There Is No Such Thing As A Future The Antichrist.

there is not one word written in the c bible by the 1st century main character depicted by that book, the state religion of the roman empire.

further evidence of the forgeries and fallacies throughout the desert religions including the true nature for the climatic ending of the 1st century and the true reason for that crucifixion, liberation theology, self determination or the countless others that have lost their lives at the hands of the crucifiers yet to be brought to justice - those that are the authors for documents they claim as religions.

in the least, moses is a heretic of the highest order.

Heretics do not part the red sea. Only through Gods power was that done.

As for "The anti-Christ", who slandered, tortured and murdered Yahshua Messiah?
It was the Edomite self professed Yehudeans. And it was they who took upon themselves and their offspring all the guilt of murdering Christ.
From Esau's revolt against Isaac, Edom is basically an anti-Christ, and even more so after 125 BC when Edom was incorporated into the Kingdom of Yehuda.
The Roman destruction of Yerusalem & associated realms, wiped out that branch of anti-Christs. But there were others in Rome plotting their revenge against the followers of YahShua which they accomplished by tricking the Christians to refuse honor to the king or emperor.
Edom took over the Church of Rome and has pretended to be Christian ever since, just as their Edomite comrads in Yerusalem pretended to be the priests of Yahweh.
This was the initial part of resurrecting the Edomite beast from the bottomless pit.
They still have much influence, with all most all churches worshiping their beastly system till now. Even the folks using the word 'Jesus" are part of the delusions created to hide the the Key of Knowledge about YahvehShua and His Eternal Kingdom in the Here and Now.
The antichrist is a counterfeit Jesus that never existed, not a group of men or even any one man.

Apparently many still can't accept the fact that they have been worshipping the antichrist, a false Jesus who claimed to be God, the substitute counterfeit edible triune sacrificial mangod conjured from the depths of hell and unleashed on the world by Rome in 325.c.e, for their entire lives.

The mark of the beast they wear proudly on their forehead, Jesus this and Jesus that, I'm a believer bullshit, his mark consequently on their hand, their antichrist, anti-semitic actions.

Christianity has become the habitation of every sort of foul and loathsome beast and bird.

All the fish in the sea are dead. They have no blood. I see it with my own eyes and so I believe.

If anyone wants to know the way back to life (if they don't already) all that they have to do is ask.

Last edited:
The antichrist is a counterfeit Jesus that never existed, not a group of men or even any one man.

Apparently many still can't accept the fact that they have been worshipping the antichrist, a false Jesus who claimed to be God, the substitute counterfeit edible triune sacrificial mangod conjured from the depths of hell and unleashed on the world by Rome in 325.c.e, for their entire lives.

The mark of the beast they wear proudly on their forehead, Jesus this and Jesus that, I'm a believer bullshit, his mark consequently on their hand, their antichrist, anti-semitic actions.

Christianity has become the habitation of every sort of foul and loathsome beast and bird.

All the fish in the sea are dead. They have no blood. I see it with my own eyes and so I believe.

If anyone wants to know the way back to life (if they don't already) all that they have to do is ask.
* cue sectarian strife

lol....

In the waters of contention the truth is brought out.

Do you have a problem with that?
Yes hobelim, you all think you have the truth. I know.

Problem? No, I wish all of you would occupy your free time this way. Would save the world a lot of trouble.

Yes hobelim, you all think you have the truth. I know.

Problem? No, I wish all of you would occupy your free time this way. Would save the world a lot of trouble.
Allrighty. lol

Relax then and watch the creation of a new heaven and a new earth from the comfort of your very own death bed.

Watch.

There was no Jesus until about 500 years ago when the Vatican invented the letter 'J' to trick and deceive. The name of the Messiah that was slandered, tortured and murdered is YahvehShua or YahShua for short, meaning Yahveh Saves.
There were no Jews either until that letter was invented.
And Geesus, as Jesus is pronounced, means seducing unfaithful pig in Greek, hence Christians are slandering the Messiah everytime they say Jesus - Geesus.
And, Hence they know not the Name of He who could save them.
On top of that, most Christians worship the Jews, who are NOT Yehuda, but of Edom - Esau.

