There is a direct link from the democrat party policies and gun crime in the U.S.

[Q

killing someone in their own home with a gun isnā€™t gun violence?

is home invasion still a crime?

You are deflecting the thread.

Who gives a shit? The incompetent affirmative action woman police officer was found guilty of doing something she shouldn't have done.

What the hell does that have to do with the filthy ass Democrat gun polices, which is the subject of this thread?

We could have the strictest gun policies in the world and that dumb bitch would have still had her gun to shoot the guy because she was a police officer.

This is the CDZ. Watch your step son.

Im simply saying that if you are convicted of a gun crime, you should get the same sentence that the guy/gal got before you. I love the OPā€™s idea. Why he doesnā€™t want it enforced in her case...I think you characterized it right; the victim was a negro and because of that...there should be no penalty. Itā€™s sad and disgusting but...that is your stance.

Again...you have no point, so you post "racism, racism, racism...."

You bring up her case out of the 10,265 other cases and have nothing to say about the premise of the thread.........

Her conviction was wrong, it was political...you still haven't told us what her motive was for killing the guy.......

Flash brought up race. Not me. I agree with him though in that the race of the victim is the reason you want no jail time whatsoever for someone that killed a man in his own home.

[Q

killing someone in their own home with a gun isnā€™t gun violence?

is home invasion still a crime?

You are deflecting the thread.

Who gives a shit? The incompetent affirmative action woman police officer was found guilty of doing something she shouldn't have done.

What the hell does that have to do with the filthy ass Democrat gun polices, which is the subject of this thread?

We could have the strictest gun policies in the world and that dumb bitch would have still had her gun to shoot the guy because she was a police officer.

This is the CDZ. Watch your step son.

Im simply saying that if you are convicted of a gun crime, you should get the same sentence that the guy/gal got before you. I love the OPā€™s idea. Why he doesnā€™t want it enforced in her case...I think you characterized it right; the victim was a negro and because of that...there should be no penalty. Itā€™s sad and disgusting but...that is your stance.

Again...you have no point, so you post "racism, racism, racism...."

You bring up her case out of the 10,265 other cases and have nothing to say about the premise of the thread.........

Her conviction was wrong, it was political...you still haven't told us what her motive was for killing the guy.......

Flash brought up race. Not me. I agree with him though in that the race of the victim is the reason you want no jail time whatsoever for someone that killed a man in his own home.

According to FBI stats the Negros commit most of the gun crime in the US. Negroes are the core voting block of the Democrat Party. They mostly live in big city controlled by the Democrats.

See the connection?

No.....the objection is proven in your inability to show the motive in the accusation that she "murdered," the guy. Nine pages of posts, and you still haven't bothered to explain why she went up to his apartment broke in and murdered him. Versus......her statement that she got off on the wrong floor, thought it was her apartment, found the door open and a strange man in what she thought was her apartment......

An accident, not murder.

You are throwing out...."racism, racism, racism," to distract from the point of this thread....that the real reason we have gun crime in the United States is the policies of the democrat party.

I have provided links and information supporting my position......you have provided a rare, one off case so you can throw out "racism, racism, racism...don't look at the idea in this thread...."

The gun violence in the United States is driven by the lax crime policies of the democrat party.......they let out violent, repeat gun offenders....the people who are committing the gun crime........because you guys hate guns and gun owners.......and do not care about actual crime.

In the last article I posted it was stated that in Balitmore, there are 100 known gang members doing almost all of the shooting and murder in that city.....and the democrat party in charge keeps letting them out of jail...on bond, often no cash bond......and out of prison with short sentences........my plan, which would put them in prison for 30 years if they are caught with an illegal gun and life if they use a gun in the commission of a crime....would actually work.

You don't care about stopping them. It doesn't get guns out of the hands of normal gun owners so it has no interest for you.

So you post "racism, racism racism...." to distract from the truth about the democrat party.

That she murdered someone isnā€™t an accusation; she was convicted.

Your plan is good. But for some reason you donā€™t want her convicted.

Flash revealed why you guys donā€™t want this murderer to do serious time

The facts don't match the prosecution or the verdict.....it is kinda that simple......

