The Wuhan Virus and Sun Tzu.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
Back in January of 2020 most experts agreed that the only thing that could prevent Donald Trump’s re-election was if something were to come along and destroy the surging US economy. Trump’s populism struck a major chord with voting citizens and after many years of an eroding middle class with nothing done to stop the bleeding, voters decided to abandon both major parties and go for none-of-the-above. It was a resounding vote of no confidence in an increasingly feckless and corrupt US political structure. Trump ran on the Republican ticket, but he had to hijack the nomination from the worthless ranks of business as usual with typical posers like Jeb bush, John Kasich, and Ted Cruz.

Trump’s election was a manifestation of “fool me once shame on you; fool me twice shame on me”. Hillary Clinton went down to that and so did the clown car of uselessly symbolic Republicans. The people actually thought for themselves instead of being told what to think by corrupt party leadership.

Trump was put in office to defend the middle class from elites on both sides of the political spectrum that had been selling it out to foreign globalists for decades-the Chinese in particular. The People’s Republic of China and its communist leadership have great respect for Sun Tzu, an ancient Chinese writer, philosopher and military strategist who is credited with penning the “Art of War”. It was a genius piece of work that stressed first weakening an adversary from the inside out before utterly defeating it.

The Chinese infiltrated the US Congress and paid it off to cede control of America’s pharmaceutical industry to China. Now even if it is proven that the Wuhan Virus was released from a lab in Wuhan Province, no American leader can hold china responsible for using germ warfare to defeat Donald Trump and his calls for a return to nationhood over globalization. That is classic Sun Tzu-make the people so cerebrally stunted they will hate their leader more than an enemy that uses a pandemic to submit them.

The Chinese have also craftily gone to Sun Tzu’s tactics to create a national mental illness in the US called Trump Derangement Syndrome. About half of US citizens are afflicted with a neurological disorder that produces drooling disorganized thinking-see Joe Biden. Now the citizens must believe the viral destruction of Trump's economy is just a fantastic coincidence. That Sun Tzu really knew what he was doing. Trump and the US may go down to a hateful malady that has no cure.

Last edited:
We don't know whether or not the Wuhan virus was created by the CCP as a biological weapon, but they certainly did use it as a biological weapon.
The Kung Flu doesn't even have to exist.
All they had to do was make us believe it exists.

Does anyone here know anyone who has caught it....much less died from it?
I sure don't.

Back in January of 2020 most experts agreed that the only thing that could prevent Donald Trump’s re-election was if something were to come along and destroy the surging US economy. Trump’s populism struck a major chord with voting citizens and after many years of an eroding middle class with nothing done to stop the bleeding, voters decided to abandon both major parties and go for none-of-the-above. It was a resounding vote of no confidence in an increasingly feckless and corrupt US political structure. Trump ran on the Republican ticket, but he had to hijack the nomination from the worthless ranks of business as usual with typical posers like Jeb bush, John Kasich, and Ted Cruz.

Trump’s election was a manifestation of “fool me once shame on you; fool me twice shame on me”. Hillary Clinton went down to that and so did the clown car of uselessly symbolic Republicans. The people actually thought for themselves instead of being told what to think by corrupt party leadership.

Trump was put in office to defend the middle class from elites on both sides of the political spectrum that had been selling it out to foreign globalists for decades-the Chinese in particular. The People’s Republic of China and its communist leadership have great respect for Sun Tzu, an ancient Chinese writer, philosopher and military strategist who is credited with penning the “Art of War”. It was a genius piece of work that stressed first weakening an adversary from the inside out before utterly defeating it.

The Chinese infiltrated the US Congress and paid it off to cede control of America’s pharmaceutical industry to China. Now even if it is proven that the Wuhan Virus was released from a lab in Wuhan Province, no American leader can hold china responsible for using germ warfare to defeat Donald Trump and his calls for a return to nationhood over globalization. That is classic Sun Tzu-make the people so stupid they will hate their leader more than an enemy that uses a pandemic to submit them.

