the world we live in

You are a rebel without a cause. You seek a group who accepts your ignorance instead of helping you think for yourself.

I do think for myself, explain who's telling you Fascism is wrong, who is it?

1.) The establishment.

2.) The anti-establishment.

The correct answer is the establishment is telling you Fascism is wrong.

Who else could possibly be telling you since WW2, constantly kicking, and screaming Fascism is wrong with the World, but the establishment?

These ideals you tout of are the ideas of the establishment.

Furthermore, no Fascism didn't kill more than Communism, or Capitalism, so why is it so hated?

Yes, I do believe Fascism is hated because it's the antithesis of Globalism, and the elites are Globalists seeking for a one World government, one World religion ( Atheism) and a one World heritage ( Mixed)

This just makes the masses easier to control, and easier to extract profits off of.
You will gladly follow orders of the establishment to prevent those you call scum as having the rights and liberty you enjoy in
Hudson Valley

The establishment has spread out Global companies in the name of "Liberty" and expanded labor, and immigration in the name of "Liberty"

They want us to lose what is Human about us, our heritage, and turn us into something robotic to serve them.

As for what I support, I'd support cracking down on hiring those who hire illegals.
Why doesn't the establishment do this?
Maybe because this is part of their globalist plot?
We are a nation of immigrants. You want to cherry-pick who belongs here and who doesn't. Again, we already covered that so stop repeating yourself. This thread is about the nature of the cycle. You are once again on the wrong side of history and are going up against those who have the numbers and momentum to change the corrupt world we live in.

Join us or lose the war, again.

The U.S was clearly setup as a White nation, the Naturalization Act of 1790 proves it.

Your ANTIFA are just tools of the Zionist establishment to cause mayhem, and collapse Western civilization.

Yes, Zionist Jews, and Zionist Freemasons seem to control the World, that's what Hitler fought Jews, and Freemasons, it's no wonder why your establishment has been kicking, and screaming about Hitler ever since.

Although according to Anthony Sutton the Establishment were involved in bankrolling Nazis, and Bolsheviks too.

IMO the purpose of Nazis was to be propped up, and fail, to create justification, and immigration needed for Israel, to crush the Fascism they feared would spread, and thwart their plans, and a Liberal backlash necessary for the modern era, by getting idiots like you to think they were fighting the establishment, and evil, by thinking you were fighting Fascism.

You are actually fighting for the establishment.
Keep typing, you continue to prove why change is needed. The U.S. used to be opposed to white christian imperialists.

Fascists are for autarky closed circuit economies, Nationalism, heritage, and national pride first.

Globalists are for open economies, Internationalism, and for immigration resulting in loss of heritage, and national pride.
You are a rebel without a cause. You seek a group who accepts your ignorance instead of helping you think for yourself.

1.) The establishment.

Who else could possibly be telling you since WW2, constantly kicking, and screaming Fascism is wrong with the World, but the establishment?

Furthermore, no Fascism didn't kill more than Communism, or Capitalism, so why is it so hated?

Yes, I do believe Fascism is hated because it's the antithesis of Globalism, and the elites are Globalists seeking for a one World government, one World religion ( Atheism) and a one World heritage ( Mixed)

This just makes the masses easier to control, and easier to extract profits off of.
You will gladly follow orders of the establishment to prevent those you call scum as having the rights and liberty you enjoy in
Hudson Valley

The establishment has spread out Global companies in the name of "Liberty" and expanded labor, and immigration in the name of "Liberty"

They want us to lose what is Human about us, our heritage, and turn us into something robotic to serve them.

As for what I support, I'd support cracking down on hiring those who hire illegals.
We are a nation of immigrants. You want to cherry-pick who belongs here and who doesn't. Again, we already covered that so stop repeating yourself. This thread is about the nature of the cycle. You are once again on the wrong side of history and are going up against those who have the numbers and momentum to change the corrupt world we live in.

In what way do you hope to change the corrupt world we live in? What do you believe is the corrupting influence?

1.) The establishment.

Hudson Valley

In what way do you hope to change the corrupt world we live in? What do you believe is the corrupting influence?
Money is the corrupting influence. All of our institutions are bought and paid for by special interests. We have perpetual war and countless bailouts. Anything can cause a panic on Wall Street to cause a 1929 type crash with a result of 30% + unemployment and worldwide food riots.

We are already in need of a federal jobs program and a new New Deal but we are facing militarized police who want maga.

1.) The establishment.

Hudson Valley

The U.S was clearly setup as a White nation, the Naturalization Act of 1790 proves it.

Your ANTIFA are just tools of the Zionist establishment to cause mayhem, and collapse Western civilization.

Yes, Zionist Jews, and Zionist Freemasons seem to control the World, that's what Hitler fought Jews, and Freemasons, it's no wonder why your establishment has been kicking, and screaming about Hitler ever since.

Although according to Anthony Sutton the Establishment were involved in bankrolling Nazis, and Bolsheviks too.

IMO the purpose of Nazis was to be propped up, and fail, to create justification, and immigration needed for Israel, to crush the Fascism they feared would spread, and thwart their plans, and a Liberal backlash necessary for the modern era, by getting idiots like you to think they were fighting the establishment, and evil, by thinking you were fighting Fascism.

You are actually fighting for the establishment.
Keep typing, you continue to prove why change is needed. The U.S. used to be opposed to white christian imperialists.

