The Worse It Gets in France, the Less American Corporate Media Is Covering It and We Know Why

The errors of excessive tolerance for intolerable actions leads inexorably to the errors of renewed intolerance. Neither "left" nor "right" ever seem to learn this obvious lesson.
Media only seem to want to exaggerate situations in order to make themselves seem more important (unless there are other, darker reasons).
This person was not killed because of prejudice. The death resulted from a series of bad choices. Everyone wants "rights", but there are none without responsibilities and consequences.
you will soon be called a racist....logic equals racism...duh

Of course the freaking fake news scum media is not covering it.....

this is why!

OzGkMqN.jpg

Of course, we know why.

And the only way to end this in France is either crush it forever, or surrender and become strangers in their own land.

Open borders have consequences, they always have.

When the initial protests started in France over the death of “French George Floyd” Nahel M, a 17-year-old Muslim killed by police, corporate media was all over it. But in recent days as the protests turned into riots, then full-blown insurrection (the real kind, not the J6 false version), corporate media suddenly has many other things to cover.
What happened? It’s obvious. Open borders and forced multiculturalism have been exposed for their inevitable outcomes and American corporate media doesn’t want us to see what’s in our future.
Here are a few videos detailing the carnage. Keep in mind, I have censored the truly heinous videos that are out there, videos that show people being tortured and dismembered in the streets of Paris. I also have not verified that these are all from France this week; it’s common for old videos to reemerge and get rebranded as current.

That was a police crime. Total bs.

Of course, we know why.

And the only way to end this in France is either crush it forever, or surrender and become strangers in their own land.

Open borders have consequences, they always have.

When the initial protests started in France over the death of “French George Floyd” Nahel M, a 17-year-old Muslim killed by police, corporate media was all over it. But in recent days as the protests turned into riots, then full-blown insurrection (the real kind, not the J6 false version), corporate media suddenly has many other things to cover.
What happened? It’s obvious. Open borders and forced multiculturalism have been exposed for their inevitable outcomes and American corporate media doesn’t want us to see what’s in our future.
Here are a few videos detailing the carnage. Keep in mind, I have censored the truly heinous videos that are out there, videos that show people being tortured and dismembered in the streets of Paris. I also have not verified that these are all from France this week; it’s common for old videos to reemerge and get rebranded as current.

Finally found a death, dupe? What crap... Dismemberment my ass...

Forum List

Back