There is no reason at all to vote Republican. Trump makes that logic all the more clear

14292512_1265509030135201_1840715136914241892_n.jpg

RWs can never explain WHY anyone should vote republican without deflecting to bitching about democrats. With Trump in the race, isn't that even more clear? I just don't understand why RWs defend voting R without actually giving specific reasons why anyone should. It's just easier to deflect and bitch about democrats.

I don't like Hillary and I despise the DNC, but I can give you a whole list of reasons to vote democrat based on the policies many of the politicians run on.

So you have no problem sitting on your ass and letting the commiecrats destroy the country. Typical fucking regressive. Two more justices in the ilk of Gensburg, Sotomayor and Kagen is all it will take.
And...what are republicans going to do that will benefit the country as a whole? NOTHING.

Maybe you should read the Constitution and find out what the responsibilities of the federal government are. If you need a mommy and daddy your looking in the wrong place.
So...you admit I'm right?

No I admit like most regressives you're an immature ass that can't seem to make your own decisions and take responsibility for those decisions. The federal governments job is to keep you safe, not let foreign countries or other States take advantage of you in trade and leave you alone to make the most of your life that you can. Just like your dear leader said, they are not there according to the Constitution to do for you. That was your parents job and now YOURS.
So...you admit I'm right? You still haven't explained, with policy examples, why I should vote republican.

RWs can never explain WHY anyone should vote republican without deflecting to bitching about democrats. With Trump in the race, isn't that even more clear? I just don't understand why RWs defend voting R without actually giving specific reasons why anyone should. It's just easier to deflect and bitch about democrats.

I don't like Hillary and I despise the DNC, but I can give you a whole list of reasons to vote democrat based on the policies many of the politicians run on.
Building a wall
Fix trade deals
Smash political correctness
Destroy the Clinton Cartel once and for all
Complete outsider

I can go on if you want.

Building a wall
Fix trade deals
Complete outsider

I can go on if you want.
Lol what, exactly, is Trump going to do about trade? He hasn't explained WHAT he is going to do about it. Dont you think that's pathetic? The rest of those reasons are bullshit. They aren't actual solutions and you know it.

Why do I need a tissue?

Well its one of the two

th
How about you just admit you don't have actual reasons for voting republican?

Well, I will definitely admit one thing .... you don't want to hear the actual reasons, and even moreso, when confronted with them, you are unable to respond with a counter-argument, but instead insist on ad hominem attacks.

Now, if you want to has a serious discussion ---- pick a topic, any topic. We'll be happy to explain why we support the Republican position. Can you do the same for the Democrat position?
All you have to do is give a list of policy positions from today's republcans that you like. That's it. After that, I will give my democrat list.

From his website...

Trump agenda:

1. Build the Wall
2. Enforce laws pertaining to illegals
3. Balance budgets
4. Middle class tax cut
5. Simplify tax code
6. Make military strength a priority
7. Tear up all foreign trade pacts which are taking our jobs, especially China & Mexico & Japan
8. Install hugely successful people from private sector for making foreign trade deals
9. Take better care of wounded vets
10. Eliminate/reduce useless federal bureaucracy

Trump is conservative on these issues:
Pro life since at least 2011, wanted to ban partial birth abortion as far back as 2000.
Pro Traditional marriage. “Gay rights is not my thing.”
Pro capital punishment “Capital punishment isn’t uncivilized; murderers living is”
Hold Judges accountable
Opposes “Common core is a disaster” Teach citizenship, quit “dumbing down”.
Anti education unions (2000)
For school choice
“Climate Change is a hoax”
“No Cap-and-Tax”
For drilling our own.
On Environment “Good development enhances the environment”
Stressed the importance of a strong family & culture of life (2015)
Supports Israel
Opposes Iran deal and letting Iran obtain the bomb.
Wants to crush ISIS quickly.
Wants a military so strong no one will challenge us.
Against unbalanced trade deals that kill American jobs.
Against warrantless government surveillance of citizens.
Is against having a high national debt. Warns that $24T is a point of no return.
Against gun control
For assault weapon ban but says the AR-15 shouldn’t be considered an assault weapon.
Wants to repeal Obamacare and replace it with market driven polices and increased competition among insurance companies.
Wants to increase military spending.
Will close the border to illegals
Will send the criminals and sponges back.
Will deport all illegals but will let the hard working ones go through the legal process to come back.
Against Anchor babies
Knows unemployment is much higher than official stats.
Will bring jobs back through better trade negotiation.
Attended military academy and Wharton Business School.
Believes USA is “the greatest force for freedom the world has ever known”
Wants to honor commitments on Social Security and Medicare, which we can afford to do if he gets the economy going full steam.
Wants to reduce the fraud in disability and other programs.
Against marriage penalties in tax code.
Wants to reduce income taxes and eliminate corporate tax.
Wants to rebuild our infrastructure.
Wants to apply welfare-to-work to 76 other welfare programs (2011)
Doesn’t have time for political correctness.
Not afraid to call out either party or both when they are wrong.
Not a puppet to rich campaign donors.

