The welcome page on my computer and the children who buy it.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
If I didn’t have a full set of functioning brain cells, I would probably be deathly afraid of Donald Trump. The welcome page on my computer is replete with daily warnings about how dangerous the man is. We all know from legacy media that he hates blacks and women but now we are informed that he hates Jews! Is there no one or no group this man does not hate? What kind of child-like mind would not see through this? These are the people I am afraid of. These poor souls have been educated to fear monsters because of course, monsters are bad.

But we must understand that the real monster's media is alerting the children to are the people who voted for the man. That’s why the FBI knocks on doors with guns in the wee hours of the morning. It is to protect the children from the monster. The state saw Trump as a kind of Pac Man going after Washington and all that power. Power for good of course. So now Trump is not just a racist and a misogynist, he’s an antisemite!

Trump is presented to the children like a character in a Stephen King novel. And the children buy it like it is real. That’s why nuclear war is ok with them. They are more afraid of Trump than the bomb!

What's a welcome page?

All I get is a headwall. ;)

head-wall%20001.JPG

Think the kids would like it?

If I didn’t have a full set of functioning brain cells, I would probably be deathly afraid of Donald Trump. The welcome page on my computer is replete with daily warnings about how dangerous the man is. We all know from legacy media that he hates blacks and women but now we are informed that he hates Jews! Is there no one or no group this man does not hate? What kind of child-like mind would not see through this? These are the people I am afraid of. These poor souls have been educated to fear monsters because of course, monsters are bad.

But we must understand that the real monster's media is alerting the children to are the people who voted for the man. That’s why the FBI knocks on doors with guns in the wee hours of the morning. It is to protect the children from the monster. The state saw Trump as a kind of Pac Man going after Washington and all that power. Power for good of course. So now Trump is not just a racist and a misogynist, he’s an antisemite!

Trump is presented to the children like a character in a Stephen King novel. And the children buy it like it is real. That’s why nuclear war is ok with them. They are more afraid of Trump than the bomb!

I've been giving this one a try the last few days.....Like it so much that I may well make it the default home page.

• Banned
Watch out for the monster! The monster is coming! The monster is coming! We better charge the monster with something quick or he might get the White House again! And he is going after the Jews first this time! We know that cause we see it on the news! And the news never lies! Wait for him to utter an opinion! See? He hates Jews just like he hates Black people! He hates everything and everyone! He is a monster! 😱

Forum List

Back