The World Brought To You By Your Democrat Neighbors

Then leave. ;) My city isnt in rubble. We have record housing prices. Job market blowing up. Where the hell do you live?

You live in Minneapolis?

Another formerly American city....under Democrat occupation...

You live in Portland? I doubt it. I bet you live in NY and sit in your lay z boy worrying about fake conspiracies of liberals to end life as we know it. Lol. Your life hasn’t changed one bit except that opportunity is up for people with Biden controlling spread and being a normal human.

Democrats laying siege to the symbol of our democracy:

Like I said. You’re in your basement googling. The real world isn’t that scary. Come on out and see what Biden has done to it. High stocks, improving employment, vaccinations aplenty. It’s almost great again. I’d say 6 more months til AIGA.

An early peek at what Democrats have done to America.....

Ferguson.....where Democrat Hussein Obama told rioters to "stay the course."

"Obama Met With Ferguson Activists – Said He’s Concerned They “Stay on Course”
President Obama met with Ferguson protest leaders on November 5th, the day after the midterm elections. The meeting was not onhis daily schedule. He was concerned that the protesters“stay on course.”

What does that mean?" Obama Met With Ferguson Activists - Said He's Concerned They "Stay on Course" - The Gateway Pundit

1590703352349.png

"Some of the national leaders met with President Obama on Nov. 5 for a gathering that included a conversation about Ferguson.

According to the Rev. Al Sharpton, who has appeared frequently in St. Louis with the Brown family and delivered a speech at Mr. Brown’s funeral, Mr. Obama “was concerned about Ferguson staying on course in terms of pursuing what it was that he knew we were advocating. He said he hopes that we’re doing all we can to keep peace.”

Protest leaders said wholesale change was ultimately what they were demanding, though not all agreed on what that meant."
In Ferguson, Tactics Set for Grand Jury Decision in Michael Brown Case (Published 2014)

Then leave. ;) My city isnt in rubble. We have record housing prices. Job market blowing up. Where the hell do you live?

You live in Minneapolis?

You live in Portland? I doubt it. I bet you live in NY and sit in your lay z boy worrying about fake conspiracies of liberals to end life as we know it. Lol. Your life hasn’t changed one bit except that opportunity is up for people with Biden controlling spread and being a normal human.

Like I said. You’re in your basement googling. The real world isn’t that scary. Come on out and see what Biden has done to it. High stocks, improving employment, vaccinations aplenty. It’s almost great again. I’d say 6 more months til AIGA.

President Obama met with Ferguson protest leaders on November 5th, the day after the midterm elections. The meeting was not onhis daily schedule. He was concerned that the protesters“stay on course.”

What does that mean?" Obama Met With Ferguson Activists - Said He's Concerned They "Stay on Course" - The Gateway Pundit

1590703352349.png

"Some of the national leaders met with President Obama on Nov. 5 for a gathering that included a conversation about Ferguson.

According to the Rev. Al Sharpton, who has appeared frequently in St. Louis with the Brown family and delivered a speech at Mr. Brown’s funeral, Mr. Obama “was concerned about Ferguson staying on course in terms of pursuing what it was that he knew we were advocating. He said he hopes that we’re doing all we can to keep peace.”

Protest leaders said wholesale change was ultimately what they were demanding, though not all agreed on what that meant."
In Ferguson, Tactics Set for Grand Jury Decision in Michael Brown Case (Published 2014)

Maybe you’ll get lucky and wake up in your dream world where black suspects can be shot with police having immunity and we can just dig a ditch and throw their bodies in a lime filled ditch. I’d link you the stories from the last few weeks but you should know their names by now.

What happens when the police don't retreat, the same thing, the cops have failed at preventing crime...
Cops don't, and never have, prevented crime. Policing is a reactive endeavor, not a proactive one. After a crime is reported, the cops investigate it and hopefully identify the perpetrator and arrest him. That is their only function. Sometimes their presence deters criminals from committing crimes in their near vicinity, but no always.

You live in Minneapolis?

1590703352349.png

Maybe you’ll get lucky and wake up in your dream world where black suspects can be shot with police having immunity and we can just dig a ditch and throw their bodies in a lime filled ditch. I’d link you the stories from the last few weeks but you should know their names by now.

Ooooo.....look......another city with Democrats in charge....

"Maxine Waters damns curfew, recklessly incites Minn anti-police crowd to ‘get more confrontational’
.... Maxine Waters, a powerful Democrat who chairs the House Financial Services Committee, seems to believe that breaking the law and using intimidation to try and force an impartial jury’s decision to be reversed is perfectly fine.

... an anti-police “protest” late Saturday in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, the city where now-martyred black criminal suspect Daunte Wright was shot fatally during a traffic stop the previous weekend.

While at the “protest,” she not only urged attendees to ignore the city’s 11:00 pm curfew, which would be illegal, but also told them to “get more confrontational” and “make sure that they know that we mean business” if they don’t get what they want."

The Democrat Party has enlisted individual in their war on police.

NY man arrested after hitting officer with Molotov cocktail, liquid chemical

...what you voted for.

1.Warnings of a dystopian future have gone unheeded…and have come to pass. But clearly anticipated by the Leftists among us, so much so, that they simply recount what they have accomplished, accepting it as the ‘new normal.’ Note the following Washington Post essay.
Cities in rubble, police emasculated and forced out by Democrat Officials, society devolved back to what the first communist, Jean Jacque Rousseau, had ‘re-imagined.’
No shock, no remorse, merely a shrug and an essay about how wonderful it is……in last week’s Washington Post. See what you’ve brought to pass, Democrat voters.