Last edited:
So you have no problem sitting on your ass and letting the commiecrats destroy the country. Typical fucking regressive. Two more justices in the ilk of Gensburg, Sotomayor and Kagen is all it will take.
And...what are republicans going to do that will benefit the country as a whole? NOTHING.

Maybe you should read the Constitution and find out what the responsibilities of the federal government are. If you need a mommy and daddy your looking in the wrong place.
So...you admit I'm right?

No I admit like most regressives you're an immature ass that can't seem to make your own decisions and take responsibility for those decisions. The federal governments job is to keep you safe, not let foreign countries or other States take advantage of you in trade and leave you alone to make the most of your life that you can. Just like your dear leader said, they are not there according to the Constitution to do for you. That was your parents job and now YOURS.
So...you admit I'm right? You still haven't explained, with policy examples, why I should vote republican.

Of course I did, the court, that's enough for me. The nominations by the next president will effect this country for two hundred years, anything the president might do is insignificant in comparison. If you want to know what the party is trying to do, look at the 600+ bills passed by the house in the last two years.

Why do I need a tissue?

Well its one of the two

th

Well, I will definitely admit one thing .... you don't want to hear the actual reasons, and even moreso, when confronted with them, you are unable to respond with a counter-argument, but instead insist on ad hominem attacks.

Now, if you want to has a serious discussion ---- pick a topic, any topic. We'll be happy to explain why we support the Republican position. Can you do the same for the Democrat position?
All you have to do is give a list of policy positions from today's republcans that you like. That's it. After that, I will give my democrat list.

As you wish .... I'm in favor of:

1. HEALTHCARE
  2. Completely repeal Obamacare.

3. Modify existing law that inhibits the sale of health insurance across state lines.

4. Allow individuals to fully deduct health insurance premium payments from their tax returns under the current tax system.

5. Allow individuals to use Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).

6. Require price transparency from all healthcare providers, especially doctors and healthcare organizations like clinics and hospitals.

7. Block-grant Medicaid to the states.

8. Remove barriers to entry into free markets for drug providers that offer safe, reliable and cheaper products.
IMMIGRATION

Make Mexico Pay For The Wall

Defend The Laws And Constitution Of The United States

Triple the number of ICE officers.

Nationwide e-verify.

Mandatory return of all criminal aliens.

Detention—not catch-and-release.

Defund sanctuary cities.

Enhanced penalties for overstaying a visa.

Increase prevailing wage for H-1Bs.

Requirement to hire American workers first.

End welfare abuse.

ECONOMY

• Simplify taxes for everyone and streamline deductions. Biggest tax reform since Reagan.

• Lower taxes for everyone, making raising a family more affordable for working families.

• Reduce dramatically the income tax.

• We will simplify the income tax from 7 brackets to 3 brackets.

• Exclude childcare expenses from taxation.

• Limit taxation of business income to 15% for every business.

• Make our corporate tax globally competitive and the United States the most attractive place to invest in the world.

• End the death tax.
  • A temporary pause on new regulations and a review of previous regulations to see which need to be scrapped.

• Require each federal agency to prepare a list of all of the regulations they impose on American business, and rank them from most critical to health and safety to least critical. Least critical regulations will receive priority consideration for repeal.

• Remove bureaucrats who only know how to kill jobs; replace them with experts who know how to create jobs.

• Targeted review for regulations that inhibit hiring. These include:

• The Environmental Protection Agency’s Clean Power Plan, which forces investment in renewable energy at the expense of coal and natural gas, raising electricity rates;

• The EPA’s Waters of the United States rule, which gives the EPA the ability to regulate the smallest streams on private land, limiting land use; and

• The Department of Interior’s moratorium on coal mining permits, which put tens of thousands of coal miners out of work.

• Excessive regulation is costing our country as much as 2 trillion dollars a year, and we will end it.
  • Appoint trade negotiators whose goal will be to win for America: narrowing our trade deficit, increasing domestic production, and getting a fair deal for our workers.

• Renegotiate NAFTA.

• Withdraw from the TPP.

• Bring trade relief cases to the world trade organization.

• Label China a currency manipulator.

