There is No Democratic Plantation

There is no such plantation and let me quote Malcolm X since I forgot.

View attachment 391996

On the plantation, you are completely dependent of those Democrats for your sustenance. They like keeping you reliant on them, yet they offer you very little in return if you think about it.

It's pretty obvious that if those Democrats have done so much for you, race wouldn't be such an issue with you. But they haven't. The Democrats have kept you poor, angry, and divided among yourselves. They've had a long history of telling you that if you vote for them, you'll no longer be poor, angry, and divided. But they always fail to deliver on their promises.
We were republicans for 100 years. There are reasons why we aren't now. Because if Democrats keep us poor, republicans kept us broke, homeless, and with no legal protection.

Your ignorance of American history is astounding. If it weren't for the Republicans, your Democrat massas would still be beating you every day and raping your wives every night.
Yet today we do not see the Republicans elevating the blacks what we do hear a lot from Repubs is how they are feral, welfare users and thugs.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Modern Republicans in a dishonest revision of history, have tried using the liberal beliefs of the original republican party to make claims to black people. For example they will use black republicans from the past to gaslight blacks to claim that the current republican party is the right choice for blacks. Meanwhile they use the past conservatism of the democratic party to claim that blacks today are being fooled by the democrats. That we are being tricked or given free stuff which creates a dependency that keeps blacks voting democrat against their best interest and that our interest would be better served if we joined the republican party. They use black historical figures as props.

View attachment 391982

But there is one problem with this. Here are some words from Frederick Douglass:

“What to the American slave is your Fourth of July? I answer, a day that reveals to him more than all other days of the year, the gross injustice and cruelty to which he is the constant victim. To him your celebration is a sham; your boasted liberty an unholy license; your national greatness, swelling vanity; your sounds of rejoicing are empty and heartless; your shouts of liberty and equality, hollow mock; your prayers and hymns, your sermons and thanksgivings, with all your religious parade and solemnity, are to him mere bombast, fraud, deception, impiety, and hypocrisy - a thin veil to cover up crimes which would disgrace a nation of savages. There is not a nation of the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of these United States at this very hour.”

You can't name one black republican today who would stand before the nation on the Fourth of July questioning and denouncing Americas continuing problem with race. Why? Because opposition to racism has always been a liberal ideal. Frederick Douglass was a progressive and not a conservative.

White conservatives have always opposed racial equality and have always advanced blacks who did not challenge white supremacy. Still today white conservatives love B.T. Washington. Why?

“There is another class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. ... Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs ... There is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don’t want the patient to get well.”

This is the dumbest opinion of all time. Washington made this comment in 1911, now let's think about what was going on in those times to understand the stupidity of this statement. But whites loved it because Washington was blaming blacks for the problems created by a legalized system of racial oppression. Today this stupidity manifests itself in Larry Elders, Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, Jessie Peterson, Ben Carson, Nora Wheatley, Starr Parker or Candice Owens.

This is not about opposition to sucessful blacks, because Oprah Winfrey is more successful than all the people in the prior paragraph combined and she is loved and admired. Barack Obama accomplished what no other black in the history of western civilization has and he is loved and admired. So it is apparent why right wing, anti black, white racism validating blacks are despised and it has nothing to do with success or free shit from democrats.

" The plantation metaphor relies on the misperception that most black Americans are living in poverty. This assumption is demonstrably false; the majority of black Americans are not living in crime-ridden communities or suffering from poverty. But there is a reason why this belief exists. Many Americans might know that the majority of blacks are not poor, but the media constantly bombards the public with images of poor black men and women living on the government’s largesse.

In 2016 22% of blacks fell below the poverty line. That’s a troubling statistic given the fact that about 8.8% of whites were living in poverty. However, the fact remains that the rest of black America is not destitute. While black Americans make up a disproportionate percentage of people using welfare programs, the majority are still not reliant on government assistance and for this reason, the slavery metaphor does not work."

Earlier I quoted Booker T. Washington. Some whites love using his words to counter arguments made by blacks today regarding continuing white racism. To reflect our modern reality, I have modified Washington’s comments.

“There is another class of white people who make a business of keeping the advantages of whites maintained by gaslighting the public into a belief that white racism is now an illusion and that it is whites who face anti white racism. ... Some of these people do not want whites to lose preference, because they do not want to lose their jobs ... There is a certain class of white race-"problem solvers" who don’t want America to get well.”

