CDZ There are TWO Genders: Change My Mind

Conservatives are so simplistic
Boys/Girls.

The idea that humans have always had different sexualities is offensive to them.
They fought for generations against the idea of homosexuality.
They lost.

Now they have picked up the fight against transgenders

Why do you think it's just conservatives who are against trans activist? Many feminist are against trans along with many in the LGB community.
Transexual-ism seems to me to be a slap in the face to the LGB community. The premise of LGB is that its okay to be attracted to, have sex with, and even marry members of your own sex. If the premise of LBG is true, how is it possible to be the wrong sex body?

How can a biological male "know" that he is a female in a male's body if he hasn't experienced both?

So would it be fair for me to say that I don’t believe that you love your wife because you can’t verify it therefore I don’t think marriage should be a valid or accepted thing?

You are free to not believe I love my wife. The difference is, I'm not attempting to force you to believe it or else you don't accept me as a person, which is what the trans-activist community is demanding.

So would it be fair for me to say that I don’t believe that you love your wife because you can’t verify it therefore I don’t think marriage should be a valid or accepted thing?

You are free to not believe I love my wife. The difference is, I'm not attempting to force you to believe it or else you don't accept me as a person, which is what the trans-activist community is demanding.
You can believe whatever the hell you want, it’s a free country. They just want to be respected and treated equally by their society. The harder people like you push back the more force there will be by our institutions to regulate education in our schools and workplace. Cause and effect

They just want to be respected and treated equally by their society.

Their definition of “be[ing] respected and treated equally by their society.” requires sane people to believe and play along with an insane and absurd lie.

That simply isn't going to happen. Period.

These degenerate freaks are free to believe whatever madness they will, but they have no right and no credible reason to expect that sane people will buy into it.

Sane people will always be clear on the distinction between men and women, and will always recognize that those who are confused about this distinction are afflicted with severe mental defects.

They just want to be respected and treated equally by their society.

Their definition of “be[ing] respected and treated equally by their society.” requires sane people to believe and play along with an insane and absurd lie.

That simply isn't going to happen. Period.

These degenerate freaks are free to believe whatever madness they will, but they have no right and no credible reason to expect that sane people will buy into it.

Sane people will always be clear on the distinction between men and women, and will always recognize that those who are confused about this distinction are afflicted with severe mental defects.
I think you’re confusing them with the stop the steal crowd. That’s a movement based on a lie. This is a movement based on peoples identity

I think you’re confusing them with the stop the steal crowd. That’s a movement based on a lie. This is a movement based on peoples identity

If there is any relevance between that bullshit and anything else in this thread, I do not see it.

I guess I'll just dismiss it as the insane rantings of someone who is so deeply fucked-up in his head that he is confused about the distinction between men and women.

If there is any relevance between that bullshit and anything else in this thread, I do not see it.

I guess I'll just dismiss it as the insane rantings of someone who is so deeply fucked-up in his head that he is confused about the distinction between men and women.
I just don’t feel the need to define other people. People are who they are. If they aren’t threatening the safety of others then why would I give a shit what they do, who they love or how they identify... why do you care?

I just don’t feel the need to define other people. People are who they are. If they aren’t threatening the safety of others then why would I give a shit what they do, who they love or how they identify... why do you care?

Well, for one thing, truth matters. Not that I deny anyone the right to willfully believe a lie, but trying to force others to believe in, and play along with a lie, is just plain wrong.

And basing public policy on what is provably a lie, is even more wrong.

And, of course some degenerate mentally- and morally-defective male pervert, intruding upon women's restrooms, dressing rooms, and other such facilities, is objectively a threat to the safety, privacy, and other rights of actual women. This is where the rubber meets the road. My previous points may be abstract, but here is where actual, tangible, undeniable harm is caused, by giving such tolerance to insane lies.

You can believe whatever the hell you want, it’s a free country. They just want to be respected and treated equally by their society. The harder people like you push back the more force there will be by our institutions to regulate education in our schools and workplace. Cause and effect

You keep on indirectly saying 2 things at once.

1. You can believe whatever the hell you want, it’s a free country.
2. They just want to be respected and treated equally by their society.

I know why you say #1, it sounds good to say. However, the established notion of #2 is at an impasse with it.

In the perspective of the trans-activist community, the only way they feel respected and treated equally is for me, and society, to change our definitions of biological and psychological institutions engrained in our DNA and bodies through millions of years of an evolutionary process. They're holding everyone up, with absolutely no verifiable reason, and if we don't obey we're awful people. Such a demand is not only clearly void of any sort of objective evidence, and it takes oh so much gaul and audacity to demand everyone believe what you believe, no questions asked, and then hold contempt for them if they don't. It's truly reminiscent and in cahoots with the Millenial "not fair, everyone gets a trophy" generational psychological effect.