The Chinese have also craftily gone to Sun Tzu’s tactics to create a national mental illness in the US called Trump Derangement Syndrome. About half of US citizens are afflicted with a neurological disorder that produces drooling disorganized thinking-see Joe Biden. That Sun Tzu really knew what he was doing. Trump and the US may go down to a hateful malady that has no cure.

Trump helped by doing business with China the last thirty years in fact..

We don't know whether or not the Wuhan virus was created by the CCP as a biological weapon, but they certainly did use it as a biological weapon.

I sure don't.
Yes several hundred are sick from it in our little area of the USA.

I sure don't.

The odds of a coincidence like this occurring are the same as you winning Powerball 365 days a year.

I sure don't.
I do.

Are you one of those people who believed the fake news reports saying Trump called Covid-19 a hoax?

Last edited:
But don't forget...president Donald J Trump has also studied THE ART OF WAR by Sun Tzu.

So much in fact that he named his books after it.

THE ART OF THE DEAL.

THE ART OF THE COMEBACK.

The president has been weakening china for over 3 years with tariffs, trade deals, and building our military might.

Trump7.jpg

But don't forget...president Donald J Trump has also studied THE ART OF WAR by Sun Tzu.

THE ART OF THE DEAL.

THE ART OF THE COMEBACK.

The president has been weakening china for over 3 years with tariffs, trade deals, and building our military might.

View attachment 357749

The Chinese fear Trump for that very reason. He knows how to play the game. They'd much prefer to have Joe Biden win so they can make chess moves while Biden struggles with checkers.

I sure don't.
Are they people you know...or just unknown people that have tested positive?
All we ever hear about is these unknown individuals that tested positive.
There's never any names announced....because of privacy concerns.
Convenient that they don't have to announce the names so they can be identified by next of kin or friends.

I sure don't.
Convenient that they don't have to announce the names so they can be identified by next of kin or friends.
On lives around the corner, remember I live in the country so around the corner is around 200 feet from my drive which is 650 feet long to get to the house from the road.,

THE ART OF THE DEAL.

THE ART OF THE COMEBACK.

View attachment 357749

The Chinese fear Trump for that very reason. He knows how to play the game. They'd much prefer to have Joe Biden win so they can make chess moves while Biden struggles with checkers.
All Trump has done is blow money from a failed trade war that has decreased trade by 1%, put farmers on the verge of bankruptcy and spending trillions trying to prop up his catastrophe with unemployment hovering around 14%, MAGA!

I sure don't.
On lives around the corner, remember I live in the country so around the corner is around 200 feet from my drive which is 650 feet long to get to the house from the road.,
And if you continue to back Democomunists....you won't have a house or a drive.
Keep lying for them....if it makes you feel better.

The quote I first heard in the late 50's,

“The Capitalists will sell us the rope with which we will hang them.”
― Vladimir Ilich Lenin

has transformed into,

“The Capitalists will buy the rope from us with which they'll hang themselves.”

The Chinese infiltrated the US Congress and paid it off to cede control of America’s pharmaceutical industry to China. Now even if it is proven that the Wuhan Virus was released from a lab in Wuhan Province, no American leader can hold china responsible for using germ warfare to defeat Donald Trump and his calls for a return to nationhood over globalization. That is classic Sun Tzu-make the people so stupid they will hate their leader more than an enemy that uses a pandemic to submit them.

The Chinese have also craftily gone to Sun Tzu’s tactics to create a national mental illness in the US called Trump Derangement Syndrome. About half of US citizens are afflicted with a neurological disorder that produces drooling disorganized thinking-see Joe Biden. That Sun Tzu really knew what he was doing. Trump and the US may go down to a hateful malady that has no cure.

Trump helped by doing business with China the last thirty years in fact..

Yeah, that's why he brought in the tariffs.

Retarded... retarded...

Forum List

Back