There are 350+ republican/bipartisan bills sitting on Reids desk

Never ask how many of those bills are about Obamacare. That would make you educated and unbias.

I know, a Liberal Amount of thinking is hard. Just follow Fox News, it's easier.

America... in an unrecoverable stall since 2008.

Since the Federal Reserve. Not since 2008 LOL.

But you possibly won a balloon for dumbest statement of 2008 award, note, even your statement is outdated. Too bad, your balloon even deflated years ago. Seems you win nothing for stating stupidity.

You are unable to learn about momentum and think Obama Created all the debt because Fox News said it was so.

Ever think for yourself? Ever try to actually indulge in education?

So stop fucking asking what republicans are going to do or what they stand for.

Pull your liberal heads out of Obamas ass and look them up. Stop demanding links from everyone else & do some research for yourselves.

Prove you have a brain and that you're not just part of the flock.
And 50 of them are to repeal Obamacare which is simply not going to happen. IOW, pointing to bills that have passed the house in the last few years is not going to get republicans past 2016. They need to show leadership and compromise OR that Obama is not compromising. It is going to be a long road uphill for the republicans and 2016.

Never ask how many of those bills are about Obamacare. That would make you educated and unbias.

I know, a Liberal Amount of thinking is hard. Just follow Fox News, it's easier.

First let me make sure you understand that I can't watch Fox News. I only have radio and this old beast of a computer on dial up in the middle of nowhere.

So don't even try to fuck with me over Fox if you decide to respond to my post.

I am so sick and tired of idiots claiming that conservatives only think in lock step with Fox.

Now to your asshole comment that the bills in question are mostly about Obamacare. One key bill against a part of Obama care that HAS been blocked has been championed by a D

And by Reid's ban on amendments hardly anything has passed the senate into law.

"The New York Times reported last week on Reid’s “brutish style” and “uncompromising control” over the amendments process in the Senate.

Why are more people finally catching on to Reid’s flagrant disregard for Senate customs? In part because conservatives aren’t the only ones complaining.

Democrats such as Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota — who wants to repeal Obamacare’s medical-device tax — and Kirsten Gillibrand of New York — who has waged a highly publicized campaign to reform the way the military handles sexual-assault cases — have been denied votes on their proposed amendments to various bills.

Gillibrand had hoped to attach her sexual-assault amendment to the defense-appropriations bill that passed in December, but no amendments were allowed. Klobuchar has called for “a more open amendment process” because she’d like a vote on repealing the medical-device tax."

Harry Reid s Obstructionism National Review Online

Last edited:

Pull your liberal heads out of Obamas ass and look them up. Stop demanding links from everyone else & do some research for yourselves.

And 50 of them are to repeal Obamacare which is simply not going to happen. IOW, pointing to bills that have passed the house in the last few years is not going to get republicans past 2016. They need to show leadership and compromise OR that Obama is not compromising. It is going to be a long road uphill for the republicans and 2016.
Who cares how many of them are for what? Put them up for a vote and let the chips fall where they may.

Holy shit! That was a measured response.

Who cares how many of them are for what? Put them up for a vote and let the chips fall where they may.
The point of the OP was pointing out that the republicans have an agenda as represented by bills they have passed with particular emphasis on the fact there are over 350 of them. That number is somewhat misguiding when there are dozens that cover one single 'agenda' and even more so when that agenda is simply not going to come to pass.

They need MORE than that if they want to be in a decent position come 2016.

You don't really pay attention to what I say 90 percent of the time so I its not shocking that you are surprised here...

You don't really pay attention to what I say 90 percent of the time so I its not shocking that you are surprised here...

I kinda do. You aren't averse to saying some crazy shit. This time....not crazy. Why not be graceful in accepting my compliment?

FA_Q2

Edit: I think I owe FAQ2 an apology. I have the distinct impression that he's dropped bunches of stupid bombs on the forum. That may be unfounded. I looked at his last few dozen posts and found no evidence of this. Not sure exactly why I developed that impression....so I can't justify it.

Therefore...I'm admitting my error. Sorry about that, FAQ2.

Last edited:

To those of you who might be sane enough to give a shit, here's a good explanation of this so-called controversy.

Rep. Lynn Jenkins blames Harry Reid for do-nothing Senate PolitiFact

To those of you who might be sane enough to give a shit, here's a good explanation of this so-called controversy.

Rep. Lynn Jenkins blames Harry Reid for do-nothing Senate PolitiFact

Yeah......half true is about right.

Now America gets to see who the real obstructionists are.

Forum List

Back