So, if I can't disagree without being deemed something horrible, I really don't have the diverse freedom to think other things. The trans-community holds no respect for us, free-thinking individuals. There's an onus of proof, and if you don't have it, which the trans-community by definition doesn't, they need to humble themselves and understand why people might not believe their ideology. I do so when I have theories that don't have the necessary amount of proof, it just takes humility, which activists of any kind, along with keyboard/Twitter/Media warriors in our society avoid like the plague. They're too busy trying to be right and grab power. To look inward and address yourself honestly is a weakness, because hey, the opposition is just that evil and mean... right?

Meanwhile, with zero evidence and frame of reference, the idea that they aren't being "treated equally" is false. How are they treated unequally?

Last edited:
155007108_10219236073395103_1794997065839863248_n.jpg

People were outraged when they integrated restrooms.
How dare they expect me to use the same restroom as a negro?
Sexual perverts (aka transgenders) are not being denied the use of a bathroom

but male perverts are being denied access to womens bathrooms
Just to clarify, you’d want this guy to go into the women’s bathroom with little girls, right?

View attachment 463045

Only if she puts a shirt on, and doesn't act like the loon she is.
She’s gonna act however she wants which is like a man. So you want him in the women’s room next to the little girls... right?

Actually, only if she has been certified as sane enough to be let loose on the streets. Cause she looks like a loon.

Who knows what drugs she has to be on, to get her body to look like that and what they are doing to her mind.
Oh interesting so how do you want to go about that project. Mandate trans people to get psychological evaluations every so often. Maybe give them a badge of sanity they can wear in public or toss them in the asylum if they don’t pass? Is that what you’d like to see?

Me personally? I would think that anyone that wants to disfigure themselves to that extent should be considered a danger to themselves.

I'm not sure how people with such illnesses are handled now, but from the massive homeless population, I believe the answer is, "not very well".

A good conversation about how to handle dangerously unhinged people, is very much needed. And won't happen.
What kind of danger and threat do you see coming from Trans people? Do you feel the same way about people who have plastic surgery?
Dear Slade3200
1. People with plastic surgery get criticized all the time, but they don't demand govt punish critics harassed as "transphobic" "racist" "homophobes" through a double standard where one person's beliefs and ability to express them is protected as a class while the other is punished as discrimination. That is still abusing govt for discrimination by creed.
Can you show me an example of where plastic surgery has been declared a protected class?
2. It was the Transgender advocates that insisted on imposing rules for genetic males to use female restrooms, dressing rooms in schools, and women's sports events to get scholarships with a biological advantage over female competitors deprived of educational and financial opportunities.
Can you show me an example of where plastic surgery clients have fought to pass legislation imposing their beliefs on others to disparage equal rights and protections?

The closest I have seen to a controversy over plastic surgery is in Beauty Contests. But those are private contests and companies that make and enforce their own rules.

With transgender issues, these were affecting tax paid public policies on schools and restrooms in public facilities.

Can you give examples of a fair comparison, and we can discuss if the bias is over the transgender issue itself or the general conflict of imposing personal beliefs (whether for or against LGBT) into GOVT policy and jurisdiction where it violates equal rights beliefs or protections of others (regardless of creed).

I think the Beauty Pageant policy may be close: is it fair to let people with or without plastic surgery compete in the same contest? Should there be separate contests for natural and modified? Similar to having Unisex sports events where transfemales can compete with each other or anyone who wants to participate, and moderate the classifications by weight or other measures to keep the matches fair.

You keep on indirectly saying 2 things at once.

1. You can believe whatever the hell you want, it’s a free country.
2. They just want to be respected and treated equally by their society.

I know why you say #1, it sounds good to say. However, the established notion of #2 is at an impasse with it.

In the perspective of the trans-activist community, the only way they feel respected and treated equally is for me, and society, to change our definitions of biological and psychological institutions engrained in our DNA and bodies through millions of years of an evolutionary process. They're holding everyone up, with absolutely no verifiable reason, and if we don't obey we're awful people. Such a demand is not only clearly void of any sort of objective evidence, and it takes oh so much gaul and audacity to demand everyone believe what you believe, no questions asked, and then hold contempt for them if they don't. It's truly reminiscent and in cahoots with the Millenial "not fair, everyone gets a trophy" generational psychological effect.

So, if I can't disagree without being deemed something horrible, I really don't have the diverse freedom to think other things. The trans-community holds no respect for us, free-thinking individuals. There's an onus of proof, and if you don't have it, which the trans-community by definition doesn't, they need to humble themselves and understand why people might not believe their ideology. I do so when I have theories that don't have the necessary amount of proof, it just takes humility, which activists of any kind, along with keyboard/Twitter/Media warriors in our society avoid like the plague. They're too busy trying to be right and grab power. To look inward and address yourself honestly is a weakness, because hey, the opposition is just that evil and mean... right?

