there is no police brutality problem

..there are 10 MILLION arrests per year--this is not counting traffic stops
..there are 30 million calls for police assistance
..and how many without--a--question--police caused murder/manslaughter deaths ??? let's go high and say 30 [ and 30 is a lot more than there really is ]
..that's 1 death for every 300,000 thousand arrest..lets cut that in half for the non-believers
---that's 150,000 arrests BEFORE there is ONE death......150,000
not counting traffic stops or 30 MILLION calls for police assistance

..there are going to be HUMAN mistakes/errors/etc...parents ''kill'' their kids by leaving them in hot cars..they are not trying to kill them--and this is without the huge difficulty of trying to arrest resisting jackasses
...EXPERTS in their fields '''kill''' HUNDREDS-- because of HUMAN mistakes/etc = pilots and the military

..that's a .0003 death rate---NOT a problem --if I did not miss any zeros/etc
..considering blacks commit MURDER [ got it??!! = MURDER ] at FOUR times the rate of whites/crime at much higher rates, the police are doing a good job at NOT causing black deaths
..in a country with one of the highest gun ownership and murder rates
I love thos argument. Lots of people die so it is OK for police to kill un armed black people.
Comprehension is not your friend...please show us where he stated that, I'll be waiting, Fake Dave.
thank you----I don't know WTF he/she is babbling about

hahahhahahaha
..the numbers cover ALL/any type of brutality

View attachment 349718
hahhahahah
1. so if someone attacks you, and you have a pistol, you will let them beat the crap out of you???--because MBrown attacked the cop
..unarmed does not mean not a threat
2. EGarner was resisting---it's his fault
3. you provided no link --let's see it
4. blacks commit murder at 4 times the rate/rape 2 times the rate/crime higher rates--so it appears blacks are being killed at a LOWER rate regarding the crime they commit = interaction with cops
-----if you don't commit crime--guess what !!!!!??? you usually don't come into contact with the police = they CAN'T KILL YOU
5. the big one--you did not refute the OP that brutality is not a problem = 5 times the RATE--not PER YEAR
booom and booom baby!!!

''''16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.''''

''''Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.''''

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do you think that makes you sound smart?
I know it does
...it's an airtight OP

And the OP is an excellent argument for disbanding and defunding Police. Billions of interactions take place between men and women. Millions of consensual sexual encounters. Only a tiny fraction of those encounters are non consensual. So Rape is a statistically insignificant crime. We do not need special units within the police to investigate these statistically insignificant criminal activity.

hundreds of millions of people interact with their banks. Millions do so every day. A Bank Robbery is such a rare occurrence that when compared with the total number of bank visitors it is insignificant. Obviously we do not have a bank robbery problem.

Your statistical model essentially demonstrates that no criminal activity is significant. We can close the prisons and disband the police with no real repercussions. Even if crime doubled. It would still be insignificant. Statistically speaking.
So you don't think there would be a rise in crime if the police were disbanded? You telling me that you're that much of an idiot....really?
You certainly have removed all doubt about your lack of intellect. But, keep going...it's entertainment.:popcorn:

..and how many without--a--question--police caused murder/manslaughter deaths ??? let's go high and say 30 [ and 30 is a lot more than there really is ]
..that's 1 death for every 300,000 thousand arrest..lets cut that in half for the non-believers

..there are going to be HUMAN mistakes/errors/etc...parents ''kill'' their kids by leaving them in hot cars..they are not trying to kill them--and this is without the huge difficulty of trying to arrest resisting jackasses
...EXPERTS in their fields '''kill''' HUNDREDS-- because of HUMAN mistakes/etc = pilots and the military

..considering blacks commit MURDER [ got it??!! = MURDER ] at FOUR times the rate of whites/crime at much higher rates, the police are doing a good job at NOT causing black deaths
I love thos argument. Lots of people die so it is OK for police to kill un armed black people.
Comprehension is not your friend...please show us where he stated that, I'll be waiting, Fake Dave.
You certainly did say it even of you are too fucking stupid to know it.

