Libs threatening to burn children alive for Trump masks

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
This is just too much, and the worst part is that Sleepy Joe hasn't even denounced the plan.

How does one person tweeting turn into a plural in the header?

This is just too much, and the worst part is that Sleepy Joe hasn't even denounced the plan.

Everyone knows how Leftist feel about children.

Stop being obtuse.

Stop being obtuse.
I love my four kids and I am a leftist so you would be very wrong in yer association of interpersonal relationships, but then again, you are not about truth just your propaganda to make you look good which does the opposite.

I love my four kids and I am a leftist so you would be very wrong in yer association of interpersonal relationships, but then again, you are not about truth just your propaganda to make you look good which does the opposite.
You think this is propaganda?

Normal thinking people see it as current events .... and a pattern with the American Left.

Looks like this moron lost her job over those comments. I find it interesting that these leftist idiots never think they will be cancelled over their own bullshit in this PC world they have created.

A woman made a tweet wanting to burn a child alive for wearing a TRUMP mask, and you whine about the header...:ahole-1:

You think this is propaganda?

Normal thinking people see it as current events .... and a pattern with the American Left.
Children are killed every day by their parents and it has not a damn thing to do with your partisan politics.

A woman made a tweet wanting to burn a child alive for wearing a TRUMP mask, and you whine about the header...:ahole-1:
Yes, because it is a rule about TOS and one person is not more than one.

I think old Joe wants to sniff Moriah's hair so he doesn't want to criticize her and piss her off. I guess this pretty much seals the deal that liberalism is a disease. MAGA

Yes, because it is a rule about TOS and one person is not more than one.

Even though this was just one gal, the fact that Sleepy Joe hasn't denounced her, means he's complicit in it.

Children are killed every day by their parents and it has not a damn thing to do with your partisan politics.
Total strawman .....

And, comment FAIL !!!!!
You refuse to recognize the deaths of kids at the hands of their parents yet you want exploitation of a person that threatened a child because it is a much BIGGER issue with Trumpets..

They don't care. Someday everyone will see the leftists and their pitiful followers the way I see them.

You refuse to recognize the deaths of kids at the hands of their parents yet you want exploitation of a person that threatened a child because it is a much BIGGER issue with Trumpets..
This woman in the OP is not the parent of the child she targeted with those comments and there are no dead kids in this story at all.

Your comment is 100% off topic deflection.

You really suck at this, you know?

It's called pounding the narrative. Attach the actions of one to the masses and just keep repeating it over and over until enough sheep swallow it. Then, to them, it becomes truth. It's been a staple of right wing talk radio for decades and alt-right Internet media in the last decade or so.

They already attempted burning children alive in Minnesota. Not much of a threat if you are going to do it anyway.

No negotiating with terrorists, none whatsoever. Shoot to kill when the looting starts. Look up to heroes like Rittenhouse.

Stop being obtuse.

Do you love them so much that you would send them to the filming session of "Cuties 2"?

Leftists love that shit, and some are declaring how awesome it would be if their children could participate.

Forum List

Back