There is no democratic plantation. We were republicans for 100 years. The party failed us. The following statement pretty much sums it up relative to blacks and our experiences with the major political parties. This is a comment from a man who saw the beginning of the first civil rights movement. A man who saw his parents spit on by whites during the days of Jim Crow.

I don’t say that to take sides with democrats, because I'm old enough and have seen MORE than enough to know that NEITHER political party is truly and collectively concerned about the well being of the black citizens of this country. It was no badge of honor to abolish slavery, or pass the civil rights act, the voting act or to even sign affirmative action into law.

Those were the most basic of human rights as well as rights of a tax paying citizen to be treated equally and fairly, so there is ZERO gratitude owed to either party for those so called "historical moments".

The racist history of the Democratic party is well documented. I will not be writing about the 1860 Democratic Party. I find is sad and pathetic that when we bring our grievance to the table, “conservatives” provide lectures to us on how long ago slavery was. Yet as they pander to get blacks to join the modern republican party, we must remember that it was the democrats who were pro slavery. But as I look back over the years since I cast my first ballot (1980), I see a republican party that holds the same ideology as the 1860 Democrats. This ideology comes complete with a wish to secede, defense of the confederacy and some have gone so far as to wish for or openly discuss the idea of a civil war.

When an uppity black decides to think for themselves and leave the Democrat party, then they learn you're a liar and there is indeed a Democrat plantation as Democrats plant electronically plant a burning cross in his yard, lynch and cancel him
Blacks were republicans for 100 years. There is no democratic plantation.

Announce that you are becoming a Republican and learn that you are wrong, there is indeed a Democrat plantation

View attachment 391996

On the plantation, you are completely dependent of those Democrats for your sustenance. They like keeping you reliant on them, yet they offer you very little in return if you think about it.

It's pretty obvious that if those Democrats have done so much for you, race wouldn't be such an issue with you. But they haven't. The Democrats have kept you poor, angry, and divided among yourselves. They've had a long history of telling you that if you vote for them, you'll no longer be poor, angry, and divided. But they always fail to deliver on their promises.
We were republicans for 100 years. There are reasons why we aren't now. Because if Democrats keep us poor, republicans kept us broke, homeless, and with no legal protection.

Republicans keep you broke?

It's Democrats who block vouchers for blacks who want a better education for their children.

It's Democrats who keep blacks dependent on welfare.

It's Democrats who import millions of illegals to take jobs from the poor in this country, disproportionately black.

Then you try to leave the Democrat party, and they target you for the color of your skin. That while Democrats are doing absolutely nothing for blacks, just taking your votes for granted.

A black man (and woman) needs a job. Democrats deny you that. Wanting to be a slave to them doesn't make you not a slave.

Republicans aren't doing shit to you but treating you like everyone else. You're delusional. Open your eyes to the reality of the world.
Blacks were republicans for 100 years and this is what we got:

Republican Rutherford Hayes in the 1876 Compromise agreed to pull troops out of the south, thereby ending reconstruction.

A majority republican supreme court nullified the 13th, 14th and 15th amendments and established states rights in the civil rights cases.

A majority republican supreme court rendered the opinion in Plessy v. Ferguson that created the policy of separate but equal, or apartheid.

The republicans had the lilly white movement to purge blacks from the party.

Republican Herbert Hoover denied assistance to blacks during the Great Flood in 1927 and broke promises he made to blacks.

Republicans voted with Southern Democrats in the New Deal whereby blacks were excluded from getting social security, the minimum wage and benefits from the GI bill.

Republicans assisted in redlining and restrictive covenants.

When we finally got voting/civil rights, republicans turned their backs on us and started accepting southern racists.

Reagan was openly hostile to the interests of blacks and allowed crack to flood black communities to fund the Contras.

Now today, filth calling themselves republicans talk crazy about black democrats being slaves while their punk asses fight to support the memory of the confederacy. The same confederacy you will say were democrats. The current republican party opposes voting rights and civil right. Every time I enter this forum I end up having read 1800's style racist bullshit from scum like you who then claim they aren't racist after doing so. You stand up for right wing anti black sellouts who you used to validate your racist beliefs.

There is no democratic plantation. But there is a republican party that would be more than happy to see plantation rebuilt.

There are plenty of whites also stuck on Dem party plantations.
True that, and lots of whites stuck on the R plantation too.

