There are a lot of people who like Sarah Palin...

Yea we all got domestic(we'll some of us) I don't like killing life

I don't mind fish. but something about killing the four footed ones I didn't like. I'm sure if we all lived back in the day when that was how they survived we could shoot one. but I don't have to, so I let other people do it and then I eat it.....:beer:

I never understood Why people hate her so much, hell she wasn't even Congress, I think they hate her is because they were so threatened by her and the liberals guys just maybe closet homos , because she is Very cute for our age

I can not talk about others but I what I personally find abhorrent in Sara Palin is her treatment of animals particularly wildlife.

It is not right to slaughter wolfs and deers and moose and caribou ...etc...etc....it is not right hunting period!

It repulses me to see photos where she proudly poses with dead innocent bloody creatures just killed by her!Totally disgusting and nauseating!

having said that

that doesn't make me a liberal. I am totally anti liberal and always have been

But I don't like hypocrites either and Palin is definitely one SOB hypocrite when it comes to life and loving life and all that song and dance of her!

I don't mind it when people who are for the ethical treatment of animals talk about methods of humanely culling animals for food. But when you start browsing web sites to find photos of hunts, that are in fact humane culling of animals for food, well then I have to ask, WTF is wrong with you?

If you don't want to see how we get meat don't watch. If you don't want to eat meat, then don't eat meat. If your intention is to punish the people who eat meat, screw you ya vegetarian. If your intention is to punish people who get the meat we eat, then screw you hypocrite.

So which is it? You are a crazy hypocrite that browses for killings? or a crazy vegetarian that browses for killings?

True when it comes to meat I am sooo a hypocrite, let some one else deal with the killing, lmao

True when it comes to meat I am sooo a hypocrite, let some one else deal with the killing, lmao
Fair enough. I'm the type that can hunt and eat my kill, but would have a problem with hunting and eating pets... so I'm a hypocrite too.

images

ONE more TIME for Sarah!

What's not to like? She's a typical American woman... .

And she talks in ways you can understand, right?

Plain spoken English... yeah.

Yeah, buddy...

I never understood Why people hate her so much, hell she wasn't even Congress, I think they hate her is because they were so threatened by her and the liberals guys just maybe closet homos , because she is Very cute for our age

I can not talk about others but I what I personally find abhorrent in Sara Palin is her treatment of animals particularly wildlife.

It is not right to slaughter wolfs and deers and moose and caribou ...etc...etc....it is not right hunting period!

It repulses me to see photos where she proudly poses with dead innocent bloody creatures just killed by her!Totally disgusting and nauseating!

having said that

But I don't like hypocrites either and Palin is definitely one SOB hypocrite when it comes to life and loving life and all that song and dance of her!

I don't mind it when people who are for the ethical treatment of animals talk about methods of humanely culling animals for food. But when you start browsing web sites to find photos of hunts, that are in fact humane culling of animals for food, well then I have to ask, WTF is wrong with you?

If you don't want to see how we get meat don't watch. If you don't want to eat meat, then don't eat meat. If your intention is to punish the people who eat meat, screw you ya vegetarian. If your intention is to punish people who get the meat we eat, then screw you hypocrite.

So which is it? You are a crazy hypocrite that browses for killings? or a crazy vegetarian that browses for killings?

As I previously mentioned I am a true conservative but hunting has nothing to do with politics whatsoever!

The fact remains that in the US most hunters probably kill animals just for the thrill, quite often in a sadistic manner.

However if you hunt to put meat on the table, this obviously places you in a different category and is understandable.

Killing everything that moves just for the sake of it is beyond my comprehension.

a lot of people like Palin, problem is, more people like to laugh at Palin.

having said that

As I previously mentioned I am a true conservative but hunting has nothing to do with politics whatsoever!

The fact remains that in the US most hunters probably kill animals just for the thrill, quite often in a sadistic manner.

However if you hunt to put meat on the table, this obviously places you in a different category and is understandable.

Killing everything that moves just for the sake of it is beyond my comprehension.
I've been around hunters my whole life, and I don't know a single hunter that kills for the thrill, let alone one that kills everything that moves, or kills in a sadistic manner.