• Apply tariffs and duties to countries that cheat.

• Direct the Commerce Department to use all legal tools to respond to trade violations.
  • Rescind all the job-destroying Obama executive actions including the Climate Action Plan and the Waters of the U.S. rule.

• Save the coal industry and other industries threatened by Hillary Clinton’s extremist agenda.

• Ask Trans Canada to renew its permit application for the Keystone Pipeline.

• Make land in the Outer Continental Shelf available to produce oil and natural gas.

• Cancel the Paris Climate Agreement (limit global warming to 2 degrees Celsius) and stop all payments of U.S. tax dollars to U.N. global warming programs.

• Lift restrictions on American energy to increase:

• Economic output by $700 billion annually over the next 30 years,

• Wages by $30 billion annually over the next 7 years,

• GDP by more than $20 trillion over the next four decades, and

• Tax revenues by an additional $6 trillion over 40 years.

1. HEALTHCARE
  2. Completely repeal Obamacare.

3. Modify existing law that inhibits the sale of health insurance across state lines.

4. Allow individuals to fully deduct health insurance premium payments from their tax returns under the current tax system.

5. Allow individuals to use Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).

6. Require price transparency from all healthcare providers, especially doctors and healthcare organizations like clinics and hospitals.

7. Block-grant Medicaid to the states.

8. Remove barriers to entry into free markets for drug providers that offer safe, reliable and cheaper products.
IMMIGRATION

1. Make Mexico Pay For The Wall

2. Triple the number of ICE officers.

3. Nationwide e-verify.

4. Mandatory return of all criminal aliens.

5. Detention—not catch-and-release.

6. Defund sanctuary cities.

7. Enhanced penalties for overstaying a visa.

8. Increase prevailing wage for H-1Bs.

9. Requirement to hire American workers first.

10. End welfare abuse.

ECONOMY

1. Simplify taxes for everyone and streamline deductions. Biggest tax reform since Reagan.

2. Lower taxes for everyone, making raising a family more affordable for working families.

3. Reduce dramatically the income tax.

4. Exclude childcare expenses from taxation.

5. Limit taxation of business income to 15% for every business.

6. Make our corporate tax globally competitive and the United States the most attractive place to invest in the world.

7. End the death tax.

8. A temporary pause on new regulations and a review of previous regulations to see which need to be scrapped.

9. Require each federal agency to prepare a list of all of the regulations they impose on American business, and rank them from most critical to health and safety to least critical. Least critical regulations will receive priority consideration for repeal.

10. Remove bureaucrats who only know how to kill jobs; replace them with experts who know how to create jobs.

11. Targeted review for regulations that inhibit hiring. These include:
  • The Environmental Protection Agency’s Clean Power Plan, which forces investment in renewable energy at the expense of coal and natural gas, raising electricity rates;

• The EPA’s Waters of the United States rule, which gives the EPA the ability to regulate the smallest streams on private land, limiting land use; and

• The Department of Interior’s moratorium on coal mining permits, which put tens of thousands of coal miners out of work.

• Excessive regulation is costing our country as much as 2 trillion dollars a year, and we will end it.
  • Appoint trade negotiators whose goal will be to win for America: narrowing our trade deficit, increasing domestic production, and getting a fair deal for our workers.

• Renegotiate NAFTA.

• Withdraw from the TPP.

• Bring trade relief cases to the world trade organization.

• Label China a currency manipulator.

• Apply tariffs and duties to countries that cheat.

• Direct the Commerce Department to use all legal tools to respond to trade violations.
  • Rescind all the job-destroying Obama executive actions including the Climate Action Plan and the Waters of the U.S. rule.

• Save the coal industry and other industries threatened by Hillary Clinton’s extremist agenda.

• Ask Trans Canada to renew its permit application for the Keystone Pipeline.

• Make land in the Outer Continental Shelf available to produce oil and natural gas.

• Cancel the Paris Climate Agreement (limit global warming to 2 degrees Celsius) and stop all payments of U.S. tax dollars to U.N. global warming programs.

• Lift restrictions on American energy
And, my personal favorite -

Freeze funding increases to all government agencies until completion of a 3- year audit with a stated goal of identifying redundancies, outdated requirements, and unnecessary regulation. A minimum acceptable response will be reduction of agency costs of 15% (an estimate of the ratio of deficit to budget in 2020). The result will be a budget that directly reflects the needs of the government to complete its assigned responsibilities.

Ok --- your turn.

