There has never been more massive gaslighting than what The Swamp is doing over voter fraud

All that tells you is that many (R) still wanted to vote for a(R) in other races but at the same time are fed up with lying djt and couldn’t vote for that POS.
dear dumbass Trump gained votes from 2016 the republican candidate was close to Trump in vote count Hell Trump even gained a county.
90,000 VOTES SEPERATED BIDEN FROM THE CLOSEST DEMOCRAT CANDIDATE

Hey Dumbass.
Everyone gained votes because there were FAR MORE people voting in 2020.
Yeah, there were millions of dead people voting, for example.

Again. You are missing the evidence. And even if you had proof, you would never say that a “dead vote” was cast for a (R).
If dead people voted, it would be statistically 50/50

so FO with your constant BS conspiracy theories.

dear dumbass Trump gained votes from 2016 the republican candidate was close to Trump in vote count Hell Trump even gained a county.

If that was true, then why did Biden win the election?
wow lol
ELECTION FRAUD

Question Little Retarded Rebecca, if it was election fraud as you claim, then why hasn't Trump been able to win a single lawsuit? Even the Supreme Court (which he appointed 3 people to) has said he's full of crap.

All that tells you is that many (R) still wanted to vote for a(R) in other races but at the same time are fed up with lying djt and couldn’t vote for that POS.

Hey Dumbass.
Everyone gained votes because there were FAR MORE people voting in 2020.
Georgia
10.3 million (2016)

10.7 million (2020)

wow lol
ELECTION FRAUD

Question Little Retarded Rebecca, if it was election fraud as you claim, then why hasn't Trump been able to win a single lawsuit? Even the Supreme Court (which he appointed 3 people to) has said he's full of crap.
Retard there is a coup to remove the president it's been going on for 4 years

wow lol
ELECTION FRAUD

Keep believing that if it helps you sleep at night. Sorry, but Biden is gonna be occupying the WH come Jan 20th.

wow lol
ELECTION FRAUD

lol. Keep believing #sky-sreamer2020
I thought you clowns would be done screaming by 2021.
Looks like it’s gonna be a long 4 years for the Sky-screamer2020 crowd.

wow lol
ELECTION FRAUD

Keep believing that if it helps you sleep at night. Sorry, but Biden is gonna be occupying the WH come Jan 20th.
june 2020 they knew they were going to have problems with the election in Georgia

I am lost here. I can't believe, after the crap the democrats pulled last year (need I list them?), that Americans ACTUALY are this goddamned dumb to vote for a democrat. I would rather believe the Chinese manipulated our system than the most blatant obvious fact that we need to reform out political system...

wow lol
ELECTION FRAUD

when every leftists is dead will we be done

wow lol
ELECTION FRAUD

You are kidding, I hope. We need a 2 party system that includes leftists. Unfortunately the Democrats are on their merry way to destroying that system.

wow lol
ELECTION FRAUD

You are kidding, I hope. We need a 2 party system that includes leftists. Unfortunately the Democrats are on their merry way to destroying that system.
they started this war the blood is on them

All they know is to attack.
What have you and all the other douchebag progs been doing for the last four years?
Watching Trump launch nasty and juvenile name-calling and grade school-level personal insults at anyone who challenged him.

Watching you mindless, obedient Trumpsters celebrate him every time he did it, and then whine like drama queens when people reacted.

Then we voted the orange buffoon out of office, even if you Neanderthals think we "cheated".

If you don't like that, tough shit.
Geebus so much stupidity in one post that I don't even know where to begin.

let's start with the neanderthals--------they are now known to have been very intelligent...ergo calling someone a neanderthal is not the insult (the childish insult) that you hoped for.

You really want to accuse Trump of nasty and juvenile name calling with grade school level insults in the same post that you are referring to him as an orange buffoon?

third, it is obvious that cheating in every election has occurred. This year was just far more blatant ..............Trump received a record number of votes and the dems were forced to cheat more openingly. Trump just called the libs out---------------and yet you attack him for doing it.
Yes small time cheating occurs in every election. In this past election there is NO ervidence of blatant massive cheating which would alter the outcome.
The numbers don't lie----Trump despite the medias lies have overwhelmingly more support that sleepy china JOE-----I see in his rallies and in his signs and bumper stickers...no fucking way China Joe got more votes than Trump and obama. Not a fucking chance in hell.
Your observations of bumper stickers and signs are not numbers which reflect the national vote.

