The 'White' man

deorro 1

Aug 22, 2019
The 'white' man is supposedly the most sophisticated race on the planet. Hopefully, they can properly lead aright and not amiss.

I, personally, prefer The LORD and God and Chrsit Messiah (1).

1, not U 2ube. LoL.

haha

Yo! Shut your trap. How the hell you gonnah say homo sexuality started ONLY 241 years ago with the U.S.A?

Don't be calling [me] no dummy, Guido

Scusi, pero. Dente es masculino o feminina?

Al dente.
Gli denti?
Alla dente?

A- Gli denti?

Okay. Fine...lube started only 241 years ago with U - 2ube.

Last edited:
DE BLASIO. Lets see here. CHECK the the fucking boxes. Allows the entire covid 19 lock down wont permit businesses to operate. But rioters are just fine...Here is the thing here: ask Us what We want?This is still a democratic republic. Ask US what WE want!

The 'white' man is supposedly the most sophisticated race on the planet. Hopefully, they can properly lead aright and not amiss.

I, personally, prefer The LORD and God and Chrsit Messiah (1).

1, not U 2ube. LoL.

haha

Yo! Shut your trap. How the hell you gonnah say homo sexuality started ONLY 241 years ago with the U.S.A?

Don't be calling [me] no dummy, Guido.

This is not a Politics subject.

White culture aspires to putting men on the moon and investigating the universe. Poor black culture...fathering children out of wedlock, selling narcotics and shifting the blame to whites. Explain to me WHY BLM matters?

Last edited:
White culture aspires to putting men on the moon and investigating the universe. Poor black culture...fathering children out of wedlock, selling narcotics and sifting the blame to whites. Explain to me WHY BLM matters?
You seem to forget it was black people who helped us get to the Moon. Your racism is yet again noted.

It really would be a better world if race wasn't the subject every day of every hour.
When you hate a race of people or an ethnicity you are hating God to include his son Jesus Christ.

White culture aspires to putting men on the moon and investigating the universe. Poor black culture...fathering children out of wedlock, selling narcotics and shifting the blame to whites. Explain to me WHY BLM matters?
Black LIES Matter doesn't matter for shit ....

However, ALL LIVES do Matter.

Don't lose focus.

White culture aspires to putting men on the moon and investigating the universe. Poor black culture...fathering children out of wedlock, selling narcotics and sifting the blame to whites. Explain to me WHY BLM matters?
You seem to forget it was black people who helped us get to the Moon. Your racism is yet again noted.
No, 99% of this was a white thing. The entire body of mathematics and science was White Europeans that put us on the moon. Same thing with the Internet. Or even microprocessors . I can't think of single thing BLACKS have done to advance science.

LMAO @ the Dumbassery ....

Folks you simply can't make this level of mental illness up.
Guion Stewart Bluford Jr. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S. Guion Stewart Bluford Jr. (born November 22, 1942) is an American aerospace engineer, retired U.S. Air Force officer and fighter pilot, and former NASA astronaut, who is the first African American and the second person of African descent to go to space.

Melba Roy Mouton

After graduating from Howard University in 1950 with a Master’s degree in mathematics, Melba Roy Mouton worked for the Army Map Service and Census Bureau before transferring to NASA in 1959. She headed a group of NASA mathematicians, known as “computers,” who tracked early Echo satellites in Earth orbit. Her computations helped produce the orbital element timetables by which millions saw the satellite from Earth as it passed overhead.

During her time at NASA, Mouton served as head of the Data Systems Division’s Advanced Orbital Programming Branch, Head of the Mission and Trajectory Analysis Division’s Program Systems Branch, and Assistant Chief of Research Programs, Trajectory and Geodynamics Division. She received an Exceptional Performance Award and NASA’s Apollo Achievement Award. She retired in 1973, and passed away in 1990, at the age of 61.

Katherine Johnson

Katherine Johnson calculated space flight trajectories for critical NASA projects such as the 1969 Apollo 11 trip to the Moon. Johnson was known for her mathematical accuracy and was asked to double-check the computer-based calculations on major space flight missions. She made fundamental contributions to the United States’ aeronautics and space programs with the early application of digital electronic computers at NASA.

Prior to these impressive achievements, Johnson had already broken through many barriers. Born in West Virginia in 1918, Katherine Johnson’s intense curiosity and brilliance with numbers vaulted her ahead several grades in school. By thirteen, she was attending the high school on the campus of historically black West Virginia State College. She was later handpicked to be one of three students to integrate West Virginia’s graduate schools and earned her Ph.D. in mathematics in 1937.

