Child Abuse Approved of by the State

Three year old wears mask with no issue

Masks restrict airflow. That's definitely an issue for a number of reasons..

For example, when a person's air flow is restricted by a mask, they tend to breathe through their mouth to get more airflow. And mouth breathing can cause myriad health problems, especially in small children. Mouth breathing is not good.

A small child's facial bones are quickly developing and when they are breathing through their mouth their tongue lowers to allow more airflow, thus their tongue is displaced from it's natural position supporting the upper palate.

This lack of support to the upper palate along with the tautness of the facial muscles holding the mouth open can lead to permanent facial deformities, crooked teeth and a lifetime of chronic sinus problems due to the narrowing of the upper palate.

Last edited:
1632089342635.png

Then I placed my hand over his mouth so he wouldn't cry and the next thing I knew Little Roy wasn't breathing...

*****SMILE*****

:)

why do you think the left wants to ride the world of people smiles?

I think there is some parallels between the xidenist cult here and the taliban forcing women to cover their face

It’s about oppression.

Child Abuse Approved of by the State​

I thought that was the whole point of the the state to maximize taxation of a maximally-abused and programmed society where people are conditioned to put up with incredible human oppression, fantastic waste and incredible incompetence, then raise taxes even higher to make up for it all.

There is no excuse for this, no excuse for masking such little children.
Kids are like dogs, they instinctively sense bullshit. Wearing a hot, suffocating mask 8, 10, 12 hours a day is senseless, painful, debilitating and unhealthy. You trap and breed this festering population of germs and stuff inside your hot, damp mask then as they multiply and concentrate, you re-breathe them back in! SMART!

But let not the schools care because after all, they are only trying to create a new generation of really stupid people who will put up with most anything and are just starting with the easiest targets: YOUR KIDS while they have them all day long unsupervised in their classrooms.

I don't approve of these kids being forced to wear a mask, but it could've been worse. Go here for something more horrifying.

God bless you and these kids always!!!

Holly

There is no excuse for this, no excuse for masking such little children.

Just imagine the frustration that these preschool teachers must feel. Having to be bent over all day keeping the children from taking off their masks.

That mask mandate is going to last for a couple of days, unless these preschools tripled the teachers salaries for giving special attention to each and every students or hire more teachers' helpers to be assign to each every student in the class

. Hypercapnia: Causes, Treatment, and More

Wearing N95 masks results in hypooxygenemia and hypercapnia which reduce working efficiency and the ability to make correct decision.

Medical staff are at increased risk of getting 'Severe acute respiratory syndrome'(SARS), and wearing N95 masks is highly recommended by experts worldwide. However, dizziness, headache, and short of breath are commonly experienced by the medical staff wearing N95 masks. The ability to make correct decision may be hampered, too. The purpose of the study was therefore to evaluate the physiological impact of N95 mask on medical staff.

I thought that was the whole point of the the state to maximize taxation of a maximally-abused and programmed society where people are conditioned to put up with incredible human oppression, fantastic waste and incredible incompetence, then raise taxes even higher to make up for it all.

Kids are like dogs, they instinctively sense bullshit. Wearing a hot, suffocating mask 8, 10, 12 hours a day is senseless, painful, debilitating and unhealthy. You trap and breed this festering population of germs and stuff inside your hot, damp mask then as they multiply and concentrate, you re-breathe them back in! SMART!

But let not the schools care because after all, they are only trying to create a new generation of really stupid people who will put up with most anything and are just starting with the easiest targets: YOUR KIDS while they have them all day long unsupervised in their classrooms.
In the winter time when you wear a scarf or mask to keep a child warm when they are outside is now abuse.

Forum List

Back