The Water is Still Poisoned.

Gantlemagne

May 7, 2020
Acadia
I tested the tap water at the location where I worked shortly ago, a few weeks, with a sanitizer strip, Quaternary test; just to see if there was still the sanitizing agent in the water. Yep, the strip turned a blue-green; and that's bad news for water purity. So I showed some of the vets I worked with and told them the military needs to investigate on how this was happening, and who was doing it.

But today, I was so thirsty, and the water jug was out. And I knew from past experience that it takes weeks or months of that chemical's build up in the system before there would be a severe health reaction. So I had a cup of tapwater, being so parched in the over 100 degree F weather. Still the weird taste, and a weird feeling after the drinking the water.

Since the bowel, respiration, nervous, and heart attack symptoms I had after drinking the tap water, including bowel movements of undigested food, I had been drinking spring water.

Now... since there's still a poisoning agent in the water; I have a feeling that those poisoned are going to start reporting their symptoms as the build up continues, and money is running out, so tap water will be their main option... and then the Trump admin will probably will be using the "virus" and saying that it was the blah, blah, blah, and lack of social distancing.

I tested the tap water at the location where I worked shortly ago, a few weeks, with a sanitizer strip, Quaternary test; just to see if there was still the sanitizing agent in the water. Yep, the strip turned a blue-green; and that's bad news for water purity. So I showed some of the vets I worked with and told them the military needs to investigate on how this was happening, and who was doing it.

But today, I was so thirsty, and the water jug was out. And I knew from past experience that it takes weeks or months of that chemical's build up in the system before there would be a severe health reaction. So I had a cup of tapwater, being so parched in the over 100 degree F weather. Still the weird taste, and a weird feeling after the drinking the water.

Since the bowel, respiration, nervous, and heart attack symptoms I had after drinking the tap water, including bowel movements of undigested food, I had been drinking spring water.

Now... since there's still a poisoning agent in the water; I have a feeling that those poisoned are going to start reporting their symptoms as the build up continues, and money is running out, so tap water will be their main option... and then the Trump admin will probably will be using the "virus" and saying that it was the blah, blah, blah, and lack of social distancing.
A new thing to blame Trump on?
That's what all your rambling about water was for ?
Drink up pal. Obamacare will cure you.

Last edited:

Sorry about your water. Hopefully you'll go public with that information so other people in your area won't get sick from it

But you seem a little confused, and that may be another symptom of bad water (or not, IDK)…...but it hasn't been Trump that uses the virus as an excuse. Remember? He's the one that has said it was a hoax, doesn't wear masks and has argued against the shutdowns.

Sorry about your water. Hopefully you'll go public with that information so other people in your area won't get sick from it

But you seem a little confused, and that may be another symptom of bad water (or not, IDK)…...but it hasn't been Trump that uses the virus as an excuse. Remember? He's the one that has said it was a hoax, doesn't wear masks and has argued against the shutdowns.
I've been trying... told police, showed people right to their faces... they're seemingly shrugging it off. Feels as near total carelessness and apathy. Then he said he was taking the deadly hydroxychloroquine; and his administration was giving those press briefings, and then there was Dr. Fasci.

Really would like to understand more of WHERE, WHAT, WHEN of what you're excited about.. I remember reading something about our military being exposed to crappy water.. But don't remember the "pollutants" or the places where this is happening..

What does a "sanitizer strip" test for? What "poisons" are THOUGHT to be in the tap water? Why isn't the military responding to this?? Need more information or a news article about it...

I've been trying... told police, showed people right to their faces... they're seemingly shrugging it off. Feels as near total carelessness and apathy. Then he said he was taking the deadly hydroxychloroquine; and his administration was giving those press briefings, and then there was Dr. Fasci.

Who knows...maybe you're the only one getting sick from it then or I'm sure others would be agreeing with you. Maybe you have Covid, and should probably see a Dr to be sure.

Really would like to understand more of WHERE, WHAT, WHEN of what you're excited about.. I remember reading something about our military being exposed to crappy water.. But don't remember the "pollutants" or the places where this is happening..

What does a "sanitizer strip" test for? What "poisons" are THOUGHT to be in the tap water? Why isn't the military responding to this?? Need more information or a news article about it...

Sssshhhh…...just go with it & don't stir the pot

It's more than obvious this one (OP) is indoctorinated…….or maybe chlorinated IDK :badgrin:

Is THIS what you're talking about???

It's more than obvious this one (OP) is indoctorinated…….or maybe chlorinated IDK :badgrin:

Nawww.. I remembered the story and linked it above.. It's an actual thing.. Just confirms the fact that the US GOVERNMENT is one of nation's TOP POLLUTERS and can't even keep their own BASES and personnel from their polluting effects....