These White Christian imperialists like W Bush?
W Bush was a DACA supporter, and a Zionist, I don't know how you figure that's Fascist, more like anti-Fascist, especially considering he took out Baathist Saddam, who was basically a Fascist.

W Bush was a DACA supporter, and a Zionist, I don't know how you figure that's Fascist, more like anti-Fascist, especially considering he took out Baathist Saddam, who was basically a Fascist.
You were given a set of talking points that you repeat over and over again without making an honest effort to find out who your enemy is. That's why I made it good vs evil. Since imperialists are the common enemy of both fascist and anti-fascist, why look for evil in those without any power?

1.) The establishment.

Hudson Valley

Money is the corrupting influence. All of our institutions are bought and paid for by special interests. We have perpetual war and countless bailouts. Anything can cause a panic on Wall Street to cause a 1929 type crash with a result of 30% + unemployment and worldwide food riots.

We are already in need of a federal jobs program and a new New Deal but we are facing militarized police who want maga.
You expect to overcome the corrupting influence by using government to redistribute the wealth? That is a failed strategy. We are witnessing the failures first hand. Besides, it is in essence........ fascist. :rolleyes-41:

Separation is a good thing, it leads to diverse, and unique peoples, the opposite leads to in the beginning stages conflict, and turmoil, and eventually extinction of diverse, and unique peoples.
The extinction of diverse and unique people is the fascist agenda.

No, it's the Globalist agenda, your ANTIFA fights for.
We've already been through this. You are a tool for the globalist. That has already been proven countless times.

Fascists are for autarky closed circuit economies, Nationalism, heritage, and national pride first.

Globalists are for open economies, Internationalism, and for immigration resulting in loss of heritage, and national pride.

Physician, heal thyself.

Occupy is a milestone in the upcoming revolt simply because millennials were fed up with Obama's refusal to prosecute any of crooks on Wall Street -- who stole $13 trillion out of the economy. It showed the world that a young black president had no problem quashing a legit protest by American youth. Other legit protests such as BLM and Fight for $15, etc., quickly joined the movement.

Anyone opposing these youth protests are part of the problem with no interest is a solution. Old white christian males are fighting a losing war in their attempt to stop the change that is needed. History tells us there will be a revolt. It could be something as small as a third party, or as big as an assault on our bloated and corrupt institutions.

What change is needed, exactly?
Replacing White people, with Third-World riff-raffs?
What gives scumbags the right to replace us?
The irony of a deplorable trying to label those fighting for liberty and democracy as scum.

Lazy, delusional scum. You haven't seen fighting yet, boy. Keep poking the bear and see what happens. Derp!

1.) The establishment.

Hudson Valley

For every Antifa, there's 2 parents (usually) paying their bills who disagree. :badgrin:

What's worse? Criminals making all the money, or, big business?

You were given a set of talking points that you repeat over and over again without making an honest effort to find out who your enemy is. That's why I made it good vs evil. Since imperialists are the common enemy of both fascist and anti-fascist, why look for evil in those without any power?

Your powers of observation are terrible. I've seen Polish guy for years now, your assessment of him is wayyy off. You're the one that thinks like a lemming tool of the Establishment. The globalist Establishment.

Hudson Valley

You expect to overcome the corrupting influence by using government to redistribute the wealth? That is a failed strategy. We are witnessing the failures first hand. Besides, it is in essence........ fascist. :rolleyes-41:

Surprising post coming from someone with an avatar like that. I would figure you support the rising up of the workers to seize the means of production! All that excess labor value going to the Proletariat!

Big business legally employs people, BUT, eliminates the "small guy". This is the price for capitalism.

Big Business follows the rules. If you don't like the rules, get them changed. Until then I still prefer the law abiding business over the criminals.

Big business legally employs people, BUT, eliminates the "small guy". This is the price for capitalism.

Big Business follows the rules. If you don't like the rules, get them changed. Until then I still prefer the law abiding business over the criminals.

OH, that is a slippery slope... Big business follows the rules? Would you like to re-think that?

Last edited:

Surprising post coming from someone with an avatar like that. I would figure you support the rising up of the workers to seize the means of production! All that excess labor value going to the Proletariat!
I do believe in reorganizing the means of production. However, redistribution schemes are antithetical to that belief. They are designed to prop up the capitalist method of production.

That is how the fascists came to power in Europe and why we got the New Deal. To save capitalism.

You know what's really bad? OP is a globalist lemming and doesn't even realize it. How I wish he was free as I was when I grew up, that's what MAGA is about. He thinks it's about whatever they told him it is.

The reason for that is the Marxist indoctrination in schools. They don't teach kids to think Socratically anymore.

That needs to stop ASAP.

You know what's really bad? OP is a globalist lemming and doesn't even realize it. How I wish he was free as I was when I grew up, that's what MAGA is about. He thinks it's about whatever they told him it is.

The reason for that is the Marxist indoctrination in schools. They don't teach kids to think Socratically anymore.

That needs to stop ASAP.
You are no less a lemming than the OP. It was your generation that allowed globalization to develop such as it has. Now you are having buyer's remorse.

That needs to stop ASAP.
You are no less a lemming than the OP. It was your generation that allowed globalization to develop such as it has. Now you are having buyer's remorse.

My generation? What generation would that be? I didn't vote for NAFTA.

Forum List

Back