We do not vote with bumperstickers and campaign signs.

Yes he got more votes that is a fucking fact and it is in your face.

You are UNABLE and you CANNOT show evidence to the contrary you braindead retard
horseshit liar.

No get this straight BOY.

You CANNOT present any evidence that the election was stolen.

We do not vote with bumperstickers and campaign signs.

Biden won a fair and legitimate election now present some evidence or go cry to your mom

You are SO my BITCH
Hey boy I've dealt more with the legal system than you ever will
You really don't have a clue.

Internet claims mean nothing and no you have not.

You do not knwo what trhe fuck you are talking about

Now produce some evidence
affidavits are evidence videos are evidence
The stopping of ballot counting and sending the observers home but continue counting because of a busted water main that never happened is evidence
If they had a video of people printing fake ballots, and the fake ballots in hand, and a witness who submitted an affidavit saying he/she helped print and fill out the fake ballots, these turds would claim there was no evidence. They will never admit there is any evidence. That's their strategy. They are gaslighting.
The key word is IF.

You are quite wrong most WOULD accept such evidence.

But no one has posted or produced any evidence
Bullshit. The entire country knows you are gaslighting.
You are a liar I am statring fact you cannot refute and all but a handful of dumb fucking conspiracy theoriests knows you are a lliar and coward
You are lying.
Of course what did you expect,he is a shill from Langley
Who nose grows miles long across the country.
Still flinging shit in defeat which is all you do
It won't stop. But after Biden's Inauguration Day, it'll be just be vague background noise, like children playing in the corner during a dinner party.

There's a huge stain to clean, so our attention will be elsewhere for the most part.

The evidence for it is abundant in this forum. All the usual subjects are telling the most outrageous lies imaginable. Good article. Read it.

One of the most misused words in modern society is “gaslighting.” Articles, videos, and social media users lob the term at their ideological enemies like rocks at a Black Lives Matter peaceful protest. But we’re witnessing the most blatant and widespread attempt at mass gaslighting that we’ve seen in the nation’s history. The Swamp wants us to believe widespread voter fraud didn’t happen and if we think it did, then we must be insane.
According to Psychology Today, “Gaslighting is a tactic in which a person or entity, in order to gain more power, makes a victim question their reality. It works much better than you may think. Anyone is susceptible to gaslighting, and it is a common technique of abusers, dictators, narcissists, and cult leaders.”
Abusers. Dictators. Narcissists. Cult leaders. Throw in useful idiots and the self-proclaimed arbiters of truth in media and Big Tech and it seems like we have The Swamp perfectly nailed as perpetrators of massive gaslighting. They want you to believe the case is closed. They want you to think there’s no hope. They want us to ignore the mountains of evidence that demonstrate unambiguous voter fraud and accept that an old, straight, Caucasian, rich career politician outperformed every great leader this nation has ever had.

Somebody is sure triggered. Gaslighting is indeed what Trump has done to you regarding voter fraud. There was none. The Courts said so. 50 Secretaries of State said so. Trump's Department of Justice said so.

Who's telling there was fraud - a pack of convicted felons, many of whom plead guilty to being the pay of Russian agents or foreign governments, and all of whom Donald Trump pardoned.

I believe the people who have never been arrested, much less convicted to the pack of liars, thieves, foreign agents and con artists feeding off the corpse of the Republican Party at the moment.

That tells me that voters were prepared to vote Republican down ballot but unwilling to sign on for 4 more years of Trump.

When I do get occasional jams in a Sig .22 but not in the ruger I blame it on the gun
Somebody is sure triggered. Gaslighting is indeed what Trump has done to you
What? Show up for work in thr morning at a place of business and turn on the neon "Open" light? Is that what you mean by gaslighting?
voter fraud. There was none. The Courts said so. 50 Secretaries of State said so. Trump's Department of Justice said so.
No. Neither the democrat police unions nor the hammer-and-sickle court system of modern American would even conscion a Republican candidate on an official ballot.
Who's telling there was fraud - a pack of convicted felons
Same old bloody hammer-and-sickle communist police unions. Is that who's convicting us of all these felonies now?

Forum List

Back