The Woke Slowly Wake Up To Reality

Kids aren't afraid to go around cops. Unless they're not so good kids.
Yep. And in many black communities kids are outright taught that the police are out to hunt them down and kill them. So, blacks commit crimes and then run from the police or fight back, afraid because they have been taught that the police will kill them.

Kids aren't afraid to go around cops. Unless they're not so good kids.

Wichita police officer arrested, booked for child sex crimes

Washington police officer charged after attempting to molest a child

Maybe they need to be a bit more wary?

All the same, no one has addressed my point about there being no proof that cops would have stopped any of these shootings.

If you want to reply as an adult, I'll read what you have to say, otherwise I ignore it.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
That's precious!!!
Good one Stuart!

stuartsmalley1.gif

BTW- IDC if you respond. You proggies are just a punchline to me.
Bunch of low-T & fembot rubes

The police should refuse 911 and other call from the public schools. Don't service them.

I never got the "defund" the police nonsense. De-militarize the police? You bet. Train them to actually respect the rights of the citizens they're supposedly protecting, definitely. But defund? We should pay them double what they get now, and fire them at the first hint of impropriety.

, and fire them at the first hint of impropriety.

There'd be no LEO's if that happened. We can't expect perfection from our elected officials. It's the same with LEO's. Especially with all the crap they have to put up with with the citizens.

One thing that would help LEO's more than anything, would be for prosecutors and judges to start doing their jobs and stop being so lenient on certain types of criminals.
I propose no timed sentencing. For criminals to not be allowed back into society, until they're actually fit for society.

There'd be no LEO's if that happened. We can't expect perfection from our elected officials. It's the same with LEO's. Especially with all the crap they have to put up with with the citizens.
If we paid them more, we could hold them to a higher standard. And should.

306>232... a reality you guys can't accept....still....2 years later.

As for school security, yep, a lot of folks on the left are out to lunch on this topic. If you're first call to someone once shooting starts is to an armed security force telling them to show up and bring a lot of other guys with them...it would make more sense to not make the call in the first place...right?

30 years ago moderate Dems told these loons on the left to shut the hell up and sit in the back. They told these drama queens to talk to the hand. Then they took over the Dem party. :cuckoo:
The loons are plants sponsored by globalists to divide us and dumb us down so we can be easily incorporated into their global military-industrial business machine. That's how they took over the Democratic Party. They had A LOT of support from those people. It's a spearheaded attempt to slowly take us over. Gradually all the good Dems are replaced with these globalist worms.

The loons are plants sponsored by globalists to divide us and dumb us down so we can be easily incorporated into their global military-industrial business machine. That's how they took over the Democratic Party. They had A LOT of support from those people. It's a spearheaded attempt to slowly take us over. Gradually all the good Dems are replaced with these globalist worms.

What will it look like when we're taken over?

Think it through.

Forum List

Back