Impeachment do you care?

• Yes

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • Christmas cookies

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
Never did. Just more bogus BS. Merry Christmas!!!
yt4lrwhrzd541.jpg

It won't matter after Trump is convicted and evicted out of the corrupt house. I would settle for a grand ticker tape parade in NYC tomorrow or another day when Donald Fatboy Trump is formally impeached in a few hours. The rest is history. He can go kicking and screaming [emoji23] like a two year old. Heck - I'm not going to miss him. Maybe his loony toon ness. I need to try some of that nose [emoji103] candy [emoji516] to see what it does for me. I want to know how it feels to be off my rocker like Trump and say a whole mish mash of nonsense and mumbo jumbo to the general public. It remains to be seen.

It won't matter after Trump is convicted and evicted out of the corrupt house. I would settle for a grand ticker tape parade in NYC tomorrow or another day when Donald Fatboy Trump is formally impeached in a few hours. The rest is history. He can go kicking and screaming [emoji23] like a two year old. Heck - I'm not going to miss him. Maybe his loony toon ness. I need to try some of that nose [emoji103] candy [emoji516] to see what it does for me. I want to know how it feels to be off my rocker like Trump and say a whole mish mash of nonsense and mumbo jumbo to the general public. It remains to be seen.

You ok?

You ok?
I'm pondering - oops that's a word for the educated. Anyways - I'll be fine. I'm excited for the country. Keeping my fingers crossed that the country will due it's due diligence. <---- Whatever that means - and charge Trumpy for his crimes. The end!

I'm pondering - oops that's a word for the educated. Anyways - I'll be fine. I'm excited for the country. Keeping my fingers crossed that the country will due it's due diligence. <---- Whatever that means - and charge Trumpy for his crimes. The end![/QUOTE]

You're a fascist that opposes democracy. You want to convict and overthrow Trump for the simple reason that you dislike him. There is no crime.

They are trying to impeach the 2nd most popular president in The Republican Party, since after The Civil War.

He will be the first President to be impeached for NON CRIMES and over Hearsay and Opinion.

He will also be the first President in US History who will be re-elected to office in a Landslide, and also be handed a Super Majority.

/----/ President Trump isn't going anywhere - Gomer.
butt paste.jpg

Given we know how this will end do you even care about any of it anymore?
/----/ This just in...
Trump approval rises, support for impeachment drops in new poll
A new poll released hours before the Democratic-controlled House of Representatives was poised to impeach President Trump indicates that by a slight 51-45 percent majority, Americans oppose removing the president from office.

The survey – released Wednesday morning by Gallup – also points to a drop in support for impeachment from October, when the inquiry into Trump got underway. At that time, according to Gallup, Americans supported impeachment by a 52-46 margin. And the poll, which was conducted Dec. 2-15, indicates that the Republican incumbent’s approval rating has edged up the past two months – from 39 percent in October to 45 percent now – as the House held blockbuster public hearings.

You don't need "nose candy" you are already off your rocker and you are not making any sense. You might want to check yourself in at a mental facility.

I believe rumpy will be impeached much to the chagrin of moscow mitch and the republican Co--suckers. He should then be hung for treason.

These Progs are like corrupted political classes in banana republics. This is what happens when you are elected for life.

Another uneducated person. You mean the second person like Clinton? The country is definitely full of dummies. [emoji3] Shaking my head!!!

You're a fucking idiot. Clinton was impeached in December of 1998, shit-for-brains.

Forum List

Back