There Goes the Narrative on Vaccines

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
1628959211655.jpeg
I’m looking forward to the spinning coming.

View attachment 525552 I’m looking forward to the spinning coming.

Whatever peoples reason for hesitancy, be it skepticism or health concerns, that's their right. It's their body.

Phd hesitancy doesn't surprise me at all and in many ways it is comforting to know. I'm not an anti-vaxxer, but I am a firm believer in taking advantage of the liberty that men died for in Europe on all of our behalves. We honor their sacrifices in what they believed in when we DON'T accept authoritarian approaches.

Alternative approaches to medicine have primarily kept me from the doctor. When I had health issues recently I accepted and even demanded medication for the first time in my life after failing in my own approach (and having I.D problems in creepy Canada). In short, I generally refuse medication. I didn't even accept going under when I had my Wisdom Teeth pulled!

So, I have a strong belief in my bodies natural mechanisms and I don't want to mess with this equilibrium. To each their own. That shouldn't be difficult for anyone to accept.

You have a high pain tolerance.

This is true in general (I've never been shot so I don't know the extent hah). I do have pains like others, but most age related or due to overuse of a muscle or joint etc.

Really, pain is good because it's the bodies message to us. It's designed to protect our lives. Less pain is more dangerous to our survival than more pain. I had such pains recently in my stomach and ribs, it was constant. That was why I demanded the strong antibiotics.

In fairness, the guy who did the extraction was pushing hard but I told him "I will sign a waiver, you have my authority". The guy was a professional, did great work.

Forum List

Back