"The World Hates Our President"

Cut-and-run Democrat Donald J. Trump in 2007: “I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States. The rest of the world hates us."

Birther Donald J. Trump on Obama: “The world hates our president.”

I can't think of anything citizen or President Donald J. Trump has ever whined about that has not come back to bitch slap him.

The Pew Research Center found, in a survey of 13 countries, that America’s standing in the world has dropped to hitherto unimaginable lows. Only 26 percent of Germans, 30 percent of the Dutch, 31 percent of the French, 33 percent of Australians and Swedes, 35 percent of Canadians, and 41 percent of the Japanese and British have a favorable impression of the United States. The only country among the 13 — all U.S. allies — that still views the United States favorably is South Korea. That is a precipitous fall in just four years. In 2016, the U.S. favorability rating ranged from a low of 57 percent (Germany) to a high of 72 percent (Japan).
Congratulations, doll. This thread wins the Whine of the Day award. :woohoo:

Globalists who want the USA to fail hate Trump.

The globalists sure ran the country better than Trump. We are really failing now.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha....Muslim in Chief ran the country better.....hahahahahahahahaha. You are the reason we have Trump now doofus.

Clearly better. Now we have bigger deficits, bigger bailouts, a recession, more riots, the most pandemic deaths... 4 years ago was like paradise compared to now.

Actually Obammy had a larger deficit in his first term than Trump and didn't lower it until the second term. The riots are the fault of your wimpy, sissy Deem leaders too afraid to stop them. And who knows how many pandemic deaths we truly have, but your wacko Dem governors caused nearly half of them in only 6 states. So stop lying about the President and accept some responsibility for your idiot party.

You have a lot of excuses. Fact is we are a huge mess. Deficit will be over $3 trillion this year. And we have the most pandemic deaths. What a huge failure.

Actually what I have are facts which I know make your empty head hurt. Already explained your party's failures and like a good little libber you always deflect to someone else.

I have facts, you have excuses. Fact is deficit will be by far largest ever. Fact is we’ve had more bailouts than ever before. Fact is despite all the spending we have the most pandemic deaths. Oh and we are in a recession and have constant rioting. Those are facts, your excuses are weak and pathetic.

Your leftyvirus hoax is the reason for the issues we mistakenly have now and the President is fixing those. Again, your idiot governors killed 90,000 in 6 Dem states not the President doofus. And we do by far the most testing, 7% positives give us a lot of cases and as a result more documented deaths...the leftyvirus does have its metrics. But in deaths per capita we are not the highest so stuff a sock in it.

Such a huge success that we have over 20% of the worlds pandemic deaths when we are less than 5% of the population. And we have the most expensive healthcare system in the world. Huge failure.

This has far more to do with Democrat governors than Trump.

90,000 dead in 6 Dem led illegal sanctuary states.

I love how repubs can’t figure out trump is the president of all states. Guess trump never figured it out either.

I love how you can't figure out how federalism works.

So trump is only president of some states?

He has tried to help, but if Dem mayors leave and allow rampant crime and the Dem governors also do nothing, and he sends in troops and takes criticism for that......then what do you want? See that is the problem, you whiners have no idea what it is you want.

Obama sure did a better job with it.

When did Obama have to deal with a pandemic of this magnitude?

Crime and riots were much less. Trump said the pandemic would just disappear..

Democrats are committing all the crimes. What motive would they have for rioting and criminality during a Democrat administration?

The pandemic will disappear. That's simply a fact. It's just a matter of when. According to the definition of "pandemic," it has already disappeared.

I doubt the rioters vote. Prove they are dems.

And is having the most deaths is what you call success?

We all know they are Dims. The are members of BLM and Antifa (Dims)

I see no affiliation. You seem to be making shit up. Prove your claim.

You see no affiliation because you're a moron. Don't you see all the BLM posters?

I’m not aware of any link between BLM and the Democrats. Prove your claim.

"I’m not aware of any link between BLM and the Democrats. "

calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

You have no proof?

The globalists sure ran the country better than Trump. We are really failing now.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha....Muslim in Chief ran the country better.....hahahahahahahahaha. You are the reason we have Trump now doofus.

Clearly better. Now we have bigger deficits, bigger bailouts, a recession, more riots, the most pandemic deaths... 4 years ago was like paradise compared to now.

Actually Obammy had a larger deficit in his first term than Trump and didn't lower it until the second term. The riots are the fault of your wimpy, sissy Deem leaders too afraid to stop them. And who knows how many pandemic deaths we truly have, but your wacko Dem governors caused nearly half of them in only 6 states. So stop lying about the President and accept some responsibility for your idiot party.

You have a lot of excuses. Fact is we are a huge mess. Deficit will be over $3 trillion this year. And we have the most pandemic deaths. What a huge failure.

Actually what I have are facts which I know make your empty head hurt. Already explained your party's failures and like a good little libber you always deflect to someone else.

I have facts, you have excuses. Fact is deficit will be by far largest ever. Fact is we’ve had more bailouts than ever before. Fact is despite all the spending we have the most pandemic deaths. Oh and we are in a recession and have constant rioting. Those are facts, your excuses are weak and pathetic.

Your leftyvirus hoax is the reason for the issues we mistakenly have now and the President is fixing those. Again, your idiot governors killed 90,000 in 6 Dem states not the President doofus. And we do by far the most testing, 7% positives give us a lot of cases and as a result more documented deaths...the leftyvirus does have its metrics. But in deaths per capita we are not the highest so stuff a sock in it.

