for humanity, let alone civility.
It is not a "human being" yet.
It is a parasite inside the woman's body.

Sure, it is "alive."
But so is an appendix, or a malignant tumor.

When you begin to define these things in more clinical terms rather than your emotional ones the entire anti-choice argument falls to pieces.

Especially the ridiculous plea that domehow "God" loves ALL the cute little babies and WANTS them to be born.
What a load of soppy bullshit!
Even the most conservative estimates on worldwide child poverty put the number at around one billion.
That's BILLION...with a B!
Most of those children will die in childhood and the time between birth and death will most likely be filled with the most equisite misery hell can conjure up.
But according to today's phony "Christian Right" God wants "all the little babies to be saved."
Why?
So he can watch them suffer?
If so that's one SADISTIC bastard right?

Especially with the scientific means available to safely and humanely end the life of an organism before its suffering begins.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is not a "human being" yet.
Objectively false. They are not some member of another species, they are living Homo sapiens.

It is a parasite inside the woman's body.
Objectively false and bigoted dehumanizing hatemongering.

Homo sapiens are not parasites to other Homo sapiens. This is basic biology. You have stated two absurd falsehoods in as many sentences.

Clearly you are either deeply committed to bad faith malicious misinformation, or you just don’t know basic things a 5th grader should be expected to know.

But so is an appendix, or a malignant tumor.
An entire organism of our species is not comparable to a vestigial organ, nor unregulated growth of a different organisms cells. Just more bigoted hatemongering nonsense from you.

When you begin to define these things in more clinical terms
I have.

rather than your emotional ones
I have none of those.

the entire anti-choice argument falls to pieces.
There is no “anti-choice” argument, pro-abort.

I love freedom of choice, why are you bringing it up in this context appropriate of nothing - just because you love needless violence and hate your fellow man that much?

I don’t have the time or patience to deal with the rest of your edgelord disdain for religion, which is again, irrelevant to my position and the argument at large. You are arguing nonsense and magical thinking and most religious folk on this topic just argue science, because the science is clear: our lifespan begins at fertilization, period.

And you can’t change that with any amount of lies, whether you are just parroting them from someone else or doing it on purpose.

Objectively false. They are not some member of another species, they are living Homo sapiens.

Objectively false and bigoted dehumanizing hatemongering.

Homo sapiens are not parasites to other Homo sapiens. This is basic biology. You have stated two absurd falsehoods in as many sentences.

Clearly you are either deeply committed to bad faith malicious misinformation, or you just don’t know basic things a 5th grader should be expected to know.

An entire organism of our species is not comparable to a vestigial organ, nor unregulated growth of a different organisms cells. Just more bigoted hatemongering nonsense from you.

I have.

I have none of those.

There is no “anti-choice” argument, pro-abort.

I love freedom of choice, why are you bringing it up in this context appropriate of nothing - just because you love needless violence and hate your fellow man that much?

I don’t have the time or patience to deal with the rest of your edgelord disdain for religion, which is again, irrelevant to my position and the argument at large. You are arguing nonsense and magical thinking and most religious folk on this topic just argue science, because the science is clear: our lifespan begins at fertilization, period.

And you can’t change that with any amount of lies, whether you are just parroting them from someone else or doing it on purpose.
"Objectively false. They are not some member of another species, they are living Homo sapiens."

Ok then.

Why don't (so called) Conservo anti-choice "Christians" stand outside abortion clinics harrassing already traumatized women with signs saying "PLEASE DON'T KILL YOUR FLEDGLING PARASITIC HOMOSAPIEN!
Instead of "baby?"

Because "baby" is an innacurate, emotionally charged word.

And why can't you address the descrepancy between what (so called) "Christians" claim God is (a loving "father" who just wants to see All the little babies being born) and what he ACTUALLY is.....

The literal poster child for deadbeat dads!

Seriously!

When talking about abortion how do you guys square the scope of human suffering that results from unplanned and unwanted pregnancies with what you claim God "wants."

You would have a lot more legitamacy if you all just came out and said "look, we have NO flipping idea of what God "wants" on this issue.......
so this is really about US
not God."

Why don't (so called) Conservo anti-choice
There’s no such thing as “anti-choice,” stop lying and bloviating with this emotional, magical thinking fueled rant pro-abort.

"Christians" stand outside abortion clinics harrassing already traumatized women
I mean the sociopaths who kill their own kids certainly deserve some trauma but they are unfortunately not getting it. So, wrong on multiple fronts, chief.

with signs saying "PLEASE DON'T KILL YOUR FLEDGLING PARASITIC HOMOSAPIEN!
Instead of "baby?"
Probably because the pro-life argument is versed in science and what you just said is nonsensical garbage? Just a hunch, pro-abort.

And why can't you address the descrepancy between what (so called) "Christians"
I don’t care about your edgelord daddy issues, sir. Stop bringing religion into what should be a secular debate.

It’s hilarious how much hypocrisy there is in someone like you doing that.

REALLY???
Tell me about your "science" please.
Broseidon, you would need to remediate the definition of life and learn what dna is and what organisms are and just… everything. From the top.

You think mammalian embryology is parasitism. That is crazy.

Forum List

Back