Meanwhile, with zero evidence and frame of reference, the idea that they aren't being "treated equally" is false. How are they treated unequally?
Dear Mr. Friscus
They are treated unequally if they cannot compete in either male or female sports but would require a unisex or transgender category to compete with similar class members.

Also if transmen who are fully male in appearance are forced by law to use the women's restrooms, this imposea on both the other guests, seeing a fully bearded man in there, and that person having to explain or be assumed or confonted as a criminal pervert. And thus requires unisex single stall restrooms to prevent imposing either way.

The problem with LGBT policy is overcorrecting and creating reverse discrimination. Neutral govt policy might protect "sexual beliefs" from discrimination, so this protects all beliefs equally, not just LGBT, instead of establishing some beliefs while punishing others which is unconstitutional.

People were outraged when they integrated restrooms.
How dare they expect me to use the same restroom as a negro?
Sexual perverts (aka transgenders) are not being denied the use of a bathroom

but male perverts are being denied access to womens bathrooms
Just to clarify, you’d want this guy to go into the women’s bathroom with little girls, right?

View attachment 463045

Only if she puts a shirt on, and doesn't act like the loon she is.
She’s gonna act however she wants which is like a man. So you want him in the women’s room next to the little girls... right?

Actually, only if she has been certified as sane enough to be let loose on the streets. Cause she looks like a loon.

Who knows what drugs she has to be on, to get her body to look like that and what they are doing to her mind.
Oh interesting so how do you want to go about that project. Mandate trans people to get psychological evaluations every so often. Maybe give them a badge of sanity they can wear in public or toss them in the asylum if they don’t pass? Is that what you’d like to see?

Me personally? I would think that anyone that wants to disfigure themselves to that extent should be considered a danger to themselves.

I'm not sure how people with such illnesses are handled now, but from the massive homeless population, I believe the answer is, "not very well".

A good conversation about how to handle dangerously unhinged people, is very much needed. And won't happen.
What kind of danger and threat do you see coming from Trans people? Do you feel the same way about people who have plastic surgery?
Dear Slade3200
1. People with plastic surgery get criticized all the time, but they don't demand govt punish critics harassed as "transphobic" "racist" "homophobes" through a double standard where one person's beliefs and ability to express them is protected as a class while the other is punished as discrimination. That is still abusing govt for discrimination by creed.
Can you show me an example of where plastic surgery has been declared a protected class?
2. It was the Transgender advocates that insisted on imposing rules for genetic males to use female restrooms, dressing rooms in schools, and women's sports events to get scholarships with a biological advantage over female competitors deprived of educational and financial opportunities.
Can you show me an example of where plastic surgery clients have fought to pass legislation imposing their beliefs on others to disparage equal rights and protections?

The closest I have seen to a controversy over plastic surgery is in Beauty Contests. But those are private contests and companies that make and enforce their own rules.

With transgender issues, these were affecting tax paid public policies on schools and restrooms in public facilities.

Can you give examples of a fair comparison, and we can discuss if the bias is over the transgender issue itself or the general conflict of imposing personal beliefs (whether for or against LGBT) into GOVT policy and jurisdiction where it violates equal rights beliefs or protections of others (regardless of creed).

I think the Beauty Pageant policy may be close: is it fair to let people with or without plastic surgery compete in the same contest? Should there be separate contests for natural and modified? Similar to having Unisex sports events where transfemales can compete with each other or anyone who wants to participate, and moderate the classifications by weight or other measures to keep the matches fair.
Plastic surgery patients don’t get bullied and demonized like trans people do. More often than not people who get cosmetic surgery are glorified on magazine covers and the like. The worst they may get is ridicule if the surgery looks bad. Are you really trying to equate that to the demonization of trans people to that, correct me if I’m misunderstanding? Do you understand why a trans guy, once a woman now a man with a hairy chest and beard wants to use the men’s room or why a trans female who has boobs and a vagina wants to use the women’s room?!

They are treated unequally if they cannot compete in either male or female sports but would require a unisex or transgender category to compete with similar class members.
Not unequally by the law. That's what we're talking about. We treat people and things unequal all the time, and for a good reason.

The problem with LGBT policy is overcorrecting and creating reverse discrimination. Neutral govt policy might protect "sexual beliefs" from discrimination, so this protects all beliefs equally, not just LGBT, instead of establishing some beliefs while punishing others which is unconstitutional.

Agreed. Definitely an overcorrecting, powerful theocratic movement in trans-activism.