Correct. Bloated government exists across the country. Bloated government with a never ending thirst for tax increases and spending. Bloated government racking up hundreds of billions in debt over and above the ridiculous amount of OUR money they already confiscate and spend. When bloated government swoops in and takes every new dollar the people earn THAT'S a government plantation.

Yes, there is. In my neck of the woods it's called the West and South Sides of Chicago.

Democratic politicians keep the Dark Folk penned-up in two sprawling ghettos and promise them the moon then disappear again after the Dark Folk vote.

Chicago hasn't had a Republican Mayor since 1931, so Black Folk have nobody to blame but the Democrats for their continued localized misery.

It's the same in a large number of other Democrat-controlled $hitholes from coast to coast.

Last edited:
Modern Republicans in a dishonest revision of history, have tried using the liberal beliefs of the original republican party to make claims to black people. For example they will use black republicans from the past to gaslight blacks to claim that the current republican party is the right choice for blacks. Meanwhile they use the past conservatism of the democratic party to claim that blacks today are being fooled by the democrats. That we are being tricked or given free stuff which creates a dependency that keeps blacks voting democrat against their best interest and that our interest would be better served if we joined the republican party. They use black historical figures as props.

View attachment 391982

But there is one problem with this. Here are some words from Frederick Douglass:

“What to the American slave is your Fourth of July? I answer, a day that reveals to him more than all other days of the year, the gross injustice and cruelty to which he is the constant victim. To him your celebration is a sham; your boasted liberty an unholy license; your national greatness, swelling vanity; your sounds of rejoicing are empty and heartless; your shouts of liberty and equality, hollow mock; your prayers and hymns, your sermons and thanksgivings, with all your religious parade and solemnity, are to him mere bombast, fraud, deception, impiety, and hypocrisy - a thin veil to cover up crimes which would disgrace a nation of savages. There is not a nation of the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of these United States at this very hour.”

You can't name one black republican today who would stand before the nation on the Fourth of July questioning and denouncing Americas continuing problem with race. Why? Because opposition to racism has always been a liberal ideal. Frederick Douglass was a progressive and not a conservative.

White conservatives have always opposed racial equality and have always advanced blacks who did not challenge white supremacy. Still today white conservatives love B.T. Washington. Why?

“There is another class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. ... Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs ... There is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don’t want the patient to get well.”

This is the dumbest opinion of all time. Washington made this comment in 1911, now let's think about what was going on in those times to understand the stupidity of this statement. But whites loved it because Washington was blaming blacks for the problems created by a legalized system of racial oppression. Today this stupidity manifests itself in Larry Elders, Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, Jessie Peterson, Ben Carson, Nora Wheatley, Starr Parker or Candice Owens.

This is not about opposition to sucessful blacks, because Oprah Winfrey is more successful than all the people in the prior paragraph combined and she is loved and admired. Barack Obama accomplished what no other black in the history of western civilization has and he is loved and admired. So it is apparent why right wing, anti black, white racism validating blacks are despised and it has nothing to do with success or free shit from democrats.

" The plantation metaphor relies on the misperception that most black Americans are living in poverty. This assumption is demonstrably false; the majority of black Americans are not living in crime-ridden communities or suffering from poverty. But there is a reason why this belief exists. Many Americans might know that the majority of blacks are not poor, but the media constantly bombards the public with images of poor black men and women living on the government’s largesse.

In 2016 22% of blacks fell below the poverty line. That’s a troubling statistic given the fact that about 8.8% of whites were living in poverty. However, the fact remains that the rest of black America is not destitute. While black Americans make up a disproportionate percentage of people using welfare programs, the majority are still not reliant on government assistance and for this reason, the slavery metaphor does not work."

Earlier I quoted Booker T. Washington. Some whites love using his words to counter arguments made by blacks today regarding continuing white racism. To reflect our modern reality, I have modified Washington’s comments.

“There is another class of white people who make a business of keeping the advantages of whites maintained by gaslighting the public into a belief that white racism is now an illusion and that it is whites who face anti white racism. ... Some of these people do not want whites to lose preference, because they do not want to lose their jobs ... There is a certain class of white race-"problem solvers" who don’t want America to get well.”

There is no democratic plantation. We were republicans for 100 years. The party failed us. The following statement pretty much sums it up relative to blacks and our experiences with the major political parties. This is a comment from a man who saw the beginning of the first civil rights movement. A man who saw his parents spit on by whites during the days of Jim Crow.

