"The World Hates Our President"

He arrogantly thought he could mislead the American public about the severity of the virus. This caused many people (Trumpsters) to take safety precautions far less seriously (obviously), endangering their lives and the lives of others.

Of course. He was doing what everyone else at the time was doing. Downplaying it. Fauci and Adams were both saying not to wear masks and save them for the professionals. Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden were both encouraging people to go on with their normal routines as the virus was taking hold here, Biden went as far as to say Trump's ban on China travel was hysterical and xenophobic. And instead of being completely focused on a health crisis and devoting the entire governmental apparatus towards that goal, Congress was wasting valuable time conducting a sham impeachment trial.

Therefore it occurs to me the Democrats assumed the virus would be minor, and had talking points already line up to hit Trump with. Arrogance and presumptuousness on both sides. I blame the Democrats for being short-sighted and narrowminded. Trump's personal failings did not (and do not) contribute to this crisis one iota.

He arrogantly and ignorantly thought he could bully China into a solid trade deal, saying "winning trade wars is easy", and then China barely bent, leading us into a prolonged manufacturing recession in 2018, 2019 and 2020 and weakening that sector ahead of COVID.

He succeeded. Up until the point they unleashed COVID on the rest of the world. He made them sign a Phase 1 trade deal. You aren't taking into account how crises like COVID complicate things. I would go so far as to say China shot itself in the foot.

He arrogantly and ignorantly separated America from the rest of the world by withdrawing from treaties and global agreements, alienating our critical allies and motivating them to make deals with each other and less friendly foes, abdicating our status as Leader of the Free World.

Is that an emotional statement or a factual statement, Mac?

First, he abandoned the TPP and negotiated a better deal with South Korea and Japan.

Second, he abandoned NAFTA and successfully pushed through the USMCA.

Third, the UN abdicated its role as a neutral international arbiter of nations, Trump saw that and decided to drop the funding.

Fourth, Iran was violating the JCPOA as early as 2016 by testing ballistic missiles and refining Uranium past the agreed to limits. What made you think they would honestly stick to the nuclear deal? Your trust here is/was misplaced.

Fifth, our allies need to be responsible for their own welfare, we cannot be policing the world. America will honor its obligations to the UN where those obligations do not impose on her overall sovereignty. Just because we don't give them all money and aid does not mean we have "abandoned our allies" it only means they need to learn how to stand on their own two feet. Oh, let's not forget the peace deals he fostered between Israel, UAE, and Bahrain. That alone demonstrates solid commitment for our allies.

Sixth, Trump is punishing China for stealing our intellectual property and trade secrets and fighting for their removal from the WTO.

Lastly, our allies were taking advantage of us on trade. They would tariff us but we would not tariff them. In what economic universe would that be fair?

Trump has been rather shrewd with his tactics if you ask me. Arrogant? Maybe. Brutish? Absolutely. Ignorant? Never.

But we can always arrogantly try to psychoanalyze the man because we presume to know his every tendency simply by watching pundits and foolishly taking their analyses seriously.

Last edited:
Cut-and-run Democrat Donald J. Trump in 2007: “I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States. The rest of the world hates us."

Birther Donald J. Trump on Obama: “The world hates our president.”

I can't think of anything citizen or President Donald J. Trump has ever whined about that has not come back to bitch slap him.

The Pew Research Center found, in a survey of 13 countries, that America’s standing in the world has dropped to hitherto unimaginable lows. Only 26 percent of Germans, 30 percent of the Dutch, 31 percent of the French, 33 percent of Australians and Swedes, 35 percent of Canadians, and 41 percent of the Japanese and British have a favorable impression of the United States. The only country among the 13 — all U.S. allies — that still views the United States favorably is South Korea. That is a precipitous fall in just four years. In 2016, the U.S. favorability rating ranged from a low of 57 percent (Germany) to a high of 72 percent (Japan).

Your a damn fool, lol! The world is AFRAID of our President! They would like nothing more than chickenshi** like you to remove him from office. So how much you have invested in China Mr doom and gloom-)

I wouldn't really say the rest of the world hates our President.

They're just bewildered at how we could be convinced to allow such a person in the White House. The ultimate Ugly American, essentially a caricature of America as arrogant, brutish, selfish and ignorant.

They thought we were better than this. So did I.

Sadly we were NOT better than this. And it'll take a generation to repair damage to our ally relationships.
Some of the damage Trump has caused is irreparable.
Such as?

They're just bewildered at how we could be convinced to allow such a person in the White House. The ultimate Ugly American, essentially a caricature of America as arrogant, brutish, selfish and ignorant.

Sadly we were NOT better than this. And it'll take a generation to repair damage to our ally relationships.
Well, I think you're right. That even 30% of the population would support him is proof of that.

We're not as good as I thought. It is what it is.
I'll support him over a democrat any day of the week

Apparently nobody told Bigs that Trump IS a Democrat.
Actually he's the third party candidate third party supporters have been wanting
Yes he use to be a democrat but he's not one now.

Some of the damage Trump has caused is irreparable.

As an optimist, I'd suggest that just about anything is reparable.
But continued attacks on our trusted institutions?
Questionable my friend. VERY questionable.
obama: “I Will Fundamentally Transform America

Cut-and-run Democrat Donald J. Trump in 2007: “I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States. The rest of the world hates us."

I can't think of anything citizen or President Donald J. Trump has ever whined about that has not come back to bitch slap him.

The Pew Research Center found, in a survey of 13 countries, that America’s standing in the world has dropped to hitherto unimaginable lows. Only 26 percent of Germans, 30 percent of the Dutch, 31 percent of the French, 33 percent of Australians and Swedes, 35 percent of Canadians, and 41 percent of the Japanese and British have a favorable impression of the United States. The only country among the 13 — all U.S. allies — that still views the United States favorably is South Korea. That is a precipitous fall in just four years. In 2016, the U.S. favorability rating ranged from a low of 57 percent (Germany) to a high of 72 percent (Japan).
The impeached president trump has earned every piece of criticism and all manner of ridicule leveled at him by Americans and citizens of all other nations. His devoted fanatics join their orange-tinted hero as the worse embarrassments this country has ever produced.

And all you have are excuses for trump failure.
He didn't fail, asshole
$3 trillion deficit?
20% of covid deaths?
What a success.
The Dims voted for that $3 trillion deficit, so how is it all Trump's fault?

What does "20% of covid deaths" mean?

you can not hide behind the fact that pussygrabber is an incompetent criminal, he is responsible for his failures...

1600482557780.png

then move.

And all you have are excuses for trump failure.
He didn't fail, asshole
$3 trillion deficit?
20% of covid deaths?
What a success.
The Dims voted for that $3 trillion deficit, so how is it all Trump's fault?

What does "20% of covid deaths" mean?

you can not hide behind the fact that pussygrabber is an incompetent criminal, he is responsible for his failures...

View attachment 390432
Biden is the actual pussy grabber, moron.

Well, I think you're right. That even 30% of the population would support him is proof of that.

Actually he's the third party candidate third party supporters have been wanting

He isn't a Republican OR a conservative either. Face it, Trump has no honest to God core beliefs. Everything is transactional - aka What's in it for MEEE?

He isn't a Republican OR a conservative either. Face it, Trump has no honest to God core beliefs. Everything is transactional - aka What's in it for MEEE?
They're instructed to believe that it's about THEM. And, of course, they actually believe it.

Trump is more conservative than any Republican president since Reagan - maybe even since Calvin Coolidge.

If he isn't conservative, they why all the TDS hate?

Forum List

Back