Plastic surgery patients don’t get bullied and demonized like trans people do. More often than not people who get cosmetic surgery are glorified on magazine covers and the like. The worst they may get is ridicule if the surgery looks bad. Are you really trying to equate that to the demonization of trans people to that, correct me if I’m misunderstanding? Do you understand why a trans guy, once a woman now a man with a hairy chest and beard wants to use the men’s room or why a trans female who has boobs and a vagina wants to use the women’s room?!

Those are broad strokes you're painting with. Most groups of people are bullied to some extent, and some groups leftists openly enjoy bullying, such as males, white people and Christians. The most glorified, adored, "sacred" group in our society as we are lectured to by media, hollywood, and the MSM are transgender people. That is obvious. Always the protagonists, always portrayed as brave, virtuous individuals, while not allowed to be critiqued or disagreed with.. lest you pay the punishment. There's a gun to anyone's head who doesn't conform to the agenda. That's not freedom

Those are broad strokes you're painting with. Most groups of people are bullied to some extent, and some groups leftists openly enjoy bullying, such as males, white people and Christians. The most glorified, adored, "sacred" group in our society as we are lectured to by media, hollywood, and the MSM are transgender people. That is obvious. Always the protagonists, always portrayed as brave, virtuous individuals, while not allowed to be critiqued or disagreed with.. lest you pay the punishment. There's a gun to anyone's head who doesn't conform to the agenda. That's not freedom
Another strategy we can try Mr. Friscus is a mix between reverse psychology and if you can't beat them, join them:
Why not petition for equal protections of the 1% transgender or 4% LGBT
to be applied toward protecting beliefs and individual representation of exgays, Trump voters, people who don't believe in counting unnotarized mailin ballots but require all these votes to be verified by notarization, prolife beliefs against abortion to be protected equally as promask and provaccine, etc.

If we demand the same INDIVIDUAL standards of protections for LGBT people as for all other Political Beliefs and Creeds suffering harassment, bullying, and exclusion from public policy, then we can end "Discrimination by Creed" for all people, regardless of affiliation or size of population!

Why not ask for the same protections?

And either enforce for everyone, or get all creeds out of govt if none can be protected without penalizing other creeds.

Another strategy we can try Mr. Friscus is a mix between reverse psychology and if you can't beat them, join them:
Why not petition for equal protections of the 1% transgender or 4% LGBT
to be applied toward protecting beliefs and individual representation of exgays, Trump voters, people who don't believe in counting unnotarized mailin ballots but require all these votes to be verified by notarization, prolife beliefs against abortion to be protected equally as promask and provaccine, etc.

If we demand the same INDIVIDUAL standards of protections for LGBT people as for all other Political Beliefs and Creeds suffering harassment, bullying, and exclusion from public policy, then we can end "Discrimination by Creed" for all people, regardless of affiliation or size of population!

Why not ask for the same protections?

And either enforce for everyone, or get all creeds out of govt if none can be protected without penalizing other creeds.

From what I can tell, the vast majority of leftists and woke folk have no interest in holding any sort of standards.
- They declare Kavanaugh an unquestionable racist with zero evidence and ignore far more legitimate charges about Joe Biden and Andrew Cuomo.
- They remain silent or support massive domestic violence and riots across the nation all summer, and only on Jan 6th become infuriated by a single instance.
- They have conniptions when kids are "put in cages" under Trump but are dead silent when Obama or Biden implement or build on the practices.
- They participate in calling the 2016 election stolen and fraudulent by Russia but then suddenly declare any questioning of the 2020 election as "anti-democracy"
- They, especially Joe Biden, call passing executive orders as "authoritarian", call Trump an authoritarian nonstop, and then when Biden goes on his EO frenzy, they say nothing.
- Joe Biden calls for "unity" and "empathy" as he, the Democrats, the media, and the woke left consistently condemn any of the near 80,000,000 voters, and non-voting supporters, who are at all affiliated with Donald Trump.

the list goes on and on. The thing is, when the left makes Conservatives out to be pretty much sub-human, as they have, then any action is justified as long as you're taking down the enemy. You can lie, that's fine. They (Conservatives) are evil enough that it's virtuous to do so. You can be a phony with absolutely no standards. Hey, we need to jump on opportunities. If we admit anything, it's a weakness.

As dishonorable as it is, given their mindset, it makes sense. We Conservatives are so evil that they can't be bothered to be honest about anything.

Last edited:
Also if transmen who are fully male in appearance are forced by law to use the women's restrooms, this imposea on both the other guests, seeing a fully bearded man in there, and that person having to explain or be assumed or confonted as a criminal pervert

Yet again, that's what mental hospitals are for.

Society does not need to be allowing those who are that f•••ed-up in the head to be imposing their msdness and perversion on sane people.

Forum List

Back