In 1962, as NASA prepared for the orbital mission of John Glenn, Katherine Johnson was called upon to do the work that she would become most known for. The complexity of the orbital flight had required the construction of a worldwide communications network, linking tracking stations around the world to IBM computers in Washington, DC, Cape Canaveral, and Bermuda. She also worked on the Space Shuttle and the Earth Resources Satellite, and authored or coauthored 26 research reports. She retired in 1986, after 33 years at Langley.

Annie Easley

During her career, Annie Easley participated in the evolution from the “human computer” to computer programming at what today is NASA’s Glenn Research Center in Ohio. Born in 1933 in racially segregated Birmingham, Alabama, she was fortunate to be encouraged by her mother to get a good education, ultimately graduating as valedictorian from Holy Family High School.

After high school Easley went to Xavier University in New Orleans, and then an African-American Roman Catholic University, where she majored in pharmacy for about two years. After moving to Cleveland with her husband, she was hired at what became NASA Lewis Research Center (which has subsequently been renamed the John H. Glenn Research Center). Easley continued her education while working for the agency and in 1977 she obtained a Bachelor of Science in mathematics from Cleveland State University.

Annie Easley’s 34-year career included work with the Centaur project which helped as technological foundations for the space shuttle launches and launches of communication, military and weather satellites. Her work contributed to the 1997 flight to Saturn of the Cassini probe, the launcher of which had the Centaur as its upper stage. She developed code used in researching energy-conversion systems, analyzing alternative power technology. Easley was a mentor and role model to many through her actions and successes.

Mae Jemison is a physician, Peace Corps volunteer, teacher, astronaut, accomplished dancer, founder of two technology companies and speaks four languages. She attended Stanford University when she was just 16 years old, and earned her doctorate in medicine from Cornell University by the time she turned 25. In 1983 , she applied to the NASA program, after being inspired by Sally Ride, the first woman in space, and Nichelle Nichols, an actor in Star Trek. In 1992, Dr. Jemison flew into space aboard the Space Shuttle Endeavour, becoming the first African-American woman in space

Mary Jackson

Mary Jackson was born in Hampton, Virginia in 1921. After graduating with highest honors from high school, she then continued her education at Hampton Institute, earning her Bachelor of Science degrees in mathematics and physical science.

After spending part of her early career as a teacher, she changed paths to become a “computer” (or mathematician) for the agency that would later become the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). Jackson worked on data from wind tunnel experiments as well as data from aircraft and aeronautics experiments. Through NASA, Jackson gained hands-on experience conducting experiments in the facility, and eventually suggested that she enter a training program that would allow her to earn a promotion from mathematician to engineer.

Upset with the lack of opportunities for women in her field, Mary Jackson began her engineering career in an era in which female engineers of any background were a rarity; in the 1950s, she very well may have been the only black female aeronautical engineer in the field. For nearly two decades she enjoyed a productive engineering career, authoring or co-authoring a dozen or so research reports, most focused on the behavior of the boundary layer of air around airplanes.

Jackson retired from the NASA Langley Research Center in 1985 after 34 years during which she received many awards and accolades.

There are more.....https://chandra.si.edu/women/story.html#ada

No, 99% of this was a white thing. The entire body of mathematics and science was White Europeans that put us on the moon. Same thing with the Internet. Or even microprocessors . I can't think of single thing BLACKS have done to advance science.
Your racism can't deny the fact that black people have worked alongside white people who are not racist to help NASA..It is in the books and you can't erase them.

How did Black peoples help Whites get to the Moon? Did they put a ton of Crack Cocaine in the rocket to propel it towards the Moon or whatever :smoke:

How did Black peoples help Whites get to the Moon? Did they put a ton of Crack Cocaine in the rocket to propel it towards the Moon or whatever :smoke:
Ah yes, another ignorant racist troll who refuses to recognize the hard work of anyone not white...I have posted people who were part of NASA in the early years that were black. I really don't care if you can't accept facts over racist feelings and tendencies that you have allowed yourself to succumb to.

It really would be a better world if race wasn't the subject every day of every hour.
When you hate a race of people or an ethnicity you are hating God to include his son Jesus Christ.

NOBODY would even be THINKING about RACE if the Leftist maniacs did not keep bringing it up 24/7, they are literally obsessed, they are twisted demented maniacs and the PUREST type of racist.

New Topics

Forum List

Back