There are a lot of people who like Sarah Palin...

So they don't count? Listen I know where / what you are saying and I don't want to argue much. So you would rather have some one else to kill for your protein?

Do you see the problem here?

Have you ever went fishing, got a minnow a living creature and put a fish hook through his eye and used him for bait? I guess I am a hypocrite also

see ya bear... ^^^^^^^^

oh

talking about bears....

Palin kills them too ....

Liberals believe steak is manufactured from rotted vegetation in the back room of the supermarket.

Please do not correct them. It makes them cranky and they whine.

Not all conservative people believe in hunting.

In fact many loath hunting with all their hearts and minds!

I am one of them!

Liberals believe steak is manufactured from rotted vegetation in the back room of the supermarket.

I am one of them!

But it's OK to hammer them senseless and bleed them to death so long as it's not outdoors?

i just wonder why Joe Biden doesn't get equal treatment to Sarah Palin with all the gaffs he makes.

I am one of them!

But it's OK to hammer them senseless and bleed them to death so long as it's not outdoors?

I do not hammer anything.

I am about to hammer you..

but that's another story!:wink:

I am one of them!

I guess as long as your tummy is full from a Micky Ds or taco bell or what ever you dont care

I never understood Why people hate her so much, hell she wasn't even Congress, I think they hate her is because they were so threatened by her and the liberals guys just maybe closet homos , because she is Very cute for our age

I can not talk about others but I what I personally find abhorrent in Sara Palin is her treatment of animals particularly wildlife.

It is not right to slaughter wolfs and deers and moose and caribou ...etc...etc....it is not right hunting period!

It repulses me to see photos where she proudly poses with dead innocent bloody creatures just killed by her!Totally disgusting and nauseating!

having said that

that doesn't make me a liberal. I am totally anti liberal and always have been

But I don't like hypocrites either and Palin is definitely one SOB hypocrite when it comes to life and loving life and all that song and dance of her!

Well my dear. that is your view. many many people in Alaska hunt for the purpose of FOOD. If they pose with it.... it's just that, a picture. Believe me they eat every bit of the animal that is edible. When I lived there my friend would save the snoot (the nose) of the moose for an old Alaskan native woman and she'd make moose snoot soup...I wouldn't eat it but...I'd open their garage fridge and there would be the snoot...freaky...

Last edited:
I never understood Why people hate her so much, hell she wasn't even Congress, I think they hate her is because they were so threatened by her and the liberals guys just maybe closet homos , because she is Very cute for our age

I can not talk about others but I what I personally find abhorrent in Sara Palin is her treatment of animals particularly wildlife.

It is not right to slaughter wolfs and deers and moose and caribou ...etc...etc....it is not right hunting period!

It repulses me to see photos where she proudly poses with dead innocent bloody creatures just killed by her!Totally disgusting and nauseating!

having said that

But I don't like hypocrites either and Palin is definitely one SOB hypocrite when it comes to life and loving life and all that song and dance of her!

Well my dear. that is your view. many many people in Alaska hunt for the purpose of FOOD. If they pose with it.... it's just that, a picture. Believe me they eat every bit of the animal that is edible. When I live there my friend would save the snoot of the mouse for an old Alaskan native woman and she'd make moose snoot soup...I wouldn't eat it but...I'd open their garage fridge and there would be the snoot...freaky...

Some of the countries best country's best conservativest are hunters. Hunters want to preserve the habitats of the animals that they hunt. As such there are limits to the numbers of animals that can be hunted during a season and much of the money for hunting and fishing license go for habitat preservation. I personally don't hunt, partly because I don't want to be the one who pulls the trigger to shoot our fury friends, but if you put a deer steak on my plate I'm going to happily dig in.

Last edited:

having said that

Well my dear. that is your view. many many people in Alaska hunt for the purpose of FOOD. If they pose with it.... it's just that, a picture. Believe me they eat every bit of the animal that is edible. When I live there my friend would save the snoot of the mouse for an old Alaskan native woman and she'd make moose snoot soup...I wouldn't eat it but...I'd open their garage fridge and there would be the snoot...freaky...

Some of the countries best country's best conservativest are hunters. Hunters want to preserve the habitats of the animals that they hunt. As such there are limits to the numbers of animals that can be hunted during a season and much of the money for hunting and fishing license for for habitat preservation. I personally don't hunt, partly because I don't want to be the one who pulls the trigger to shoot our fury friends, but if you put a deer steak on my plate I'm going to happily dig in.

Most hunters are very caring about it. they only take what they can eat and care about the land where they graze. I'm like you, I wouldn't kill them... but had no problems seeing them dress them out and helped in packing them for the winter. I only like certain parts of a moose and that is big staple (most plentyfull) up in Alaska outside of Salmon which they fished and stored for winter also.

I remember a bird one time that had a broken wing,she was fluttering around crying, I picked up a shovel but I couldn't do it

Remember another time when my old cat found some baby rabbits , I took them away from her her I didn't want to see them die

Forum List

Back