I don’t say that to take sides with democrats, because I'm old enough and have seen MORE than enough to know that NEITHER political party is truly and collectively concerned about the well being of the black citizens of this country. It was no badge of honor to abolish slavery, or pass the civil rights act, the voting act or to even sign affirmative action into law.

Those were the most basic of human rights as well as rights of a tax paying citizen to be treated equally and fairly, so there is ZERO gratitude owed to either party for those so called "historical moments".

The racist history of the Democratic party is well documented. I will not be writing about the 1860 Democratic Party. I find is sad and pathetic that when we bring our grievance to the table, “conservatives” provide lectures to us on how long ago slavery was. Yet as they pander to get blacks to join the modern republican party, we must remember that it was the democrats who were pro slavery. But as I look back over the years since I cast my first ballot (1980), I see a republican party that holds the same ideology as the 1860 Democrats. This ideology comes complete with a wish to secede, defense of the confederacy and some have gone so far as to wish for or openly discuss the idea of a civil war.
Their attempts to make the blacks feel guilty for how they vote is most annoying.

Huh. A lily white Democrat who enjoys giving blacks nothing and getting 90% of their vote anyway likes it the way it is. How did that happen?

Simple question for you, IM2...has liberal Democratic control been a good thing or a bad thing for blacks living in American urban settings?
If you claim it's been a good thing...then explain Chicago and New York...
The fact is...liberals have used the black vote for decades to keep themselves in power while their policies have made life worse for blacks living in our cities. Do you honestly think Bill De Blasio is good for blacks in New York? His policies are literally killing them by the thousands!

Chicago and other cities are a perfect example of the realities of what elitist leftist Democrat policies have done to black America. Who is way disproportionately terrorized and murdered by gangs? Blacks.

Then look who's doing most of the rioting and taking the police protection away? White leftists.

White leftists are the scourge of humanity. They are the true evil that plagues civilization. Black America are their greatest victims. And it's sad that black America votes for that. Some sort of Stockholm syndrome going on there
Those rich cities are fine examples of people killing each other on the streets to control the illegal drug markets and other illegal activities.. It has nothing to do with Dem vs Repub. because no matter who is in charge it will continue.. Just like it continues in Republican led areas of the US...Why do you always leave out that fact that crime exist in Red areas?

View attachment 391982

When an uppity black decides to think for themselves and leave the Democrat party, then they learn you're a liar and there is indeed a Democrat plantation as Democrats plant electronically plant a burning cross in his yard, lynch and cancel him

Announce that you are becoming a Republican and learn that you are wrong, there is indeed a Democrat plantation

View attachment 391982

Their attempts to make the blacks feel guilty for how they vote is most annoying.

Huh. A lily white Democrat who enjoys giving blacks nothing and getting 90% of their vote anyway likes it the way it is. How did that happen?
Damn that white guy Barack Oblama!

• Funny

View attachment 391982

We were republican for 100 years and all we got was Jim Crow.

View attachment 391996

Republicans keep you broke?

It's Democrats who block vouchers for blacks who want a better education for their children.

It's Democrats who keep blacks dependent on welfare.

It's Democrats who import millions of illegals to take jobs from the poor in this country, disproportionately black.

Then you try to leave the Democrat party, and they target you for the color of your skin. That while Democrats are doing absolutely nothing for blacks, just taking your votes for granted.

A black man (and woman) needs a job. Democrats deny you that. Wanting to be a slave to them doesn't make you not a slave.

Republicans aren't doing shit to you but treating you like everyone else. You're delusional. Open your eyes to the reality of the world.
Blacks were republicans for 100 years and this is what we got:

Republican Rutherford Hayes in the 1876 Compromise agreed to pull troops out of the south, thereby ending reconstruction.

A majority republican supreme court nullified the 13th, 14th and 15th amendments and established states rights in the civil rights cases.

A majority republican supreme court rendered the opinion in Plessy v. Ferguson that created the policy of separate but equal, or apartheid.

The republicans had the lilly white movement to purge blacks from the party.

Republican Herbert Hoover denied assistance to blacks during the Great Flood in 1927 and broke promises he made to blacks.

Republicans voted with Southern Democrats in the New Deal whereby blacks were excluded from getting social security, the minimum wage and benefits from the GI bill.

Republicans assisted in redlining and restrictive covenants.

When we finally got voting/civil rights, republicans turned their backs on us and started accepting southern racists.

Reagan was openly hostile to the interests of blacks and allowed crack to flood black communities to fund the Contras.