So you think the Emmet Till jury was right too....interesting....

Juries make mistakes all the time as do prosecutors...and as do defense attorneys. Are you willing to go through the case of every murder committed by negro (as Flash put it) ghetto youths and render a verdict of your own? No? But you are willing to do it for this white lady? Interesting.

Since you are a confused so I will spell it out for you.

The Negros commit the great majority of the gun crimes in this country. Without the inner city Negro gun crime (gang bangers, druggies, street thugs, etc) the US would be far down the list of countries in gun crime.

These Democrat polices of not enforcing gun crime in the Negro population contribute to the problem. Democrats are in control of the government of the big city shitholes were the great majority of the gun crimes takes place but yet it continues to go on. See the problem?

That you donā€™t understand two things?

This is the CDZ so you should watch your step

The counties prosecute felony crimes in most cases ; not the cities.

So youā€™re wrong as always

Democrat politicians, judges and prosecutors are the issue, whether they are at the county or state level.....why is that a hard concept for you to understand?

That she murdered someone isnā€™t an accusation; she was convicted.

Your plan is good. But for some reason you donā€™t want her convicted.

Flash revealed why you guys donā€™t want this murderer to do serious time

The facts don't match the prosecution or the verdict.....it is kinda that simple......

Juries make mistakes all the time as do prosecutors...and as do defense attorneys. Are you willing to go through the case of every murder committed by negro (as Flash put it) ghetto youths and render a verdict of your own? No? But you are willing to do it for this white lady? Interesting.

The Negros commit the great majority of the gun crimes in this country. Without the inner city Negro gun crime (gang bangers, druggies, street thugs, etc) the US would be far down the list of countries in gun crime.

These Democrat polices of not enforcing gun crime in the Negro population contribute to the problem. Democrats are in control of the government of the big city shitholes were the great majority of the gun crimes takes place but yet it continues to go on. See the problem?

Democrat politicians, judges and prosecutors are the issue, whether they are at the county or state level.....why is that a hard concept for you to understand?

I agree sentences are too light for gun crimes. Across the board. Youā€™re attempt to make it a political issue is disappointing and detracts from the issue.

I know this is the CDZ and they don't like conflict here......but I thought I would try to take this debate to this forum....

There is a direct link between the gun crime rates in our large, democrat party controlled cities and democrat party policies.

We do not have a gun crime problem in the United States because we have guns. We have a gun crime problem, in tiny areas of our large cities because the democrat party policies that allow repeat gun offenders out of jail on bond, and out of prison on short sentences.

If you look at these cities....D.C. St. Louis, Chicago, New York (again), Baltimore, New Orleans........ you will find stories that relate time and time again criminals with multiple gun convictions being released on bond, often now no cash bond, and out of prison on short sentences. Then, after being released, they use new illegal guns for crime and murder.

They are the ones driving the gun crime rate in these tiny areas of our cities.....not John and Jane citizen who own guns primarily for self defense, but also for hunting, sport and recreation.....

They are not the ones using the guns they own for crime and murder.....and targeting them with gun control laws will not effect the gun crime rate...as we already know and see.....

I put this in the CDZ for honest debate.........I think this is an accurate statement about our gun crime issue.

Causation vs Correlation ā€“ Whatā€™s the difference

Causality is an area that is frequently misunderstood and it can be notoriously difficult to infer causation between two variables without doing a randomized controlled experience. Furthermore, correlation can be a useful measure but has limitations as it is usually associated with measuring a linear relationship. But understanding that correlation does not imply causation and knowing the difference is a good place to start.

A
'link' is not the same thing as causality. Basic statistics.

Have any studies showing a causality of gun violence due to Democratic Party policies?

You were just given 10 links by the OP citing the CAUSATION.. It's when cities take the LEAD role in prosecuting gun crimes and refuse to jail folks for committing crime/violence. That causation DOES LINK to the cities with the "toughest gun laws" but the weakest will to "lock them up"... And it's those mostly large blue cities that have the morgues filled every weekend with fresh victims...

Okay I went back and did a quick review of links- I didn't see any studies showing a causality of gun violence due to Democratic Party policies. Everything I saw was anecdotal.