You cited a pile of worthless stats about how these killings are a low percentage. Why? So people should not care about the George Floyds?

hahahhahahaha

View attachment 349718
hahhahahah
1. so if someone attacks you, and you have a pistol, you will let them beat the crap out of you???--because MBrown attacked the cop
4. blacks commit murder at 4 times the rate/rape 2 times the rate/crime higher rates--so it appears blacks are being killed at a LOWER rate regarding the crime they commit = interaction with cops
-----if you don't commit crime--guess what !!!!!??? you usually don't come into contact with the police = they CAN'T KILL YOU
5. the big one--you did not refute the OP that brutality is not a problem = 5 times the RATE--not PER YEAR
booom and booom baby!!!

''''16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.''''

''''Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.''''

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I know it does
...it's an airtight OP

And the OP is an excellent argument for disbanding and defunding Police. Billions of interactions take place between men and women. Millions of consensual sexual encounters. Only a tiny fraction of those encounters are non consensual. So Rape is a statistically insignificant crime. We do not need special units within the police to investigate these statistically insignificant criminal activity.

hundreds of millions of people interact with their banks. Millions do so every day. A Bank Robbery is such a rare occurrence that when compared with the total number of bank visitors it is insignificant. Obviously we do not have a bank robbery problem.

Your statistical model essentially demonstrates that no criminal activity is significant. We can close the prisons and disband the police with no real repercussions. Even if crime doubled. It would still be insignificant. Statistically speaking.
So you don't think there would be a rise in crime if the police were disbanded? You telling me that you're that much of an idiot....really?
You certainly have removed all doubt about your lack of intellect. But, keep going...it's entertainment.:popcorn:
You stupid fuck, they would be replaced.

You people keep proving just how fucking stupid Trump supporters rerally are.

hahahhahahaha

View attachment 349718
hahhahahah
booom and booom baby!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I know it does
...it's an airtight OP

that's GENIUS--comparing going to the bank with criminals
woooooohooooooooo
...STILL--no one has proved the OP wrong = .0003

I am absolutely agreeing with you. Instead of focusing on the thousand or so people killed by police. You use the arrests as the yardstick.

That same yardstick applied to Bank Robbery means that roughly speaking it is far more likely that someone will be brutalized by police than a bank will be robbed.

Using that same technique, as I showed, it is almost unheard of that a woman be raped. Three hundred million people in this country. At least a million of them are having sex every day. Probably more with the Corona isolations. But at least a million every single day. Probably ten million are having consensual sex every day. Against that, one woman will be raped. That means that a woman has a one in ten million chance of being raped.

Those dead cops you are complaining about regularly? Why? Most die from non violent means. A mere 48 were shot and killed last year. Compared to the eight hundred thousand cops there are in the country as an average, you’re talking about minuscule percentages. So why worry about it? Who cares if the odds are something like one in five million that a cop will be killed this week?

Your statistics work. I am just going to use them for every other criminal argument. Drug dealers? No big deal. For every drug deal, there are at least ten thousand legitimate purchases. Food, whatever. So who cares if that guy is dealing drugs? His criminal activity is insignificant statistically speaking.

These are your Statistical techniques applied to other things. Why is that a problem? If your technique is good, and your results are valid, then why is it wrong to apply it to anything else?

hahahhahahaha

View attachment 349718
hahhahahah
booom and booom baby!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I know it does
...it's an airtight OP

Well according to the statistical model that our hero has put forth, no it wouldn’t. Even if it doubled, it would still be statistically irrelevant.

Let’s say that for every ten million consensual sexual encounters, there is one rape. Even if that doubled, it would be one rape for every five million consensual encounters. Hardly worth noticing.

Because that is what the OP is doing. He is claiming that you have to view brutality as a tiny fraction of each interaction, or arrest, for the Country. Fine. Then criminal activity must be Viewed in the same standard.

A million people go in and out of banks every day. perhaps one is robbed. That means a one in a million chance of a bank robbery. Even if it doubled, it would be one in five hundred thousand. Hardly worth noticing.

I mean think about it like this. Let‘s say that you build cars. One in five hundred thousand has a problem. That would be exceptional quality control right?

I like this statistical model. I say we use it for everything.

hahahhahahaha

View attachment 349718
hahhahahah
booom and booom baby!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I know it does
...it's an airtight OP

Well according to the statistical model that our hero has put forth, no it wouldn’t. Even if it doubled, it would still be statistically irrelevant.

Let’s say that for every ten million consensual sexual encounters, there is one rape. Even if that doubled, it would be one rape for every five million consensual encounters. Hardly worth noticing.

