There is much talk about Supremacy, but what does it mean. Why wouldnt you want to be a supremacist? It is a whole lot better than its Antonym.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
supremacy
[so͞oˈpreməsē]

NOUN
  1. the state or condition of being superior to all others in authority, power, or status.
    "the supremacy of the king"
    synonyms:
    ascendancy · predominance · primacy · dominion · hegemony · authority · mastery · control · power · sway · rule · sovereignty · lordship · leadership · influence · predomination · paramountcy · prepotence · prepotency · prepollency · dominance · superiority ·
    [more]
I was never brought up to think i was a failure. I always strived to be excellent, but couldnt find my capabilities until i entered the Air Force and started working on F-15s as an avionics technician. That eventually took me to Saudi Arabia where for 5 1/2 years as a contractor i made tons of money for my abilities for doing such excellent work. Why would anyone not want to be a superior person, why are those in Congress paid $240,000 a year and only have to work 6 months of it? Are they superior than everyone else? There are more whites in Congress, is Congress a White Supremacy group?

Antonyms for supremacy include inferiority, subordination, subservience, weakness, powerlessness, impotence, surrender, yielding, incapacity and submission. Find more ...
What is the opposite of supremacy? - Thesaurus and Word Tools

www.wordhippo.com/what-is/the-opposite-of/supremacy.html

supremacy
[so͞oˈpreməsē]

NOUN
  1. the state or condition of being superior to all others in authority, power, or status.
    synonyms:
    ascendancy · predominance · primacy · dominion · hegemony · authority · mastery · control · power · sway · rule · sovereignty · lordship · leadership · influence · predomination · paramountcy · prepotence · prepotency · prepollency · dominance · superiority ·
    [more]
I was never brought up to think i was a failure. I always strived to be excellent, but couldnt find my capabilities until i entered the Air Force and started working on F-15s as an avionics technician. That eventually took me to Saudi Arabia where for 5 1/2 years as a contractor i made tons of money for my abilities for doing such excellent work. Why would anyone not want to be a superior person, why are those in Congress paid $240,000 a year and only have to work 6 months of it? Are they superior than everyone else? There are more whites in Congress, is Congress a White Supremacy group?

Antonyms for supremacy include inferiority, subordination, subservience, weakness, powerlessness, impotence, surrender, yielding, incapacity and submission. Find more ...

Congress does not get paid $240,000 a year. Where did you dream that up?

The compensation for most Senators, Representatives, Delegates, and the Resident Commissioner from Puerto Rico is $174,000.

supremacy
[so͞oˈpreməsē]

NOUN
    synonyms:
    [more]

The compensation for most Senators, Representatives, Delegates, and the Resident Commissioner from Puerto Rico is $174,000.
Okay my mistake, , what makes a congressRat worthy of a $174,000 a year salary? Are they much better than a minimum wage puke?

supremacy
[so͞oˈpreməsē]

NOUN
    synonyms:
    [more]

Okay my mistake, , what makes a congressRat worthy of a $174,000 a year salary? Are they much better than a minimum wage puke?

What are you worth, you lying sack of shit?

My Congressman managed his families auto parts manufacturing plant. He is a graduate of West Point and a veteran.

Not too many minimum wage pukes can afford to live in DC either!

supremacy
[so͞oˈpreməsē]

NOUN
    synonyms:
    [more]

What are you worth, you lying sack of shit?

My Congressman managed his families auto parts manufacturing plant. He is a graduate of West Point and a veteran.

Not too many minimum wage pukes can afford to live in DC either!
So why is there such a push to make a minimum wage for $15 if everyone in the US is supposed to be equal? Sorry dickforbrains, i am trying to make a point to the prog slaves here that their political elites think the typical slave is only worth 15 bucks, while someone like Hank Johnson or AOC is worth more than they are. As for me, i am worth a lot more than any prog slave, because i voted for freedom, not be relying on the government to take care of me.

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

Forum List

Back