2.”What do communities do when the police retreat?
When the police precinct was burned after George Floyd was killed, this Native American neighborhood took public safety into its own hands

MINNEAPOLIS — The alert flashed across every cellphone in the city when the first curfew began after George Floyd’s killing. A text, in all caps, was accompanied by a deep, repeating buzz.
When the phones rumbled, Margarita Ortega was helping neighbors in the South Minneapolis community of Little Earth move roadblocks they’d borrowed from construction sites, positioning them in the intersections surrounding the neighborhood. She shuddered, reminded of a 2013 movie depicting an American dystopia in which all violence, including murder, was made legal for one night each year.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/04/12/minneapolis-little-earth-police-alternative/

3. The Democrat Party, maddened to the point of psychosis, determined to remove Trump no matter what it cost America. In the above one can see some of the costs. The party made clear to its shock troops that they would be absolved, no matter the damage they did. They were released if arrested, their bail paid if instituted….by Democrats/Progressives.

The party made clear that police would be punished if they did what lawful societies expect them to do.

Far, far too many once-normal citizens simply accepted the lies of the party, even after they were revealed as lies, and accepted the mayhem and chaos….and, in the WaPo article they are praised if the shrugged and moved on.

“THIS IS THE WAY THE WORLD ENDS, NOT WITH A BANG BUT A WHIMPER.” ~ T.S. ELIOT​

"The democratic party, maddened to the point of psychosis"

I love this line. It describes Republican insanity perfectly - white supremacy, replacement theory, Q-anon, Trumpism.

For the past 40 years, the Republican Party has been gaslighting the American people on matters of race, economics and policing. Democrats aren't buying any of these lies, and it is not the Democrats are being driven mad by the lies, it's Republicans.

Republicans stormed the Capitol Building in a rage over the lie of the stolen election. White Supremacists are carrying tiki torches chanting "The Jews will not replace us", and the police killed 1500 American civilians last year, while locking up more people than any other nation on earth, and brutalizing brown people at the southern border. Nobody's building a wall to keep out the Canadians, who were swarming across the northern border in record numbers until Trump got elected.

The Democratic Party and the American people are done watching their nation slide into an authoritarian police state and they're done with it. They have voted the lying Republicans out of the White House, the House and the Senate. The states houses are next.

Republicanism and Trumpism is dying, and deservedly so. As the nation slowly recovers from the disease, death, destruction and debt of 40 years of Republican economic policies, and apartheid racism, the nation is being cleansed of white nationalist populism.

"I love this line. It describes Republican insanity perfectly - white supremacy,..."

Watch me force you to admit that this is simply one more lie that morons like you swallow whole.

White Supremacy
The Left loves making up meaningless slurs....such as "....white supremacists"....playing on the fact that without the black vote, Democrats would never win a national election.

But....it's simply more 'fake news'.....
Neither being white, nor using the term 'white supremacists,' I looked up the term.

"a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races and that white people should have control over people of other races"

Definition of WHITE SUPREMACIST

I really can't get too excited, nor see it as a pejorative, if any individual of any race sees his/her group as the very best, i.e., superior to any other group.

The proof that it is a made-up smear, a chimera....the usual strategy of the Left, is the secondary phrase in the definition..."and that white people should have control over people of other races"
Clearly this is totally bogus.

Fake news.Or....let's see some examples of any American leaders, white, black, yellow....who demand "control over people of other races"
There are none.
QED....there is no such thing as "white supremacists."

And when you can't find a single one, you will have served the purpose you were born to serve.

White Supremacy is a Democrat Party talking point, and nothing more.
Just one more lie by the the Lying Liberal Left.....but dolts buy it like it was on sale.

YOU STUPID BITCH. I'M NOT PLAYING YOUR STUPID LITTLE REINDEER GAMES. YOU SET THE TOPIC BUT YOU DON'T GET TO MAKE DEMANDS OF OTHERS, ON THE ARGUMENTS.

MARJORIE TAYLOR GREEN JUST STARTED THE "AMERICA FIRST CAUCUS", WITH A FOCUS ON THE AMERICAN VALUES OF "ANGLO-SAXON POLITICS", HER AND THAT PAUL GOSSAR CLOWN ARE INVOLVED. SO THERE ARE TWO WHITE SUPREMACISTS RIGHT THERE IS THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES.

BUT ASIDE FROM THAT, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE FIRMLY REJECTING ALL OF THE BULLSHIT YOU'RE LYING ABOUT SO YOU CAN STAMP YOUR STUPID LITTLE FOOT AND SCREAM TO THE HIGH HEAVENS, BUT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE RECLAIMING THEIR COUNTRY FROM AN ANTI-DEMOCRATIC AUTHORITARIAN POLITICAL PARTY WHICH WILL RESORT TO POLICE STATE TACTICS AND VOTER SUPPRESSION TO RETAIN POWER, RATHER THAN BEND TO THE WILL OF THE VOTERS.

WAIT UNTIL TRUMP HAS TO GO TO COURT AND THE PUBLIC SEES WHAT A DISHONEST CONMAN HE REALLY IS.

IT'S NOT THE WHITE VOTES THEY WERE TRYING TO TOSS OUT, AND IT'S NOT THE WHITE VOTES THEY'RE NOW TRYING TO SUPRESS.
Are you taking your baby aspirin each day?

Forum List

Back