Billy000 I wish you were running Hillary's campaign. I think she's blowing it big time and forcing me to go with Trump. For a party that complained how angry Trump's acceptance speech was, the Democrats have offered nothing that makes me want to join in with their picture of America's future. It's all been negative and in the vain that the presidency is some sort of entitlement Hillary has earned.

This election is coming down to which one will irritate me the least. The ad Hillary is running here in Arizona attacking Trump is counter-productive as earlier this day I said enough was enough. Its 2 airings on tonight's local news were the final straws that broke the camel's back.

I don't like Hillary and I despise the DNC,
but yet you and millions of others who feel the same way back these assholes,and the dipshits on the right do the same thing....the reason this country has the shitty people it has running things..........

Building a wall
Fix trade deals
Complete outsider

I can go on if you want.
Lol what, exactly, is Trump going to do about trade? He hasn't explained WHAT he is going to do about it. Dont you think that's pathetic? The rest of those reasons are bullshit. They aren't actual solutions and you know it.
He can rework them he can either pull out entirely OR renegotiate them. This is the man who wrote a NY Times best seller on negotiating. Your opinion is pointless on ANY of my points....you asked WHY and I answered.

Why do I need a tissue?

Well its one of the two

th

Nobody is interested in your stupid game.

Only America haters will NOT vote Trump.......

Building a wall
Fix trade deals
Complete outsider

I can go on if you want.
He can rework them he can either pull out entirely OR renegotiate them. This is the man who wrote a NY Times best seller on negotiating. Your opinion is pointless on ANY of my points....you asked WHY and I answered.
That book was written by a ghost writer you idiot.

Why do I need a tissue?

Well its one of the two

th

From his website...

Trump agenda:

1. Build the Wall
3. Balance budgets
4. Middle class tax cut
5. Simplify tax code
7. Tear up all foreign trade pacts which are taking our jobs, especially China & Mexico & Japan
8. Install hugely successful people from private sector for making foreign trade deals

Pro life since at least 2011, wanted to ban partial birth abortion as far back as 2000.
Pro capital punishment “Capital punishment isn’t uncivilized; murderers living is”
Hold Judges accountable
For school choice
“No Cap-and-Tax”
For drilling our own.
Supports Israel
Is against having a high national debt. Warns that $24T is a point of no return.
Against gun control
For assault weapon ban but says the AR-15 shouldn’t be considered an assault weapon.
Wants to repeal Obamacare and replace it with market driven polices and increased competition among insurance companies.
Will deport all illegals but will let the hard working ones go through the legal process to come back.
Against Anchor babies
Wants to honor commitments on Social Security and Medicare, which we can afford to do if he gets the economy going full steam.
1) Oh you mean the idea a 5th grader could come up with? You're an idiot if you think Mexico would even come close to paying for it.
2) Oh right his uber police force. How would that be paid for? Trump only seeks to cut taxes.
3) BASED ON WHAT POLICY
4) Bullshit. How big?
5) Uh no. His tax plan only gives more breaks to his class. Simplifying the tax coden would mean closing all of the loopholes.
6) Paid for by WHAT?
7) You nor Trump even understand these trade agreements.
8) Are you kidding me? What the fuck?
9) Him pandering to vets isn't an actual policy is it?
10) Again, no specifics whatsoever.

Well its one of the two

th

From his website...

Trump agenda:

1. Build the Wall
3. Balance budgets
4. Middle class tax cut
5. Simplify tax code

Hold Judges accountable
For school choice
“No Cap-and-Tax”
For drilling our own.
Supports Israel
Against gun control
Against Anchor babies
1) Oh you mean the idea a 5th grader could come up with? You're an idiot if you think Mexico would even come close to paying for it.
2) Oh right his uber police force. How would that be paid for? Trump only seeks to cut taxes.
3) BASED ON WHAT POLICY
4) Bullshit. How big?
5) Uh no. His tax plan only gives more breaks to his class. Simplifying the tax coden would mean closing all of the loopholes.
6) Paid for by WHAT?
7) You nor Trump even understand these trade agreements.
8) Are you kidding me? What the fuck?
9) Him pandering to vets isn't an actual policy is it?
10) Again, no specifics whatsoever.
It was a video.....:lol:

Why do I need a tissue?

Well its one of the two

th

Nobody is interested in your stupid game.
You're just too much of a pussy to admit you can't answer the question.

There is still very much reason to vote for Trump though... haven't you been scream how he's not republican for ages now?

Building a wall
Fix trade deals
Complete outsider

I can go on if you want.
That book was written by a ghost writer you idiot.
And he just thought just like Trump huh? Dumbass....it was Trumps words on paper that an actual WRITER wrote into a book.Big surprise!

Forum List

Back