Such a huge success that we have over 20% of the worlds pandemic deaths when we are less than 5% of the population. And we have the most expensive healthcare system in the world. Huge failure.

I love how repubs can’t figure out trump is the president of all states. Guess trump never figured it out either.

He has tried to help, but if Dem mayors leave and allow rampant crime and the Dem governors also do nothing, and he sends in troops and takes criticism for that......then what do you want? See that is the problem, you whiners have no idea what it is you want.

Barack/Biden prevented pandemia spread you moron, while crazy pussygrabber dug his head in the sand hoping pandemia "hoax" would disappear like some miracle...

View attachment 389914

There was no pandemic during the Obama admin, you fucking moron.

Exactly idiot Barack/Biden never allowed it...

View attachment 389917

That's like saying he didn't allow the sun to rise in the West.

You're a fucking moron.

Crime and riots were much less. Trump said the pandemic would just disappear..

Democrats are committing all the crimes. What motive would they have for rioting and criminality during a Democrat administration?

The pandemic will disappear. That's simply a fact. It's just a matter of when. According to the definition of "pandemic," it has already disappeared.

I doubt the rioters vote. Prove they are dems.

And is having the most deaths is what you call success?

We all know they are Dims. The are members of BLM and Antifa (Dims)

I see no affiliation. You seem to be making shit up. Prove your claim.

You see no affiliation because you're a moron. Don't you see all the BLM posters?

I’m not aware of any link between BLM and the Democrats. Prove your claim.

"I’m not aware of any link between BLM and the Democrats. "

calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

You have no proof?

There is no shortage of proof.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Barack/Biden prevented pandemia spread you moron, while crazy pussygrabber dug his head in the sand hoping pandemia "hoax" would disappear like some miracle...

View attachment 389914

They did no such thing, moron.

I wouldn't really say the rest of the world hates our President.

They're just bewildered at how we could be convinced to allow such a person in the White House. The ultimate Ugly American, essentially a caricature of America as arrogant, brutish, selfish and ignorant.

They thought we were better than this. So did I.

Sadly we were NOT better than this. And it'll take a generation to repair damage to our ally relationships.
Some of the damage Trump has caused is irreparable.

Cut-and-run Democrat Donald J. Trump in 2007: “I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States. The rest of the world hates us."

I can't think of anything citizen or President Donald J. Trump has ever whined about that has not come back to bitch slap him.

The Pew Research Center found, in a survey of 13 countries, that America’s standing in the world has dropped to hitherto unimaginable lows. Only 26 percent of Germans, 30 percent of the Dutch, 31 percent of the French, 33 percent of Australians and Swedes, 35 percent of Canadians, and 41 percent of the Japanese and British have a favorable impression of the United States. The only country among the 13 — all U.S. allies — that still views the United States favorably is South Korea. That is a precipitous fall in just four years. In 2016, the U.S. favorability rating ranged from a low of 57 percent (Germany) to a high of 72 percent (Japan).
yet he's making all those peace treaties between Israel and her enemies.

They're just bewildered at how we could be convinced to allow such a person in the White House. The ultimate Ugly American, essentially a caricature of America as arrogant, brutish, selfish and ignorant.

Sadly we were NOT better than this. And it'll take a generation to repair damage to our ally relationships.
sure thing their sport, peace treaties are damaging and irreparable to the leftists globalist agenda

Well, I think you're right. That even 30% of the population would support him is proof of that.

We're not as good as I thought. It is what it is.
I'll support him over a democrat any day of the week

Once again, you reveal your preoccupation with Donald Trump's personality and ignore how consistently his policies work to the benefit of America. He is the polar opposite of Obama the Transformer, in every way.
Being arrogant, brutish, selfish and ignorant translates directly into policy, as we are seeing.

I won't try to explain. Why bother.
project much?

5d74fcdd19e359265bafdcdd84380d25.jpg

Once again, you reveal your preoccupation with Donald Trump's personality and ignore how consistently his policies work to the benefit of America. He is the polar opposite of Obama the Transformer, in every way.
Being arrogant, brutish, selfish and ignorant translates directly into policy, as we are seeing.

I won't try to explain. Why bother.

Actually, you should. What policies directly reflect his ignorance, arrogance, and brutishness? If we're going to sit here and critique his personality traits and how they direct his policy decisions, we need to be more specific.

What policies directly reflect his ignorance, arrogance, and brutishness? If we're going to sit here and critique his personality traits and how they direct his policy decisions, we need to be more specific.
Sure.

He arrogantly thought he could mislead the American public about the severity of the virus. This caused many people (Trumpsters) to take safety precautions far less seriously (obviously), endangering their lives and the lives of others.

He arrogantly and ignorantly thought he could bully China into a solid trade deal, saying "winning trade wars is easy", and then China barely bent, leading us into a prolonged manufacturing recession in 2018, 2019 and 2020 and weakening that sector ahead of COVID.

He arrogantly and ignorantly separated America from the rest of the world by withdrawing from treaties and global agreements, alienating our critical allies and motivating them to make deals with each other and less friendly foes, abdicating our status as Leader of the Free World.

Three, for starters. I could continue.

I know examples don't work on many here. They'll deny them all. But you asked, I answered.

As an optimist, I'd suggest that just about anything is reparable.
But continued attacks on our trusted institutions?
Questionable my friend. VERY questionable.

Well, I think you're right. That even 30% of the population would support him is proof of that.

We're not as good as I thought. It is what it is.
I'll support him over a democrat any day of the week

Apparently nobody told Bigs that Trump IS a Democrat.

Forum List

Back