I get it- you want to blame Democrats for gun violence and don't want anyone to even consider that guns might be part of the problem. But all of the links I looked at were anecdotal accounts of violence that people claim are a result of policies.

Where is the evidence?

One of the issues I have frankly with both sides of the gun debates is the appeal to emotion rather than facts. I am in favor of gun laws- if there is evidence that the gun laws will reduce gun violence. I am in favor of tougher enforcement of laws- if there is evidence that will reduce gun violence.
That's because you don't want to see the link.

I agree sentences are too light for gun crimes. Across the board. Youā€™re attempt to make it a political issue is disappointing and detracts from the issue.

The ones standing in the way of putting violent gun criminals in prison are the democrats....as my dozen articles show...every chance they get they are lowering the sentences for actual gun crimes. Their prosecutors are plea bargaining out gun crimes even for repeat gun criminals, and their judges are giving bail, often no cash bail, to violent, repeat gun offenders who then go out and intimidate witnesses and commit more gun crimes.

Guns are not the problem. The problem is the democrat party and their policies that allow gun crime to flourish in the cities they control.

The ones standing in the way of putting violent gun criminals in prison are the democrats....as my dozen articles show...every chance they get they are lowering the sentences for actual gun crimes. Their prosecutors are plea bargaining out gun crimes even for repeat gun criminals, and their judges are giving bail, often no cash bail, to violent, repeat gun offenders who then go out and intimidate witnesses and commit more gun crimes.

Guns are not the problem. The problem is the democrat party and their policies that allow gun crime to flourish in the cities they control.

And youā€™re going to tell me that a Republican prosecutor has never given a lighter sentence to some scumbag?

Again, the counties are the entities the run the courts. The cities have very little to do with it regardless of your insistence otherwise.

And youā€™re going to tell me that a Republican prosecutor has never given a lighter sentence to some scumbag?

Again, the counties are the entities the run the courts. The cities have very little to do with it regardless of your insistence otherwise.

Yes....they do....but it isn't the philosophy of the party to do that...it isn't the belief system to do that.........the entire democrat party is passing laws that allow violent, repeat gun offenders to get out of prison......I gave you about a dozen stories from democrat controlled cities......

And the problem isn't just the cities but the state level democrats....

I said "democrat party policies..." not democrat city policies alone.......

[

There are very few Republican prosecutor (if any) in the big Democrat controlled cities where the great majority of the gun crimes takes place among the minority criminal community.

The Democrats control the big cities where the great majority of gun crime takes place. That is what we have been trying to tell you but you are not listening. Is it because you don't want to face reality?

Yes....they do....but it isn't the philosophy of the party to do that...it isn't the belief system to do that.........the entire democrat party is passing laws that allow violent, repeat gun offenders to get out of prison......I gave you about a dozen stories from democrat controlled cities......

Hmmm...

A60F2BBD-F454-4D15-8276-C55696660818.jpeg

So all of those red counties that voted for your blob are also voting for liberal judges, democrats, etc...

shocking

[

There are very few Republican prosecutor (if any) in the big Democrat controlled cities where the great majority of the gun crimes takes place among the minority criminal community.

The Democrats control the big cities where the great majority of gun crime takes place. That is what we have been trying to tell you but you are not listening. Is it because you don't want to face reality?

The counties prosecute the violent crimes. Again, not sure why this is so hard for you to understand

[

The truth is they don't care about gun crime. From what I can tell, they know that when they catch an actual criminal, they capture the gun he uses....so they get that gun anyway. The problem they have is the guns in the hands of normal people......they can't confiscate those guns right now because they are not used in crime. So, the problem is....how do you get guns away from normal people? This is why they pass laws reducing sentences on actual felons using guns, why they repeatedly grant bail, often no cash bail to actual criminals.....they don't care if they go out and commit crimes....it isn't real to them...just stories in the paper........

But...the thought that we have 600 million guns in private hands....and they can't just take them.....that is their problem.

[

The counties prosecute the violent crimes. Again, not sure why this is so hard for you to understand

Not sure what your point is.....since again, it is the democrat party policies releasing the gun criminals at the state and federal level. Where the trial is conducted under the democrat party is irrelevant.....

