There has never been more massive gaslighting than what The Swamp is doing over voter fraud

The evidence for it is abundant in this forum. All the usual subjects are telling the most outrageous lies imaginable. Good article. Read it.

One of the most misused words in modern society is “gaslighting.” Articles, videos, and social media users lob the term at their ideological enemies like rocks at a Black Lives Matter peaceful protest. But we’re witnessing the most blatant and widespread attempt at mass gaslighting that we’ve seen in the nation’s history. The Swamp wants us to believe widespread voter fraud didn’t happen and if we think it did, then we must be insane.
According to Psychology Today, “Gaslighting is a tactic in which a person or entity, in order to gain more power, makes a victim question their reality. It works much better than you may think. Anyone is susceptible to gaslighting, and it is a common technique of abusers, dictators, narcissists, and cult leaders.”
Abusers. Dictators. Narcissists. Cult leaders. Throw in useful idiots and the self-proclaimed arbiters of truth in media and Big Tech and it seems like we have The Swamp perfectly nailed as perpetrators of massive gaslighting. They want you to believe the case is closed. They want you to think there’s no hope. They want us to ignore the mountains of evidence that demonstrate unambiguous voter fraud and accept that an old, straight, Caucasian, rich career politician outperformed every great leader this nation has ever had.

Oh, blah, blah, blah. There was no amount of voter fraud that could have swung the election. 60 lower court cases and two SC cases should have made that clear for you that by now.
Seriously, it's over. He lost. Deal with it. This constant form of "bargaining" isn't healthy. :)
All this crap will fade into background noise as of Biden's Inauguration Day.

Then they can whine like children/Trump, begging for attention, all they want.

No harm, no foul.
No it won't, turd. It's never going away. Do you actually believe people are going to ignore this monumental swindle?

You present Zero evidence.
Just useless debunked videos
Fake witnesses

Just show me something from a court that confirms the “monumental swindle.
Otherwise, like always, you screaming at the Sky is hilarious and I love it.

Right now, you got nothing and you keep embarrassing yourself MORE than the 2016 Sky Screamers.
They're so emotionally invested in this that you'll likely never see them admit they've been conned.

Fooled. Pranked. By a buffoon and his crew.
ROFL! Says the douchebag who spits "no fraud" every time evidence is presented that there was fraud:

ODofigs.jpg
No pone has presented evidence of fraud
affidavits are EVIDENCE
No, they are not. They offer potential evidence after cross-examination. Standing alone they are only hearsay.
you got that from the people who fed you four years of lies.

Yes. Trump has lied for four years
You finally admitted that trump and his minions have lied for FOUR years.
you got that from the people who fed you four years of lies.
I know. 4 years of trumps lies.
Pathetic lying turd.

RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!

Fraud , you Cheated, Trump got more votes.
Hilarious #sky-screamer-2020Champ
iu

All they know is to attack.
What have you and all the other douchebag progs been doing for the last four years?
Watching Trump launch nasty and juvenile name-calling and grade school-level personal insults at anyone who challenged him.

Watching you mindless, obedient Trumpsters celebrate him every time he did it, and then whine like drama queens when people reacted.

Then we voted the orange buffoon out of office, even if you Neanderthals think we "cheated".

If you don't like that, tough shit.
Geebus so much stupidity in one post that I don't even know where to begin.

let's start with the neanderthals--------they are now known to have been very intelligent...ergo calling someone a neanderthal is not the insult (the childish insult) that you hoped for.

You really want to accuse Trump of nasty and juvenile name calling with grade school level insults in the same post that you are referring to him as an orange buffoon?

third, it is obvious that cheating in every election has occurred. This year was just far more blatant ..............Trump received a record number of votes and the dems were forced to cheat more openingly. Trump just called the libs out---------------and yet you attack him for doing it.
Yes small time cheating occurs in every election. In this past election there is NO ervidence of blatant massive cheating which would alter the outcome.
The numbers don't lie----Trump despite the medias lies have overwhelmingly more support that sleepy china JOE-----I see in his rallies and in his signs and bumper stickers...no fucking way China Joe got more votes than Trump and obama. Not a fucking chance in hell.
Your observations of bumper stickers and signs are not numbers which reflect the national vote.

We do not vote with bumperstickers and campaign signs.

Yes he got more votes that is a fucking fact and it is in your face.

You are UNABLE and you CANNOT show evidence to the contrary you braindead retard
horseshit liar.

No get this straight BOY.

You CANNOT present any evidence that the election was stolen.

Biden won a fair and legitimate election now present some evidence or go cry to your mom

You are SO my BITCH
Hey boy I've dealt more with the legal system than you ever will
You really don't have a clue.

Internet claims mean nothing and no you have not.

You do not knwo what trhe fuck you are talking about

Now produce some evidence
affidavits are evidence videos are evidence
The stopping of ballot counting and sending the observers home but continue counting because of a busted water main that never happened is evidence
Affidavits are not evidence and there are no videos proving fraud
Both claims are lies.

One more time BITCH

Cough up sdome evidence.

NO ONE HAS YET
Well bitch if there wasn't thousands of affidavits you might be right there is your evidence
It's really said to see how deluded these Trump haters are.
I never hated him.

Or cared about him,

The fact he he lost fair and square you cannot prove other wise and you have never posted evidence to the contrary
If it was a fair election Trump won
Theft of an election biden won
It was fair and trump lost

No evidence exists of theft
Three lies 11 words.

What have you and all the other douchebag progs been doing for the last four years?
Watching Trump launch nasty and juvenile name-calling and grade school-level personal insults at anyone who challenged him.

Watching you mindless, obedient Trumpsters celebrate him every time he did it, and then whine like drama queens when people reacted.

