The World Loves Obama!

Maybe Obama can run for president of the European union once he's unemployed.

Contrary to popular belief (among the left), Obama is not 'loved' by the Europeans. They see him as a useful idiot. Only idiot lefties don't get that.

more bullshit without support served by the obnoxious brat.

I'm seriously considering hiring a gigolo to fuck the consumed bitterness out of her ... for the sake of the board, of course.

Are we pretending that the US is dealing with Libya all by itself? Really? Honestly, we are fucking embarrassing sometimes. The airstrikes are not 'courtesy of our military', they are courtesy of NATO. A whole bunch of countries are doing it. Could we stop taking all the credit for everything? It makes us look ignorant and arrogant.

What "credit" do you think I was attempting to "get" or "take"?

No..I/We was not implying any such thing. I didn't see Libyians whining about NATO not helping them...I am pretty sure all I saw in the reporting was Libyians specifically begging for help from the U S. I believe you missed my point which was a question in regards to what countries referenced in some of the previous replies hate Obama and specifically which of our allies literally hate Obama's guts.

Personally I believe we gave Libya more "help" than the fucking douche bags deserve..within the confines of the U N resolution..with or not in support of the NATO mission.

Maybe you could clear up what was going on in the British Parliament on Wednesday when Obama got a half hour plus standing ovation including screaming and cheering. It looked more like the Beatles airplane landing in New York and their performance in the Ed Sullivan Theatre than what one would expect from a country that thinks him a fool.

Did we watch the same speech? I saw the standing O, but British PMs don't do 'screaming' and 'cheering'. I suspect it was dubbed for a US audience.... was it on MSNBC? :lol:

C-SPAN............ I seriously doubt they dub anything ever.

But not this time.
Coming from someone who's never criticized ANYONE on his side, your selective outrage is meaningless.
You could have included it in this very post.

You didn't.

And I'm selective?

Dumbass. :lol:
Yes, you are. I've never seen you criticize a fellow lefty. NEVER. And we've been on several boards together.

Oh, and you might want to consider the fact that the thing about the Irish...was a joke.

But you don't see anything as funny unless it's a Bush = Hitler photoshop, so you're not a very good judge of humor.

Dumbass.

The world loves Obama????????? They don't respect though. I'll take respect over love any day, if I have to choose. :) ***

"This month, in the Middle East, has seen the unmaking of the President of the United States. More than that, it has witnessed the lowest prestige of America in the region since Roosevelt met King Abdul Aziz on the USS Quincy in the Great Bitter Lake in 1945."

More: Who cares in the Middle East what Obama says? - Robert Fisk, Commentators - The Independent

Contrary to popular belief (among the left), Obama is not 'loved' by the Europeans. They see him as a useful idiot. Only idiot lefties don't get that.

I'm seriously considering hiring a gigolo to fuck the consumed bitterness out of her ... for the sake of the board, of course.
Isn't that why she's in Europe in the first place - chasing some guy she met on a message board?

It is nothing short of ignorant to make such bullshit claims about the Libyan Airstrikes. The Brits, as is often the case, are doing more than their fair share, the French are participating... and a bunch of other countries... but, as always, we're so damned arrogant that we make it all about us.

Pathetic.
I didn't say they weren't doing their fair share. I said they were running low on missiles.

Now apologize.

Libya: Navy running short of Tomahawk missiles - Telegraph

So, you are denying that you said 'the US is pretty much NATO, when it comes to weapons and delivery systems'?

No, it is not. It is a whole group of countries, of which, we happen to be the biggest and wealthiest, and strongest militarily.

Grow up.

Well....I don't think I'd include "wealthiest" anymore ! :(

Go fuck yourself you stupid obsessed bitch. Get a job, manage your own fucking life and stop being so concerned with mine.

I think it would be cheaper just to put her on ignore.

