"The World Hates Our President"

Cut-and-run Democrat Donald J. Trump in 2007: “I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States. The rest of the world hates us."

Birther Donald J. Trump on Obama: “The world hates our president.”

As you can see in the chart below, the world's opinion of us has dropped dramatically since Trump was elected.

Only Russia and Israel like us more. But of course, both countries are run by criminals.

Israel’s Netanyahu Indicted on Charges of Fraud, Bribery and Breach of Trust

Kinda funny corruption-buster Trump never held up the $3 BILLION in aid to Bibi even though Bibi's totally corrupt.

upload_2019-11-26_16-26-3-png.291820

Trump Unpopular Worldwide, American Image Suffers

Irrelevant. They'd better shape up.

Kids hate strict parents.

Strict parents raise better kids.

Nothing at all to do with our world standing.

When we are looked up to we have more opportunity at home. When our allies trust us it upholds our own national security. When our leaders at least appear to be honest our words and promises are believed.

We need the world just as much as it needs us.

Just ask Trump circa 2015, that hypocritical asshole will tell you all about it.
Obama was a pushover
Trump is America first and holds others accountable. UK and Israel like us. Don’t care about France and Germany.

When we are looked up to we have more opportunity at home. When our allies trust us it upholds our own national security. When our leaders at least appear to be honest our words and promises are believed.

Just ask Trump circa 2015, that hypocritical asshole will tell you all about it.

Seems to me the rest of the world simply expects better of us.

We do too.

We do too.

Since Trump my level of expectation has severly diminished.

Trump: "The worlds hates our President."

Ain't it a BITCH when karma bitch slaps you tards yet again? :lol:

We do too.
The world hates every American president and for good reason. The world’s number one terrorist is usually the president. As far Donnie is concerned, he isn’t as bad as the previous two warmongering assholes, but that isn’t saying much.

Trump has been a leader in getting our allies to belly up to their obligations as allies and that is a good thing. At least it is a good thing for the US. Not so good for the other countries that now have to pay their fair share.

He has been great at renegotiating all these disastrous one way trade deals that was robbing the US of our wealth. The other countries aren't going to like that because they had the better deal before.

All welfare queens hate it when their welfare payments get reduce so that is where a lot of that hate comes from. I don't care.

Also, the stupid Moon Bats in the US are not the only ones suffering from that mental illness of Trump Derangement Syndrome. People in other parts of the world have also contracted the mental health disease.

Trump is a great leader for the US. That is in contrast to that worthless shithead Obama was a great citizen of the world but a terrible weak and quite stupid American President.

We do too.
The world hates every American president and for good reason. The world’s number one terrorist is usually the president. As far Donnie is concerned, he isn’t as bad as the previous two warmongering assholes, but that isn’t saying much.

Total bullshit. Did you not read the OP which obliterates your argument?

Trump has been a leader in getting our allies to belly up to their obligations as allies and that is a good thing.
This is just one of many, many hoaxes Trump has you fools bleeving.

NATO began increasing their defense spending during Obama's administration, and committed to keep doing so until 2025.

Trump had nothing to do with it. It was because Russia invaded the Ukraine.

But like all his cons, Trump twists the arms of weaker fools to get them to publicly give him credit where it isn't due.

We do too.

Yes worldwide propaganda by the MSM, still works on dumb fucks.

Cut-and-run Democrat Donald J. Trump in 2007: “I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States. The rest of the world hates us."

Birther Donald J. Trump on Obama: “The world hates our president.”

As you can see in the chart below, the world's opinion of us has dropped dramatically since Trump was elected.

Only Russia and Israel like us more. But of course, both countries are run by criminals.

Israel’s Netanyahu Indicted on Charges of Fraud, Bribery and Breach of Trust

Kinda funny corruption-buster Trump never held up the $3 BILLION in aid to Bibi even though Bibi's totally corrupt.

Trump Unpopular Worldwide, American Image Suffers
giphy.gif

YES COMRADE, your Transition to The Dark Side is complete. Let The Hatred Flow Through You. You make Putin Proud in your Service to Mother Russia as an Agent of The Kremlin.

Thank you for your service.

8558051376428.jpg

We do too.

So, first you argue that all U.S. presidents are unpopular. When it's pointed out to you that is painfully not true you fall back to MSM propaganda?

Make up your mind, your two arguments are diametrically opposed to each other. That's just some lazy ass shit you got goin' on there.

When the world hated Obama, that was a bad thing.

When the world hates Trump, that's a good thing.

I've seen so many examples of this schizophrenia from the rube herd, I used to wonder why their heads didn't explode from cognitive dissonance.

Then I realized that requires cognition. The last thing their masters want from them is THINKING.

Their skulls really are just bowlfuls of bumper sticker phrases to parrot as the situation requires.

"Duhhhhh...America first!'

We do too.

So, first you argue that all U.S. presidents are unpopular. When it's pointed out to you that is painfully not true you fall back to MSM propaganda?

Make up your mind, your two arguments are diametrically opposed to each other.
Well I guess I assumed my audience was informed. I didn’t take into account the dumb fucks.

By any intelligent objective analysis, Trump has been better for the world than Ears.

Did you know Ears started or continued seven wars? Yeah. Thought so. How many has Donnie done?

We do too.

Well I guess I assumed my audience was informed. I didn’t take into account the dumb fucks.

By any intelligent objective analysis, Trump has been better for the world than Ears.

Did you know Ears started or continued seven wars? Yeah. Thought so. How many has Donnie done?
We're still militarily involved all those countries, retard.

TRUMP: The world hates our President!"

TARD: I love this guy. I'm going to vote for him.

REPORT: The world hates Trump WAY more than Obama.

TARD: I love this guy. The world can go suck it.

See? No cognition!

Nothing.

Sad.

We do too.

Oh, I see.

Your arguments so far:

1. All US Presidents are unpopular
2. Obama was only popular because of global MSM propaganda
3. The world is better off as Trump sides with our enemies, provokes our allies to come up with contingency pans if the US leaves NATO and of course is seeking reelection help from foreign countries under duress.

What's next?

We do too.

You mean they want more $$ from us?

Forum List

Back