Because that is what the OP is doing. He is claiming that you have to view brutality as a tiny fraction of each interaction, or arrest, for the Country. Fine. Then criminal activity must be Viewed in the same standard.

A million people go in and out of banks every day. perhaps one is robbed. That means a one in a million chance of a bank robbery. Even if it doubled, it would be one in five hundred thousand. Hardly worth noticing.

I mean think about it like this. Let‘s say that you build cars. One in five hundred thousand has a problem. That would be exceptional quality control right?

Your hypothesis is nothing but bullshit. Get over it

hahahhahahaha

View attachment 349718
hahhahahah
booom and booom baby!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I know it does
...it's an airtight OP

You stupid fuck, they would be replaced.

You people keep proving just how fucking stupid Trump supporters rerally are.

You certainly did say it even of you are too fucking stupid to know it.

You cited a pile of worthless stats about how these killings are a low percentage. Why? So people should not care about the George Floyds?
Once again, you stupid fuck...comprehension is not your friend. I didn't cite any stats whatsoever. :laughing0301:
But, thank you for proving my point. priceless

hahahhahahaha

View attachment 349718
hahhahahah
booom and booom baby!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I know it does
...it's an airtight OP

Your hypothesis is nothing but bullshit. Get over it

So it doesn’t work for regular crime. Only Police Britality?

hahahhahahaha

View attachment 349718
hahhahahah
booom and booom baby!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I know it does
...it's an airtight OP

that's GENIUS--comparing going to the bank with criminals
woooooohooooooooo
...STILL--no one has proved the OP wrong = .0003
That was not the comparison.

If you think something is irrelevant because it only happens in a very small percentage of instances then indeed many crimes should be considered irrelevant because they happen in only a very small percentage of interactions between people.

Why are black Americans more likely to be shot by police than White Americans?

What Research Says About Race and Police Shootings

"In the U.S., African Americans are 2.5 times more likely to be killed by police than white people. For black women, the rate is 1.4 times more likely.

"That’s according to a new study conducted by Frank Edwards, of Rutgers University’s School of Criminal Justice, Hedwig Lee, of Washington University in St. Louis’s Department of Sociology, and Michael Esposito, of the University of Michigan’s Institute for Social Research.

"The researchers used verified data on police killings from 2013 to 2018 compiled by the website Fatal Encounters, created by Nevada-based journalist D. Brian Burghart.
LJBAR33OY5HYFF5Y5VC56AE5ZU.jpg

"Under their models, they found that roughly 1-in-1,000 black boys and men will be killed by police in their lifetime. For white boys and men, the rate is 39 out of 100,000."

White Supremacist Infiltration of US Police Forces: Fact-Checking National Security Advisor O’Brien

Why are black Americans more likely to be shot by police than White Americans?

What Research Says About Race and Police Shootings

"In the U.S., African Americans are 2.5 times more likely to be killed by police than white people. For black women, the rate is 1.4 times more likely.

"That’s according to a new study conducted by Frank Edwards, of Rutgers University’s School of Criminal Justice, Hedwig Lee, of Washington University in St. Louis’s Department of Sociology, and Michael Esposito, of the University of Michigan’s Institute for Social Research.

"The researchers used verified data on police killings from 2013 to 2018 compiled by the website Fatal Encounters, created by Nevada-based journalist D. Brian Burghart.
LJBAR33OY5HYFF5Y5VC56AE5ZU.jpg

"Under their models, they found that roughly 1-in-1,000 black boys and men will be killed by police in their lifetime. For white boys and men, the rate is 39 out of 100,000."

White Supremacist Infiltration of US Police Forces: Fact-Checking National Security Advisor O’Brien
THANK YOU
so, the blacks murder at FOUR times the rate and rape at 2 times the rate = they are being shot at a LOWER rate than whites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wwooooooooohooooooooooooooo

THANK YOU
so, the blacks murder at FOUR times the rate and rape at 2 times the rate = they are being shot at a LOWER rate than whites
So you believe there are too few unarmed blacks being killed by police?
Screen-Shot-2020-05-26-at-10.57.03-AM-1536x1081.png

POLICE KILLING OF BLACKS: Do Black Lives Matter? - Sociology Toolbox

"Data collected by the Washington Post on the use of lethal force by police officers since 2015 indicate that, relative to the proportion of the population, Blacks are over-represented among all those killed by police.