Then we voted the orange buffoon out of office, even if you Neanderthals think we "cheated".

let's start with the neanderthals--------they are now known to have been very intelligent...ergo calling someone a neanderthal is not the insult (the childish insult) that you hoped for.

You really want to accuse Trump of nasty and juvenile name calling with grade school level insults in the same post that you are referring to him as an orange buffoon?

third, it is obvious that cheating in every election has occurred. This year was just far more blatant ..............Trump received a record number of votes and the dems were forced to cheat more openingly. Trump just called the libs out---------------and yet you attack him for doing it.
Yes small time cheating occurs in every election. In this past election there is NO ervidence of blatant massive cheating which would alter the outcome.
The numbers don't lie----Trump despite the medias lies have overwhelmingly more support that sleepy china JOE-----I see in his rallies and in his signs and bumper stickers...no fucking way China Joe got more votes than Trump and obama. Not a fucking chance in hell.
Your observations of bumper stickers and signs are not numbers which reflect the national vote.

You are UNABLE and you CANNOT show evidence to the contrary you braindead retard
horseshit liar.

Biden won a fair and legitimate election now present some evidence or go cry to your mom

You are SO my BITCH

The stopping of ballot counting and sending the observers home but continue counting because of a busted water main that never happened is evidence
If they had a video of people printing fake ballots, and the fake ballots in hand, and a witness who submitted an affidavit saying he/she helped print and fill out the fake ballots, these turds would claim there was no evidence. They will never admit there is any evidence. That's their strategy. They are gaslighting.

Last edited:
Pathetic lying turd.
no, you don't you know what the democrat propagandist twisted and edited have presented to you
I know facts and the fact is you cannot present evidence that the election was stolen
Been there, done that.
One more time BITCH

Cough up sdome evidence.

NO ONE HAS YET
Well bitch if there wasn't thousands of affidavits you might be right there is your evidence
I never hated him.

Or cared about him,

The fact he he lost fair and square you cannot prove other wise and you have never posted evidence to the contrary
Of course you did. Who are you trying to fool?

iu
No you have not done that you have NEVER posted evidence that the election was stolen.

NO I never did hate the guy. Go ahead and search allof my posts and find any that attacked him before the election.
Wrong, asshole.

horseshit liar.

You are SO my BITCH

We know they are full of shit because they say obviously stupid shit like videos are not evidence. What would they consider evidence if not a video? The answer is nothing.

Last edited:

horseshit liar.

You are SO my BITCH

E know they are full of shit because they say obviously stupid shit like videos are not evidence. What would they consider evidence if not a video? The answer is nothing.
they tried to impeach the president on no evidence no video no eyewitnesses up is down and right is left

horseshit liar.

You are SO my BITCH

E know they are full of shit because they say obviously stupid shit like videos are not evidence. What would they consider evidence if not a video? The answer is nothing.
they tried to impeach the president on no evidence no video no eyewitnesses up is down and right is left
I've seen some of these morons reject irrefutable evidence because they claimed it was hearsay. #1) they don't have a clue what hearsay means. #2) All the evidence presented in the Trump impeachment was hearsay!

These morons are beyond stupid.

horseshit liar.

You are SO my BITCH

I've seen some of these morons reject irrefutable evidence because they claimed it was hearsay. #1) they don't have a clue what hearsay means. #2) All the evidence presented in the Trump impeachment was hearsay!

That is a lie.

You have not posted or presented irrefutable evidence.

horseshit liar.

You are SO my BITCH

True

One the other hand no one has presented evidence of massive fraud or theft of the election either.

horseshit liar.

You are SO my BITCH

We know they are full of shit because they say obviously stupid shit like videos are not evidence. What would they consider evidence if not a video? The answer is nothing.
#sky-screamer-2020Champ

horseshit liar.

You are SO my BITCH

Videos are not evidence when they are ambiguous.

Pathetic lying turd.
no, you don't you know what the democrat propagandist twisted and edited have presented to you
I know facts and the fact is you cannot present evidence that the election was stolen
Been there, done that.
One more time BITCH

Cough up sdome evidence.

NO ONE HAS YET
I never hated him.

Or cared about him,

Of course you did. Who are you trying to fool?

iu
No you have not done that you have NEVER posted evidence that the election was stolen.

NO I never did hate the guy. Go ahead and search allof my posts and find any that attacked him before the election.
Wrong, asshole.
Yes you are wrong but I presented all facts which you cannot challenge

horseshit liar.

You are SO my BITCH

If they had a video of people printing fake ballots, and the fake ballots in hand, and a witness who submitted an affidavit saying he/she helped print and fill out the fake ballots, these turds would claim there was no evidence. They will never admit there is any evidence. That's their strategy. They are gaslighting.
The key word is IF.

You are quite wrong most WOULD accept such evidence.

But no one has posted or produced any evidence

horseshit liar.

You are SO my BITCH

Both claims are lies.
No they are fact which you cannot refute asswipe

horseshit liar.

You are SO my BITCH

That is a lie.

"Irrefutable?" Sure I have.

horseshit liar.

You are SO my BITCH

Both claims are lies.
Watch me: they are lies.

horseshit liar.

You are SO my BITCH

That is a lie.

"Irrefutable?" Sure I have.

No you do not as that video is ambiguous and is not evidence of fraud to steal the election

You are a liar and an uneducated fool and a coward

horseshit liar.

You are SO my BITCH

The key word is IF.

You are quite wrong most WOULD accept such evidence.

But no one has posted or produced any evidence
Bullshit. The entire country knows you are gaslighting.

horseshit liar.

You are SO my BITCH

Both claims are lies.
Watch me: they are lies.
They are fact and you failed to rerfute it dickhead

Forum List

Back