Last edited:
There was no Jesus until about 500 years ago when the Vatican invented the letter 'J' to trick and deceive. The name of the Messiah that was slandered, tortured and murdered is YahvehShua or YahShua for short, meaning Yahveh Saves.
There were no Jews either until that letter was invented.
And Geesus, as Jesus is pronounced, means seducing unfaithful pig in Greek, hence Christians are slandering the Messiah everytime they say Jesus - Geesus.
And, Hence they know not the Name of He who could save them.
On top of that, most Christians worship the Jews, who are NOT Yehuda, but of Edom - Esau.
Jesus H.Christ!

It doesn't matter in the least what name you call him. The name Jesus originated as an acronym for the Greek word for fish ἰχθύς. So take your unfaithful pig nonsense and ram it up your snout.

If you do not understand his teaching you do not know him whatever name you use.

Everyone of every language knows the person who the name Jesus refers to so stop being stupid.

Last edited:
Jesus H.Christ!

It doesn't matter in the least what name you call him.

If you do not understand his teaching you do not know him whatever name you use.

Everyone of every language knows the person who the name Jesus refers to so stop being silly.

34,000 religions claim to be christian. Jesus started 1--The rest are a mass of confusion.

34,000 religions claim to be christian. Jesus started 1--The rest are a mass of confusion.
Jesus did not start a new religion. He led all those who listened to his teaching to the sanctuary of God, a Jewish expectation of the purpose for the Messiah.

Early Christianity resembled reform Judaism more than any other religion.

He was completely Jewish in thought and belief.

Heretics do not part the red sea. Only through Gods power was that done.
the bible also claims there are 10 commandments that never existed ...

if the commandments did exist only a heretic would destroy them and worse substitute their own for ones written in the heavens ...

as also not beyond the jews that have strayed from the true religion to have altered the story of eden and other misinformation for their own nefarious purposes as clearly recorded history, the same for all 3 desert religions are void of any redeeming qualities that would associate them with the creation of garden Earth that today is itself being destroyed of which they are no less perpetrators than the worst of the offenders.

1643236462153.png

- paradise lost.

if the commandments did exist only a heretic would destroy them and worse substitute their own for ones written in the heavens ...

as also not beyond the jews that have strayed from the true religion to have altered the story of eden and other misinformation for their own nefarious purposes as clearly recorded history, the same for all 3 desert religions are void of any redeeming qualities that would associate them with the creation of garden Earth that today is itself being destroyed of which they are no less perpetrators than the worst of the offenders.

View attachment 593142

- paradise lost.
The Israelite religion was cut off of being Gods chosen-Matthew 23:38--Jesus started a new religion- Acts 24:5-Just 1 not 34,000 of them. He is with 1.

Allrighty. lol

Relax then and watch the creation of a new heaven and a new earth from the comfort of your very own death bed.

Watch.
I will send you a letter in hell telling you all about it,when I get to heaven. You need to mend your ways, this heresy on your part will not stand.

The Israelite religion was cut off of being Gods chosen-Matthew 23:38--Jesus started a new religion- Acts 24:5-Just 1 not 34,000 of them. He is with 1.

what they may have started was either never written or destroyed and clearly what is known as the c bible, the state religion of the roman empire written 400 years after their passing is not what they died for.

theirs as the prescribed religion of antiquity is spoken and natural similar to the golden rule which is not in doubt for authenticity. as would be the beginning their choice for self determination, a&e is the correct path and certainly an aspect for the persecution of the itinerant and countless others crucified by the hands of the existing desert religions.

as long as the false comandments are in their documents they will never succeed as true religions.

