"The World Hates Our President"

TRUMP: Don't raise the debt ceiling! That would be very bad.

TARD: I love this guy. I'm going to vote for him.

REPORT: Trump doubles deficit. Removes debt ceiling entirely.

TARD: I love this guy. Who cares about the debt?

Kids hate strict parents.

Strict parents raise better kids.
twas the eve of impeachment
Opinion | ’Twas the Eve of Impeachment
upload_2019-12-18_15-12-57.jpeg

Nothing at all to do with our world standing.

When we are looked up to we have more opportunity at home. When our allies trust us it upholds our own national security. When our leaders at least appear to be honest our words and promises are believed.

We need the world just as much as it needs us.

Just ask Trump circa 2015, that hypocritical asshole will tell you all about it.

Seems to me the rest of the world simply expects better of us.

We do too.

You mean they want more $$ from us?

I don't think the average global citizen is looking at the US and saying they hate Trump because of money.

When we are looked up to we have more opportunity at home. When our allies trust us it upholds our own national security. When our leaders at least appear to be honest our words and promises are believed.

Just ask Trump circa 2015, that hypocritical asshole will tell you all about it.

We do too.
The world hates every American president and for good reason. The world’s number one terrorist is usually the president. As far Donnie is concerned, he isn’t as bad as the previous two warmongering assholes, but that isn’t saying much.

Total bullshit. Did you not read the OP which obliterates your argument?

upload_2019-11-26_16-26-3-png.291820
Yes worldwide propaganda by the MSM, still works on dumb fucks.

So, first you argue that all U.S. presidents are unpopular. When it's pointed out to you that is painfully not true you fall back to MSM propaganda?

Make up your mind, your two arguments are diametrically opposed to each other. That's just some lazy ass shit you got goin' on there.

upload_2019-12-18_15-13-12.jpeg

We do too.
The world hates every American president and for good reason. The world’s number one terrorist is usually the president. As far Donnie is concerned, he isn’t as bad as the previous two warmongering assholes, but that isn’t saying much.

So, first you argue that all U.S. presidents are unpopular. When it's pointed out to you that is painfully not true you fall back to MSM propaganda?

Make up your mind, your two arguments are diametrically opposed to each other. That's just some lazy ass shit you got goin' on there.

View attachment 295420

Maybe try making a point rather than constantly consoling yourself.

We do too.

I don't think the average global citizen is looking at the US and saying they hate Trump because of money.

After the word "think" you should have ended your post.

View attachment 295420

That is the point. He won and was never given a chance by Leftists like yourself.

We do too.

After the word "think" you should have ended your post.

What are you, 12?

We do too.

Oh!
TDS anti-Trumpers are now passing off world polls as being accurate when we cannot even get U.S. polls accurate.
Hilarious.......:hyper:.

View attachment 295420

That is the point. He won and was never given a chance by Leftists like yourself.

Sure, it was a technical win, he never had the will of the people. Give him a chance? Me? How did I not?

We do too.

Oh!
TDS anti-Trumpers are now passing off world polls as being accurate when we cannot even get U.S. polls accurate.

National polls were pretty accurate in 2016 and 2018. They're usually pretty close. Not sure what you're smoking.

View attachment 295420

Sure, it was a technical win, he never had the will of the people. Give him a chance? Me? How did I not?
Trump is living proof that you can fool some of the people all of the time.

Make up your mind, your two arguments are diametrically opposed to each other.
Well I guess I assumed my audience was informed. I didn’t take into account the dumb fucks.

By any intelligent objective analysis, Trump has been better for the world than Ears.

Did you know Ears started or continued seven wars? Yeah. Thought so. How many has Donnie done?
We're still militarily involved all those countries, retard.
You have me confused with someone else dip shit.

Trump is a warmonger like Ears and W, just lesser so. Agreed?

secondly, we have every little involvement in some of O’s wars now. We do nothing in Libya and little in Syria. So, are you a glass half full or half empty kind of dick?

We do too.

Oh!

National polls were pretty accurate in 2016 and 2018. They're usually pretty close. Not sure what you're smoking.

Hardly any pollsters had Trump winning in 2016!
You have a TDS treated corncob up yer' arse!!!

Oh!

How easily they forget. LOL.

Oh!

Do you not know what national polls measure? They were pretty close.

I have TDS but you don't know how a fucking poll works?

Oh!

don't tread on their myth, it's nearly xmas

Oh!

You're Looney chink bitch.
Welcome to B. Kidd's ignore list.

Oh!

You're Looney chink bitch.
Welcome to B. Kidd's ignore list.

Looney chink bitch? There's three more things you got wrong to add to the fact that you don't know how polls work. :21:

Ignore list? Why don't you just telegraph that you had your balls removed.

Forum List

Back