"As is evident in the figure below, (looking at the top blue bar) according to the US Census estimates, Blacks made up 12% of the population.

"However, from 2015 – 2019 they accounted for 26.4% of those that were killed by police under all circumstances."

Can you explain how higher levels of violent crime in black neighborhoods justifies higher numbers of police shootings of unarmed blacks?
MGN_1280x720_00614C00-CPGSY-860x484.jpg

Police video of Atlanta shooting shows 'largely peaceful' encounter with fatal ending

THANK YOU
so, the blacks murder at FOUR times the rate and rape at 2 times the rate = they are being shot at a LOWER rate than whites

"Data collected by the Washington Post on the use of lethal force by police officers since 2015 indicate that, relative to the proportion of the population, Blacks are over-represented among all those killed by police.

"As is evident in the figure below, (looking at the top blue bar) according to the US Census estimates, Blacks made up 12% of the population.

"However, from 2015 – 2019 they accounted for 26.4% of those that were killed by police under all circumstances."

Can you explain how higher levels of violent crime in black neighborhoods justifies higher numbers of police shootings of unarmed blacks?

Police video of Atlanta shooting shows 'largely peaceful' encounter with fatal ending
2% of the US population is killed by the police????!!!!!??

THANK YOU

sorry, my stats are air tight

Democrats want to keep Blacks poor, pissed off and dependent on government. Democrats have taught Blacks that the best way to get what they want is to play the victim. It's like a little kid crying or a customer constantly bitching to get what he wants. Democrats have been playing Blacks like this for decades.

Nobody plays the victim more than conservatives in America.

I think this should be Trump's motto for the campaign.

Pro Trump people are pro truth indeed.

Mac on the other hand - whatever the media says and herd follows with - that opinion is correct!!
The OP agreed with me.

No need to insult. Again.

The OP seriously does not agree with you. Unless you believe blacks need some new border boards for their beds. Police brutality is largely non-issue for everyone except for CRIMINALS whose side you are on.

I prefer to insult those fuckers who stand with criminals and against America. You can count on that every time. Being a media/mob addicted sheep is bad enough...
Take it up with the OP. Hold him accountable.

Oh, that's right. You guys don't have the balls to do that.

More Mac's socially constructed reality speech. People with IQs above 90 don't hold people accountable for reporting the facts - that in itself is a far left position.

However, I don't find anything wrong with the OP. The same can't be said about you.
Then what are you bitching about? I supported it.

You snowflakes even whine when I say something you like.

Find a Safe Space. You're boring.

You did not support it.

So do you accept that police brutality is not the problem the media lies it to be?
I gave an honest response to the OP, and the OP agreed with me.

The fact that you're so touchy says more about you than me.

8mK08Hv.gif
Norman In case you don't know it...Mac is playing you like a fiddle.

Mac on the other hand - whatever the media says and herd follows with - that opinion is correct!!
The OP agreed with me.

The OP seriously does not agree with you. Unless you believe blacks need some new border boards for their beds. Police brutality is largely non-issue for everyone except for CRIMINALS whose side you are on.

I prefer to insult those fuckers who stand with criminals and against America. You can count on that every time. Being a media/mob addicted sheep is bad enough...

More Mac's socially constructed reality speech. People with IQs above 90 don't hold people accountable for reporting the facts - that in itself is a far left position.

However, I don't find anything wrong with the OP. The same can't be said about you.

You did not support it.

So do you accept that police brutality is not the problem the media lies it to be?

8mK08Hv.gif

He can't play the fiddle. All he can do is follow the crowd to the cliff. Socially constructed reality...

He actually SHOULD watch more Sam Harris, even Harris sees a big problem with the whole situation. But instead Mac will probably call him far right activist.

The OP agreed with me.

You did not support it.

8mK08Hv.gif

He can't play the fiddle. All he can do is follow the crowd.

He actually SHOULD watch more Sam Harris, even he sees a big problem with that and the whole situation. But instead Mac will probably call him far right activist.
Sam Harris is one of my two or three favorite thinkers. I'm a big fan. I've quoted him here many times.

Go ahead and tell me his FULL position on this. We'll see how accurate and complete you can be.

Forum List

Back