There ARE honest people on the Left.

liberals have voted democrat ever since the democrat party broke away from the union to protect their right to own negro slaves....so little has changed they are still anti ameican an still own their negros

If you don't want to address what I say and just rant, you can do that without quoting me.

liberals have voted democrat ever since the democrat party broke away from the union to protect their right to own negro slaves....so little has changed they are still anti ameican an still own their negros

10-4!

Old Japanese saying is that Possession Equals Ownership.

99% Libstain on this board are NOT what you descibe. They are the most vile of human scum. Slow painful death is not 1/10 enough payback for their sins.

ALL are anarchist, BLM, ANTIFA, Deep State operatives, criminals, and/or GOVT pension chasers.

100% dishonest, immoral, short term selfish. Willing to sacrifice the future of all American Children for a few years money or entertainment as they work overtime to destroy America from within.

Last edited:
99% Libstain on this board are NOT what you descibe. They are the most vile of human scum. Slow painful death is not enough for their sins.

ALL are anarchist, BLM, ANTIFA, Deep State operatives, criminals, and/or GOVT pension chasers.

100% dishonest, immoral, short term selfish. Willing to sacrifice the future of all American Children for a few years money or entertainment as they work overtime to destroy America from within.

They are actually grabbing for perpetual power!

There are definitely HONEST people on the Left. I don’t think most of us on the Right have ever denied that. I actually have a modicum of respect for those individuals. I have no respect for their viewpoints, but I respect their honesty about what it is they believe.

There are definitely HONEST people on the Left. I don’t think most of us on the Right have ever denied that. I actually have a modicum of respect for those individuals. I have no respect for their viewpoints, but I respect their honesty about what it is they believe.

I don't.
Their viewpoints are who they are.
They are a threat and an enemy!!

I don't.
Their viewpoints are who they are.
They are a threat and an enemy!!
As I said, I don’t respect their viewpoints but at least they’re honest about them. Far too many on our side are closet Liberals. They lie about their true views in an attempt to hide them in hopes we will still vote for them. I have far less Respect for thst than I do for someone who is honest about being my enemy.

For example: I had a classmate in high school named Eden. Petite little bit of a thing but a Socislist, Feminist, Communist pit bull as vicious as you could ever imagine. She went off to college and ended up with a career career as an activist in NYC. We disagree on pretty much everything possible but we respect that each of us are honest about who and what we are… including the fact that we wish the other one was dead

Is it possible for a person to disagree with you and be honest?
Of course it is! I've said exactly that about a dozen times in the last couple of weeks.
'Honest' with respect to liberals/conservatives is not quite the right word, though.
I don't know of a word that means, "Partisan, but able to judge situations objectively,
and do the right thing, even if is to his disadvantage politically."

Even that doesn't cover it very well. Naomi Wolf is a lefty ... she would love to believe
that the J6 events was a planned insurrection, that the prosecution of Trump is just the
automatic, neutral process of judgement ... but by looking honestly at the events of J6,
she came to a different conclusion ... one that will make her very unpopular with her friends.
How many people on the Right could do the same, if the situation were reversed?

Forum List

Back