The Words of Reagan:

77% of voters and 66% of Republicans favor a pathway to citizenship for those in the country illegally if they learn English, pay fines or back taxes, and have jobs that pay taxes.

CAPS - Harris Poll on Immigration and Tax Reform

So only 11% of Democrats are for it?
Wow. You thoroughly suck at math.

No wonder Trump and your propagandists are able to snow you so easily! :lol:

So if 66% of republicans "favor a pathway to citizenship"

Who makes up the other 11%?

knuckle dragging Neanderthals....

You don't understand the difference between immigrants that came here to be Americans. They obeyed the law and were naturalized. They made their kids speak English at home, and learned English from them. They worked at becoming as American as they could. They waved the American flag because now it was their flag. And they worked. They clung to the American dream of a good job, a nice home, opportunities for their children.

They were the antithesis of what is sneaking into our country now. Apples and Oranges, and Regan wouldn't have put up with this insanity either...

Reagan made a deal to grant 3 million illegal Mexicans amnesty in exchange for a wall.

Well? Where's the fucking wall, Congress?

Dem's lied and welshed on the agreement like they always do. You can't negotiate with Dem's because they plan on fucking you over the first chance they get.

They tried to build a wall. The State of Texas doesn’t want it. There are still “eminent domain” cases before the courts where the government tried to appropriate the lands they were crossing.

A wall is both unnecessary and a big waste of money. As has been proven time and time again.

I we had a president with half a brain he would understand that technology has made a wall obsolete. But we have someone who uses the "Wall" as red meat for his mindless base. It will never be built and it is a total waste to even consider.

I we wut?

77% of voters and 66% of Republicans favor a pathway to citizenship for those in the country illegally if they learn English, pay fines or back taxes, and have jobs that pay taxes.

:laughing0301:

So a drop in crime means your local police department should be disbanded.

:cuckoo: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What a comeback!

since you apparently dont know the difference between border/local crime that suits your stupid butt.
You ever lived in a border town?

another idiot chimes in ^^^^^^^^^^^^-

theres that pesky word BORDER again.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Do you have any shame whatsoever?
Simply edit or delete your idiocy.

You don't understand the difference between immigrants that came here to be Americans. They obeyed the law and were naturalized. They made their kids speak English at home, and learned English from them. They worked at becoming as American as they could. They waved the American flag because now it was their flag. And they worked. They clung to the American dream of a good job, a nice home, opportunities for their children.

They were the antithesis of what is sneaking into our country now. Apples and Oranges, and Regan wouldn't have put up with this insanity either...

Reagan made a deal to grant 3 million illegal Mexicans amnesty in exchange for a wall.

Well? Where's the fucking wall, Congress?

Dem's lied and welshed on the agreement like they always do. You can't negotiate with Dem's because they plan on fucking you over the first chance they get.

They tried to build a wall. The State of Texas doesn’t want it. There are still “eminent domain” cases before the courts where the government tried to appropriate the lands they were crossing.

A wall is both unnecessary and a big waste of money. As has been proven time and time again.

I we had a president with half a brain he would understand that technology has made a wall obsolete. But we have someone who uses the "Wall" as red meat for his mindless base. It will never be built and it is a total waste to even consider.

I we wut?

I couldn't agree more. LOL

After the election I think those numbers will change.
You dipshits have been saying that for years, but the numbers don't change.

In fact, the support for legalization for illegals ticked UP after Trump was elected.

But you minority twerps keeping denying, denying, and denying the will of the people.
Yawn...……….………..Again 80 percent wins a vote, so instead of blabbering be a democrat and vote
Most voters are not single issue voters, dumbass.

It's a fact that 80 percent of Americans support a path to legal status for illegal immigrants. You can keep denying that fact and look like a retard. Nothing I can do about that.

Vote then, you can't lose with 80 percent...……………………

Are you out of Vaseline yet?

ronaldreagan1-2x.jpg

Yup he was a great POTUS.

Agreed; the right man at the right time.

In fact, the support for legalization for illegals ticked UP after Trump was elected.

But you minority twerps keeping denying, denying, and denying the will of the people.
Yawn...……….………..Again 80 percent wins a vote, so instead of blabbering be a democrat and vote

It's a fact that 80 percent of Americans support a path to legal status for illegal immigrants. You can keep denying that fact and look like a retard. Nothing I can do about that.

There is no winning choice. You retards keep offering up maggots and turds like Trump and Clinton.

There is no winning choice. You retards keep offering up turds like Trump and Clinton.

What a loser, even with 80 percent you can't win or make sense...……………………….

There is no winning choice. You retards keep offering up maggots and turds like Trump and Clinton.
WE got a 2nd SCOTUS pick, you got HILLARY.
I will stick with what I am holding.

giphy.gif

WE got a 2nd SCOTUS pick, you got HILLARY.
I will stick with what I am holding.

And Ginsburg is gonna croak

giphy.gif
Okay. I guess you tards need some remedial math. Not surprising.

100 Republican voters + 100 Democratic voters = 200 voters.

66 Republicans favor legalization for illegal immigrants.

88 Democrats favor legalization for illegal immigrants.

Summary: 77% (154) of voters and 66% (66) of Republicans favor legalization for illegal immigrants.

giphy.gif

Summary: 77% (154) of voters and 66% (66) of Republicans favor legalization for illegal immigrants.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

O that. I was just messin' with ya. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't bet against that guy in your GIF never sucking a cock. Not at all.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

OMG That is so damned funny.

giphy.gif

No, you weren't. You are actually that stupid.

That's why you are so vulnerable to manufactured bullshit fed to you by your propagandists.

giphy.gif

No, you weren't. You are actually that stupid.

That's why you are so vulnerable to manufactured bullshit fed to you by your propagandists.

Whatever you wanna think, twinkie. ;)

It doesn't make my world go 'round in ary a way. :coffee:

Forum List

Back