Now today, filth calling themselves republicans talk crazy about black democrats being slaves while their punk asses fight to support the memory of the confederacy. The same confederacy you will say were democrats. The current republican party opposes voting rights and civil right. Every time I enter this forum I end up having read 1800's style racist bullshit from scum like you who then claim they aren't racist after doing so. You stand up for right wing anti black sellouts who you used to validate your racist beliefs.

There is no democratic plantation. But there is a republican party that would be more than happy to see plantation rebuilt.

Well. You're right that whites have screwed you. Problem is you're worshipping the ones who are doing it.

Democrats were the party of slavery, segregation, Jim Crow, the KKK, cross burning, lynching and they still are.

When Joe Biden said blacks are the same and said if you're not voting for him you're not black, you weren't listening. It's not just those transactional words. What you failed to hear was that in his crumbling mind, he was finally honest. That's what Democrats think of you. You're theirs. They don't have to earn it. LISTEN to what they are saying and observe that's what they do. What do Democrats do for blacks?

Again, a man needs a job. Democrats destroy the ability of poor blacks to get jobs with MILLIONS of illegal aliens filling them for wages no American will live on. They want illegal aliens to vote for them, and blacks. They don't want to pay a price for black support. And you're helping them do that

View attachment 391982

Jim Crow was the Democrats. Now you're devolving into pure Democrat programming

Simple question for you, IM2...has liberal Democratic control been a good thing or a bad thing for blacks living in American urban settings?
The fact is...liberals have used the black vote for decades to keep themselves in power while their policies have made life worse for blacks living in our cities. Do you honestly think Bill De Blasio is good for blacks in New York? His policies are literally killing them by the thousands!

Chicago and other cities are a perfect example of the realities of what elitist leftist Democrat policies have done to black America. Who is way disproportionately terrorized and murdered by gangs? Blacks.

Then look who's doing most of the rioting and taking the police protection away? White leftists.

White leftists are the scourge of humanity. They are the true evil that plagues civilization. Black America are their greatest victims. And it's sad that black America votes for that. Some sort of Stockholm syndrome going on there
Those rich cities are fine examples of people killing each other on the streets to control the illegal drug markets and other illegal activities.. It has nothing to do with Dem vs Repub. because no matter who is in charge it will continue.. Just like it continues in Republican led areas of the US...Why do you always leave out that fact that crime exist in Red areas?

You're a liar. The riots are almost all in Democrat cities. You're full of shit

View attachment 391982

Jim Crow was the Democrats. Now you're devolving into pure Democrat programming
And the Republicans had separate but equal which they were treated as non-equals..

View attachment 391982

Announce you are becoming a Republican and learn that you are wrong, there is indeed a Democrat plantation.

You're a liar. The riots are almost all in Democrat cities. You're full of shit
I never did lie I just didn't tell what you wanted to be said.

View attachment 391982

Announce you are becoming a Republican and learn that you are wrong, there is indeed a Democrat plantation.
Repubs are no better than the Dems.

• Thanks

View attachment 391982

Damn that white guy Barack Oblama!

You really suck at sarcasm, it never makes sense. You weren't at the top of your class, were you?

Yes, there is. In my neck of the woods it's called the West and South Sides of Chicago.

Democratic politicians keep the Dark Folk penned-up in two sprawling ghettos and promise them the moon then disappear again after the Dark Folk vote.

Chicago hasn't had a Republican Mayor since 1932, so Black Folk have nobody to blame but the Democrats for their continued localized misery.

It's the same in a large number of other Democrat-controlled $hitholes from coast to coast.
There is no democratic plantation.

How Chicago's White Donor Class Distorts City Policy

• These big donors are disproportionately white. Though whites make up 39% of the population of Chicago, they make up 88% of donors giving more than $1,000.
  • Chicago donors are overwhelmingly high-income. Though only 15% of Chicagoans make more than $100,000, 63% of donors did and 74% of those giving more than $1,000 did.
  • The donor class is more supportive of budget cuts than average Chicagoans and more opposed to policies that would bolster opportunity.
  • In the council races there were also deep disparities. In these races, 79% of donors were men, 82% were white and 54% had an income over $100,000.
  • Only five overwhelmingly white wards accounted for 13 percent of Chicago’s population, but 42 percent of donors to the Chicago mayoral and aldermanic races.
How Chicago's White Donor Class Distorts City Policy | Demos

Forum List

Back