their after the lincoln memorial

I swear I wish the real Americans would stand up and put an end to this kind of shit. Sadly they won't because they are mostly spinless cucks.

When america dissapears and we're left with this shitty society run by idiot kids, social liberal rejects and foriengers we won't have any to blame but ourselves.

Everytime something like this is even suggested it's our fault for letting it happen because we bitch on some back end forum and that's it. We're all guilty or letting half wits run the country.

I swear I wish the real Americans would stand up and put an end to this kind of shit. Sadly they won't because they are mostly spinless cucks.

When america dissapears and we're left with this shitty society run by idiot kids, social liberal rejects and foriengers we won't have any to blame but ourselves.

Everytime something like this is even suggested it's our fault for letting it happen because we bitch on some back end forum and that's it. We're all guilty or letting half wits run the country.
empty suith with air in their skulls

Why don't YOU stand up?

Who are "they" ?

1632089232386.png

Attachments

• 1632088984568.png
    1632088984568.png
    377.9 KB · Views: 21

Forum List

Back