Every hunter I know processes his kills for meat.

Now you want to talk about treatment of fish catch.. boy do I have some stories.

having said that

I've been around hunters my whole life, and I don't know a single hunter that kills for the thrill, let alone one that kills everything that moves, or kills in a sadistic manner.

Now you want to talk about treatment of fish catch.. boy do I have some stories.

Now we are talking about statistics regarding for what reason hunters kill.

Unless you can provide me with actual figures. your remarks are pure speculation.

having said that

Unless you can provide me with actual figures. your remarks are pure speculation.

Let me get this straight. You are claiming that my direct lifetime experience is mere speculation.

Where did you garnish your "statistics" about hunters being sadistic pieces of shit that merely kill for pleasure? PETA?

having said that

Where are your facts and figures for your comment that "The fact remains that in the US most hunters probably kill animals just for the thrill, quite often in a sadistic manner" and "Killing everything that moves just for the sake of it......"?

having said that

Let me get this straight. You are claiming that my direct lifetime experience is mere speculation.

Where did you garnish your "statistics" about hunters being sadistic pieces of shit that merely kill for pleasure? PETA?

Read my previous post again where I used the word PROBABLY kill animals just for the thrill...etc.

My speculation is just as accurate as yours and my information comes from people who have hunted.

having said that

Same with Hunters.

Read my previous post again where I used the word PROBABLY kill animals just for the thrill...etc.

My speculation is just as accurate as yours and my information comes from people who have hunted.

It's pure bullshit based on zero facts.

really, how much EXPERIENCE in foreign policy did a lowly state Senator and then a JUNIOR frikken Senator of not even ONE TERM did Obama have. Palin had more being a Governor of a STATE. hate on it's a waste of time responding to your babbling. We get it you hate her.

Stephanie, the woman is an 'end of timer', do you know what that is?

we'll see if your crystal ball is right. Won't we...lol
I doubt it, but you all can dream. now try and have a nice day

So you don't know what that is.

What's 'that'? The cornerstone of Christianity? I expect she's familiar with it.

What's more entertaining however, is that YOU 'feel' that it's something worthy of ridicule.

Please spend more time ridiculing Christians and Christianity... if Governor Palin were here, she'd likely point ya toward the last few elections and ask ya, "How's that workin' for ya?"
2008 and 2012 worked out very nicely for us, thank you. :D
Along with the rest of the Nation.

Every hunter I know eats the meat.

I even know a couple of hunters who shot cougars, and they said they were going to eat them, which totally grosses me out, but they were adamant about it.

really, how much EXPERIENCE in foreign policy did a lowly state Senator and then a JUNIOR frikken Senator of not even ONE TERM did Obama have. Palin had more being a Governor of a STATE. hate on it's a waste of time responding to your babbling. We get it you hate her.

Stephanie, the woman is an 'end of timer', do you know what that is?

we'll see if your crystal ball is right. Won't we...lol
I doubt it, but you all can dream. now try and have a nice day

So you don't know what that is.

What's 'that'? The cornerstone of Christianity? I expect she's familiar with it.

What's more entertaining however, is that YOU 'feel' that it's something worthy of ridicule.

Please spend more time ridiculing Christians and Christianity... if Governor Palin were here, she'd likely point ya toward the last few elections and ask ya, "How's that workin' for ya?"
2008 and 2012 worked out very nicely for us, thank you. :D

'08, yes... Big year for evil.

'10, '12, '14 however... resulted in the loss of >1300 Democrats being kicked to the political curb, across every level of the US political spectrum.

Since '08 the LGBT political advocacy has been decimated and with the great political shark jump of 2014... support for the normalization of sexual abnormality is in the tank.

Every hunter I know eats the meat.

I even know a couple of hunters who shot cougars, and they said they were going to eat them, which totally grosses me out, but they were adamant about it.

Oh, predator meat is actually very tasty. There's a place in SLC that specializes in exotic game. They serve Lion and Tiger meat. It's crazy expensive, but delicious... .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back