I will send you a letter in hell telling you all about it,when I get to heaven. You need to mend your ways, this heresy on your part will not stand.
Only the little flock is promised heaven-Rev 14:3--144,000 bought from the earth. No where is the great crowd promised heaven. So you as well live in your heresy.

what they may have started was either never written or destroyed and clearly what is known as the c bible, the state religion of the roman empire written 400 years after their passing is not what they died for.

theirs as the prescribed religion of antiquity is spoken and natural similar to the golden rule which is not in doubt for authenticity. as would be the beginning their choice for self determination, a&e is the correct path and certainly an aspect for the persecution of the itinerant and countless others crucified by the hands of the existing desert religions.

as long as the false comandments are in their documents they will never succeed as true religions.

God inspired his word. Its you who are rejecting it.

lol... right. And the dufus fairy will laugh at you in your laboratory when your boiling beaker explodes in your face in the vain attempt to turn lead into gold. An alchemist you are not.

And as usual what I have been saying is above your grasp. You put all your money on the bet that its all magical bullshit. Consequently you underestimate the power of scripture because you understand neither the figurative words nor hidden subjects just like everyone already in hell.

You can't win with a losing hand, and you have tipped your hand dummy. You suck at gambling.

Compliance with the law, the only way to heaven, stretches out above your addled head from horizon to horizon like a crystal clear vault.

FYI, The time is coming, indeed it is already here, when the dead will hear my voice and all those who listen will come to life, which excludes you.

If you don't believe me, just watch.

“How long, O simple ones, will you love your simple ways? How long will scoffers delight in their scorn and fools hate knowledge? If you had repented at my rebuke, then surely I would have poured out my spirit on you; I would have made my words known to you. Because you refused my call, and no one took my outstretched hand, because you neglected all my counsel, and wanted none of my correction, in turn I will mock your calamity; I will laugh when terror strikes you, when your dread comes like a storm, and your destruction like a whirlwind, when distress and anguish overwhelm you.

Then they will call on me, but I will not answer; they will earnestly seek me, but will not find me."

Last edited:
God inspired his word. Its you who are rejecting it.
as long as the false commandments are in their documents they will never succeed as true religions.

either the heavens provided a guide or they did not - produce the etched tablets from heaven or remove the false commandments made up by heretics that have taken the heavens in vain to usurp their own nefarious beliefs as that of which they do not represent.

remove the false comandments or cease refering to your c bible as a religious document.

either the heavens provided a guide or they did not - produce the etched tablets from heaven or remove the false commandments made up by heretics that have taken the heavens in vain to usurp their own nefarious beliefs as that of which they do not represent.

remove the false comandments or cease refering to your c bible as a religious document.

I am sure it said Moses smashed them when he came down off the mountain. How angry he must have been to see them worshipping a golden calf after all they saw YHWH(Jehovah) do for them. It shows how very unintelligent mortals really are in comparison to satan. They made that calf 1 week after God saved them from Pharoah and saw the red sea parted in front of their faces.
Have you not heard, it takes faith to serve God.

I am sure it said Moses smashed them when he came down off the mountain. How angry he must have been to see them worshipping a golden calf after all they saw YHWH(Jehovah) do for them. It shows how very unintelligent mortals really are in comparison to satan. They made that calf 1 week after God saved them from Pharoah and saw the red sea parted in front of their faces.
Have you not heard, it takes faith to serve God.
either the heavens provided a guide or they did not - produce the etched tablets from heaven ...

did they photocopy the tablets before smashing them ... no one cares about the golden calf - poor excuse for a liar.

47, you have a reading comprehension - problem ... without the tablets what was written was made null and void. you can not have both, their temper tantrum and the commandments - they are a heretic for destroying them if they excised and makes them a heretic for claiming they did without providing them either way moses is doomed till otherwise relieved by the admission of their falsehood.

the religion of antiquity is not monotheistic nor is in "our" image - so implied ... what moses expected was a golden moses not a calf ... too bad for him and his temper tantrum.

Forum List

Back