"The World Hates Our President"

Cut-and-run Democrat Donald J. Trump in 2007: “I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States. The rest of the world hates us."

Birther Donald J. Trump on Obama: “The world hates our president.”

As you can see in the chart below, the world's opinion of us has dropped dramatically since Trump was elected.

Only Russia and Israel like us more. But of course, both countries are run by criminals.

Israel’s Netanyahu Indicted on Charges of Fraud, Bribery and Breach of Trust

Kinda funny corruption-buster Trump never held up the $3 BILLION in aid to Bibi even though Bibi's totally corrupt.

upload_2019-11-26_16-26-3-png.291820

Trump Unpopular Worldwide, American Image Suffers
Why are fleeting fads like this, as well simplistic, mythical notions of the "world", whether the "rest" of it, or your own tiny slice of it relevant to begin with?

Cut-and-run Democrat Donald J. Trump in 2007: “I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States. The rest of the world hates us."

As you can see in the chart below, the world's opinion of us has dropped dramatically since Trump was elected.

Only Russia and Israel like us more. But of course, both countries are run by criminals.

Kinda funny corruption-buster Trump never held up the $3 BILLION in aid to Bibi even though Bibi's totally corrupt.

Trump is the ugly American

Republicans were horrified at Obama’s so called “apology tour” to patch up relations

Whoever follows Trump will have some major apologizing to do. I just don’t know if they will accept it
Lets shut our bases and remove our troops from Europe to start. Another feasibility study. We not only got to provide the goods we have to kiss azz to do it.
I have been advocating that for years

EU is an economic power. Let them defend themselves.

Kids hate strict parents.

Strict parents raise better kids.

That's why Trump is such a piece of shit. His father used his money to buy Donnie's way out of trouble throughout his adult life. He sent Donnie to three military schools in an effort to teach Dumb Donald some discipline. Trump was expelled from two of them. Fred bailed out Donnie's business losses to the tune of $1 billion, in the 1980's.

When Fred stopped funding Donnie's business fiascos, his businesses started going bankrupt, and that trend continues, unabated, to this day. Trump Hotel Toronto, which was managed by the Trump Corporation, although owned by Russian interests, went bankrupt in 2016 as Trump campaigned for the Presidency.

This is the first time Donald Trump has ever been forced to go to trial for any of illegal and corrupt activities.
You’re not even American. I hope your knee feels a lot worse.

As a matter of fact, a recent visit to my doctor cleared up my foot problems, which was affecting the way I walk, and leading to lots of discomfort. I am now completely free of pain, walking with a less stressful, and feel 10 years younger. As a Canadian, my visit to the doctor cost me nothing out of pocket, and I completed no paperwork. I called my GP for an appointment, went to his office the next day, and received treatment.

Thank you for your good wishes.
So you admit you’re Canadian again. Why the hell are you on a US Messageboard badmouthing our President? You are one angry old lady.

That's why Trump is such a piece of shit. His father used his money to buy Donnie's way out of trouble throughout his adult life. He sent Donnie to three military schools in an effort to teach Dumb Donald some discipline. Trump was expelled from two of them. Fred bailed out Donnie's business losses to the tune of $1 billion, in the 1980's.

When Fred stopped funding Donnie's business fiascos, his businesses started going bankrupt, and that trend continues, unabated, to this day. Trump Hotel Toronto, which was managed by the Trump Corporation, although owned by Russian interests, went bankrupt in 2016 as Trump campaigned for the Presidency.

This is the first time Donald Trump has ever been forced to go to trial for any of illegal and corrupt activities.

As a matter of fact, a recent visit to my doctor cleared up my foot problems, which was affecting the way I walk, and leading to lots of discomfort. I am now completely free of pain, walking with a less stressful, and feel 10 years younger. As a Canadian, my visit to the doctor cost me nothing out of pocket, and I completed no paperwork. I called my GP for an appointment, went to his office the next day, and received treatment.

So you admit you’re Canadian again. Why the hell are you on a US Messageboard badmouthing our President? You are one angry old lady.

Check your own avatar there, Ace.

Trump is the ugly American

Republicans were horrified at Obama’s so called “apology tour” to patch up relations

Whoever follows Trump will have some major apologizing to do. I just don’t know if they will accept it
Lets shut our bases and remove our troops from Europe to start. Another feasibility study. We not only got to provide the goods we have to kiss azz to do it.
I have been advocating that for years

EU is an economic power. Let them defend themselves.
We AGREE!!!!!

Check your own avatar there, Ace.

What do you have against my avatar exactly? LOL.

Not a fan of Tolkien?

They loved Barry because Barry was the World's pump! He was easier than Stormy Daniels!

I'm not sure Trump is hated more than Netanyahu or Putin.

Forum List

Back