The white race will survive, but;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickiel

Silver Member
May 19, 2016
Perhaps just not in America. They most definitely will be a minority in America. But in Great Briton they will survive. But Great Briton knows what America is going through, they went through it in Africa. They took Africa over for a while, then the Blacks kicked them out of authority. The blind fold was removed from the Black race there.

And I seriously doubt that there is another brown skinned nation that the whites can deceive now. The game is over.

Perhaps just not in America. They most definitely will be a minority in America. But in Great Briton they will survive. But Great Briton knows what America is going through, they went through it in Africa. They took Africa over for a while, then the Blacks kicked them out of authority. The blind fold was removed from the Black race there.

And I seriously doubt that there is another brown skinned nation that the whites can deceive now. The game is over.

Name one black skinned nation that is successful. With links.

The well-financed deception is that the unfit races are capable of self-rule and that Whites must submit themselves to a plutocratic Constitutional republic rather than make their own decisions in a direct democracy.

Welcome to my ignore list!

I am so tired of this race shit by the left. They now claim Hispanics are a race. They just flat out lie. And instead of tackling how we see our differences the fucking liberals set up obstacles and exploit them.

I was surprised, I looked this up and saw about 7 websites that claimed no black nation is successful. So you have support. But I did find this, which is impressive;

List of African countries by GDP (PPP) - Wikipedia

Money is always impressive.

I am so tired of this race shit by the left. They now claim Hispanics are a race. They just flat out lie. And instead of tackling how we see our differences the fucking liberals set up obstacles and exploit them.

Explain to me why Hispanics are not a race? Some of you whites are flat out missing things in your conscious out look.

Aha! Finally we get to the Truth of what makes TD tick.

Welcome to my ignore list!

You can run, but you can't hide.

What's it feel like to know your race is shrinking and loosing dominance?

The white race will survive, but they will reap what they have sowed. Everyone now knows that they are ruthless land grabbers; and there will be nowhere that will give them mercy.

Explain to me why Hispanics are not a race? Some of you whites are flat out missing things in your conscious out look.

There are three races. Hispanic is not a race.

The true statistics show thats a lie.

Look anyone who continues on this bullshit of whites is a lying mother fucking bigot. Statistically its bullshit. To continue with this bizarro rule of thumb 'WHITE MAN RUN" is to deprive those of other nations that need to get up to speed for their own people.

To blame failures of countries based on color is freaking insane and useless.

Tell that to the right wing whites that make the claims.

And in reality there are NO races. Whites made up he concept of race.

Look anyone who continues on this bullshit of whites is a lying mother fucking bigot. Statistically its bullshit. To continue with this bizarro rule of thumb 'WHITE MAN RUN" is to deprive those of other nations that need to get up to speed for their own people.

Actually the colonization of African nations and India by whites moved those nations backwards. It is not insane to make that claim.

Put down the bong. Oh I have to remember you libs have no understanding of science.

Actually the colonization of African nations and India by whites moved those nations backwards. It is not insane to make that claim.

Oh because the British stopped the burning of Indian women alive with their deceased husbands on the funeral pyre? THAT MOVED THEM BACKWARD?

Flat out lie. And why would whites have to do that? Whites are the largest population out of all the classifications.

Put down the bong. Oh I have to remember you libs have no understanding of science.

There is no scientific foundation for race

Flat out lie. And why would whites have to do that? Whites are the largest population out of all the classifications.

It's the truth. deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back