The Witness- a true story

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
I didn't know if this should go in the Media forum, or the Law and Order forum, so, I put it here.

Texas Monthly is known for it's left leaning bias, but I don't see that here, amazingly.

It's an interesting story with a perspective I've never thought of- that said, this is what you get when "civil" or "society" invokes its privilege of capital punishment. And yes, I have a problem with that. I despise having someone with no skin in the game trying to make a name for themselves to further themselves at others expense.

I'm not about to get into the whole DP debate Gdjjr. But i will say having been witness to enough civilian deaths, and what i mean by that is ...up close and personal, leaves ones like myself feeling small and rather inconsequential in the grand scheme.

Dying, no matter how one achieves it, is very much a profound thing

~S~

• Banned
I'm not about to get into the whole DP debate Gdjjr. But i will say having been witness to enough civilian deaths, and what i mean by that is ...up close and personal, leaves ones like myself feeling small and rather inconsequential in the grand scheme.

~S~
Well stated- IDC about the argument and not wanting to argue- as I said- it's a perspective I've never thought of- not sure I will after this- but, then again, I might-

~S~
Well stated- IDC about the argument and not wanting to argue- as I said- it's a perspective I've never thought of- not sure I will after this- but, then again, I might-
Grand perspective at that Gdjjr, can you image watching that many 'pass' from this world? ~S~

1607994725803.png

Yes

*****SAD SMILE*****

:(

horrible day 9/11

this country stood still in stark horror

perhaps the last time was JFK?

~S~

Forum List

Back