There Are No Biden Voters

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Trump voters helped form a movement, Biden voters are the absence of a movement.

15 Aug 2023 ~~ By Daniel Greenfield

The Bulwark, a site founded by ex-Republicans who hated Trump so much that they also jettisoned whatever conservatism they claimed to believe in, substacks its thinkpiece as, “The Media Still Doesn’t Get Biden Voters”, complaining that the media spends a great deal of time studying Trump voters, but not Biden voters.
Reporters don’t do safaris to “Biden Country,” seeking to understand the voters who put him in the White House. While there are pieces explaining how, for example, black women in Georgia suburbs made a big difference in the 2020 election, there’s nothing approaching the ongoing coverage of white men in Ohio diners.​
In case I had a blind spot, I turned to crowdsourcing, asking on social media whether anyone knew of examples of journalists making the case for trying to understand the Biden voter. Few could think of any.​
I agree that the Biden voter is every bit as much a phenomenon as the Trump voters, for opposite reasons. Where Trump voters helped form a movement, Biden voters are the absence of a movement.
There are Trump voters, conservative voters and anti-leftist voters, but there are no Biden voters. I doubt even Jill actively voted for Joe Biden. There was an Obamacare, but despite the best efforts of the White House, there’s no Bidenomics or Biden anything. People don’t vote for Biden, they voted against Trump or which Republican will end up on the ballot this time around. It’s a purely negative image.
~Snip~
The people in pink hats screaming in the streets weren’t Biden supporters. Some of them couldn’t even name him.
Obama represented a movement while Biden is a placeholder defined in history by what he is against, not what he is for. There are no Biden voters, just people opposed to any alternative to a broken system that they’re invested in for cultural, racial, economic or other reasons.
No one votes for Biden. They just vote against the alternatives.

Commentary:
There are actual people who voted for Biden, just like he has some actual followers on social media. There aren’t all that many of them. Most of it is fake. They cheated big in 2020; by the millions. There are actual people who doubt this. Some of those people call themselves “conservatives” for some reason.
Plenty of ballots. All the ballots you need. The people don’t matter — the concept of “Our Democracy” does not require any involvement from The People.
China will print up all the ballots and the USPS will make sure that they will arrive in time to re- elect the cadaver in Depends nappies.
People didn’t vote their way into Marxist Communism. They sure as Hell won’t vote their way out of it.

Trump voters helped form a movement, Biden voters are the absence of a movement.

The Bulwark, a site founded by ex-Republicans who hated Trump so much that they also jettisoned whatever conservatism they claimed to believe in, substacks its thinkpiece as, “The Media Still Doesn’t Get Biden Voters”, complaining that the media spends a great deal of time studying Trump voters, but not Biden voters.
Reporters don’t do safaris to “Biden Country,” seeking to understand the voters who put him in the White House. While there are pieces explaining how, for example, black women in Georgia suburbs made a big difference in the 2020 election, there’s nothing approaching the ongoing coverage of white men in Ohio diners.​
In case I had a blind spot, I turned to crowdsourcing, asking on social media whether anyone knew of examples of journalists making the case for trying to understand the Biden voter. Few could think of any.​
I agree that the Biden voter is every bit as much a phenomenon as the Trump voters, for opposite reasons. Where Trump voters helped form a movement, Biden voters are the absence of a movement.
There are Trump voters, conservative voters and anti-leftist voters, but there are no Biden voters. I doubt even Jill actively voted for Joe Biden. There was an Obamacare, but despite the best efforts of the White House, there’s no Bidenomics or Biden anything. People don’t vote for Biden, they voted against Trump or which Republican will end up on the ballot this time around. It’s a purely negative image.
~Snip~
The people in pink hats screaming in the streets weren’t Biden supporters. Some of them couldn’t even name him.
Obama represented a movement while Biden is a placeholder defined in history by what he is against, not what he is for. There are no Biden voters, just people opposed to any alternative to a broken system that they’re invested in for cultural, racial, economic or other reasons.

Commentary:
There are actual people who voted for Biden, just like he has some actual followers on social media. There aren’t all that many of them. Most of it is fake. They cheated big in 2020; by the millions. There are actual people who doubt this. Some of those people call themselves “conservatives” for some reason.
Plenty of ballots. All the ballots you need. The people don’t matter — the concept of “Our Democracy” does not require any involvement from The People.
China will print up all the ballots and the USPS will make sure that they will arrive in time to re- elect the cadaver in Depends nappies.
People didn’t vote their way into Marxist Communism. They sure as Hell won’t vote their way out of it.

Last December Trump called to suspend the constitution so he could overturn the election.

~Snip~

Commentary:
There are more Biden voters than Trump voters.

I say bullshit, there are millions of Biden voters.

I would bet that Biden already has 47 million mail in votes for the 2024 election. I guarantee those Biden votes are already filled out.

Really? You're so ignorant about how absentee ballots work.

I am being honest, the Democrats are filling out the ballots right now.

Nonsense. I vote by mail. Ballots come ten days before the election. You're really stupid. They don't even know who will be on the ballot yet.

~Snip~

Commentary:
306>232

scoreboard.

I say bullshit, there are millions of Biden voters.

I would bet that Biden already has 47 million mail in votes for the 2024 election. I guarantee those Biden votes are already filled out.

Moron, mail in ballots haven't been printed yet.

Forum List

Back