Hmmm...

View attachment 308770

So all of those red counties that voted for your blob are also voting for liberal judges, democrats, etc...

shocking

The cities where our gun crime takes place are controlled by the democrats.....for example....Red state Louisiana.....both New Orleans and Baton Rouge controlled by democrats for decades........St. Louis...in Red State Missouri.......controlled by democrats for decades..........

Your theory doesn't hold.

[

Not sure what your point is.....since again, it is the democrat party policies releasing the gun criminals at the state and federal level. Where the trial is conducted under the democrat party is irrelevant.....

Hooo boy. Youā€™re hopeless.

[

Hooo boy. Youā€™re hopeless.

You have been shown the policies...democrat party policies....and the violent gun offenders those policies keep releasing. It is those individuals, released by democrat party policies, that are driving our gun crime rates....stop those policies, which will keep those violent gun offenders in jail and prison, and our gun crime rate goes down.

But........by focusing on the democrat party policies....by keeping actual gun criminals locked up..........you don't have to bother normal gun owners or their guns....

And that is what bothers you.........you don't care about the gun criminals....you want to be able to ban and confiscate guns from normal people.

Hmmm...

View attachment 308770

shocking

The cities where our gun crime takes place are controlled by the democrats.....for example....Red state Louisiana.....both New Orleans and Baton Rouge controlled by democrats for decades........St. Louis...in Red State Missouri.......controlled by democrats for decades..........

Like in Republican rural Florida very little gun crime. However, you go to Democrat controlled Miami, Orlando, Tampa then that is where you see the gun crime for the state.

It is the same in every state. The concentration of gun crime in Georgia is in Democrat controlled Atlanta. In Tennessee it is Democrat controlled Memphis. In Texas Democrat Houston, Dallas and El Paso.

There is really no Red States and Blue States. It is Big City ghettos and the rest of America. The big city ghettos are controlled by Democrats and that is where the majority of violent crimes take place.

Very little gun crime in rural Illinois. Tremendous gun crime in Democrat controlled Chicago.

I have a good friend that is a retired Chief of Police in a Chicago suburb city. Mostly White, Conservative and Republican. He said 90% of the crimes he dealt with in his 30 years on the force were spillover from inner city Chicago.

Hmmm...

View attachment 308770

shocking

Like in Republican rural Florida very little gun crime. However, you go to Democrat controlled Miami, Orlando, Tampa then that is where you see the gun crime for the state.

It is the same in every state. The concentration of gun crime in Georgia is in Democrat controlled Atlanta. In Tennessee it is Democrat controlled Memphis. In Texas Democrat Houston, Dallas and El Paso.

There is really no Red States and Blue States. It is Big City ghettos and the rest of America. The big city ghettos are controlled by Democrats and that is where the majority of violent crimes take place.

Very little gun crime in rural Illinois. Tremendous gun crime in Democrat controlled Chicago.

I have a good friend that is a retired Chief of Police in a Chicago suburb city. Mostly White, Conservative and Republican. He said 90% of the crimes he dealt with in his 30 years on the force were spillover from inner city Chicago.

They have extreme gun control laws......and then reduce the sentences on actual gun criminals.......how does that make sense? Meanwhile, the normal gun owner gets higher fees and taxes on their guns, more and more gun regulation...and if they make a misstep.....they don't get off the hook, they get blasted with the full weight of the democrat party judges and prosecutors.

Hmmm...

View attachment 308770

shocking

They have extreme gun control laws......and then reduce the sentences on actual gun criminals.......how does that make sense? Meanwhile, the normal gun owner gets higher fees and taxes on their guns, more and more gun regulation...and if they make a misstep.....they don't get off the hook, they get blasted with the full weight of the democrat party judges and prosecutors.

In places like Democrat controlled Chicago (where they have multiple shooting every night and twice as many on the weekends) it is apparent that whatever deterrent they have for gun crime isn't working.

Democrats need to up their game but the last thing they want to do is get tough and piss off the very people that keep them in power.

Forum List

Back