Go fuck yourself you stupid obsessed bitch. Get a job, manage your own fucking life and stop being so concerned with mine.

so bitter, and consumed.

don't hurt the poodle

threadbombingbrushgirl.gif

As opposed to Bush..who was just seen as an idiot?

That's your opinion.

Obama's reckless economic policies and his naivety gives them pause.

They probably figure that anyone who intentionally tries to destroy his own country's economy is ether a fool or a serious threat to the world economy. There is no way around this simple fact.

They feel that his college education made him into a naive ideologue with little or no common-sense.

And let's face it, none of them would trust him with their secrets.

And which "reckless" economic policies where those?

Most of them were authored by Republicans. And those they didn't author they had a great deal of input into them..before they refused to vote for them.

As opposed to Bush..who was just seen as an idiot?

That's your opinion.

Obama's reckless economic policies and his naivety gives them pause.

They probably figure that anyone who intentionally tries to destroy his own country's economy is ether a fool or a serious threat to the world economy. There is no way around this simple fact.

They feel that his college education made him into a naive ideologue with little or no common-sense.

And let's face it, none of them would trust him with their secrets.

And which "reckless" economic policies where those?

Most of them were authored by Republicans. And those they didn't author they had a great deal of input into them..before they refused to vote for them.

Many of his destructive policies were by Executive Order. Also the ban on drilling, picking winners and losers by political affiliation, using Stimulus Money to bribe and control state governments, using TARP funds to control salaries in banks and businesses, his health care program that he had to twist arms to get passed and currently has granted over 1300 waviers to those willing to prostate themselves to him. And let's not forget monitizing the debt, over one trillion dollars US worth just since 2010. Not to mention putting the clamps on the housing market with his ridiculous financial reform package. The housing market is practically dead now with no end in sight.

Last but not least his Nanny-State policies including telling me what I can eat, smoke, drink, what have you. The lastest is a release yesterday of how much room certain foods should occupy on our plates.

Last edited:

:lol:

I have a job and life's great!

Good. Now if you could stop pretending you know about mine, that would be cool. Mind your own fucking business about my life... otherwise I might start making personal remarks about yours. That's fair.

Maybe Obama can run for president of the European union once he's unemployed.

Er, no

Europe's Obamaphilia says more about its own weakness than the US president | Gary Younge | Comment is free | The Guardian

Er, yes. 'Comment is free' - it's an opinion piece. Most people in Europe do not give a rats ass about Obama. They don't 'love' or 'hate' him. He is just another President. And... most Europeans don't actually care about US politics unless it affects them. Shocking, I know, but that's how it is.

Now, if you're talking about the media... oh yea, they definitely love him. I find the issue is that many of us think the media speak for the nation. They don't. Many of us seem to think that the media is always right. They are not. Many of us seem to think that providing a link to a media organisation is deemed as 'fact'. It is not.

Not rocket science.

Last edited:
what the hell, I have never seen something like that.

It is pretty crazy. What I want to know is. If you are going to put all that Bullet proof glass in. Why leave the back and top unprotected? A sniper from an elevated position could still take him out. Then you would feel like an ass that you surrounded the man with Bullet proof glass but went cheap on the top and back and got him killed.

lol
It's pretty hard get into closed box.

Around here we use these cool things called Doors!

what the hell, I have never seen something like that.

It is pretty crazy. What I want to know is. If you are going to put all that Bullet proof glass in. Why leave the back and top unprotected? A sniper from an elevated position could still take him out. Then you would feel like an ass that you surrounded the man with Bullet proof glass but went cheap on the top and back and got him killed.

lol

Gee, I wonder why the Secret Service didn't figure that one out?

Oh, maybe it was because they had the rooftops checked and closed off? And maybe it was because they could cover the back without using bullet proof glass.

They could hardly put the guy in a fucking bubble. That would look ridiculously silly.

Wait, so you think a fully enclosed bullet proof Box, would really be that much more silly looking than what he is in?

lol

Forum List

Back