Nawww.. I remembered the story and linked it above.. It's an actual thing.. Just confirms the fact that the US GOVERNMENT is one of nation's TOP POLLUTERS and can't even keep their own BASES and personnel from their polluting effects....

So it may be an actual thing...…….but I don't see the OP confirming or denying your assumption they are one & the same polluted water. Maybe he's in Flint or even Area 51.

Step away slooooowly

A Quaternary test for sanitizers tests for the active ingredient used in sanitizers; which in most cases, including the sanitizers used where I work, is a bleach known as sodium hypochloride S.H. Remember those orders about staying home?

So... that's what appears to be in the tap water by the test results. The supplies are plentiful, because the chemical is used to treat water anyway; but in high overdoses, is toxic to life.

Then he said he was taking the deadly hydroxychloroquine;

You really should do a bit of research into topics you're going to rail about BEFORE posting.

Authors retract study claiming hydroxychloroquine had fatal side effects
By Bob Fredericks
June 4, 2020 | 5:15pm

The authors of a study published in the medical journal The Lancet that said taking hydroxychloroquine to treat coronavirus could be fatal retracted their findings Thursday after multiple reports questioned its data.

The database belonged to a small Illinois company called Surgisphere, which is owned by Dr. Sapan Desai, one of four co-authors of the study, and which has a science fiction writer and an adult content model on its small staff, who have little or no medical or science backgrounds.

The other three co-authors, including Dr. Mandeep R. Mehra, a professor at Harvard Medical School, retracted the article after their attempt to verify the data’s accuracy and authenticity were thwarted by Desai, who did not return requests for comment from The Post.

Is THIS what you're talking about???

Seemingly possible. I do think that the poisoned water is a terrorist attack; and do you know??? Within weeks of this being reported, I was poisoned by anti-freeze. I did file a PFA against My step-father after years of death threats and abuse, and financial destitution caused by him and the criminal and terrorist organization to which he is a member. He told Me after he was slapped with the PFA, that "it hurts."

Why? Because the police were then very much aware of was happening to Me since I was a small child. He yelled at Me for telling the police I was poisoned by anti-freeze.

Dude. I have read some of your previous thread as well as this one. I noticed your location as Acadia. Are you at one of the centers operated by Acadia Healthcare across the country specializing in treatments for substance and behavioral difficulties for veterans and active duty? I have friends I trust that can reach out and help, but I would need to have a better idea of where you are. If this is the case, feel free to contact me on private message. I am on the level, if you are.

Then he said he was taking the deadly hydroxychloroquine;

You really should do a bit of research into topics you're going to rail about BEFORE posting.

Authors retract study claiming hydroxychloroquine had fatal side effects
By Bob Fredericks
June 4, 2020 | 5:15pm

The authors of a study published in the medical journal The Lancet that said taking hydroxychloroquine to treat coronavirus could be fatal retracted their findings Thursday after multiple reports questioned its data.

The database belonged to a small Illinois company called Surgisphere, which is owned by Dr. Sapan Desai, one of four co-authors of the study, and which has a science fiction writer and an adult content model on its small staff, who have little or no medical or science backgrounds.

The other three co-authors, including Dr. Mandeep R. Mehra, a professor at Harvard Medical School, retracted the article after their attempt to verify the data’s accuracy and authenticity were thwarted by Desai, who did not return requests for comment from The Post.

Yeah, I did, there are plenty of articles that speak about the harmful effects of taking hydroxychloroquine.

Dude. I have read some of your previous thread as well as this one. I noticed your location as Acadia. Are you at one of the centers operated by Acadia Healthcare across the country specializing in treatments for substance and behavioral difficulties for veterans and active duty? I have friends I trust that can reach out and help, but I would need to have a better idea of where you are. If this is the case, feel free to contact me on private message. I am on the level, if you are.
Not yet, would need to apply the Canadian Health Act to all locations in Acadia. Acadia is a First National Nation State based on the agreement between the Acadians and the Norse, and with the Order of Bon Temps, and the Treaty of Watertown.

Aren't those strips intended for use in beer dispensing equipment?

Our troops are guinea pigs.
One of my brothers experienced it first hand from the anthrax vaccine.

Not yet, would need to apply the Canadian Health Act to all locations in Acadia. Acadia is a First National Nation State based on the agreement between the Acadians and the Norse, and with the Order of Bon Temps, and the Treaty of Watertown.
OH, That Acadia. I am more at ease to be my more A-hole self. Been reading your stuff and if you cannot get your message across, this forum will probably not be able to help. You should have taken my advice last time and taken water samples to certified lab(s) and gotten a signed report, sending copies to everybody above, below and the local/national papers and posting us a copy for shits-n-giggles.
Other than that it is time for you to move. Try this:

You just slip out the back, Jack
Make a new plan, Stan
You don't need to be coy, Roy
Just get yourself free
Hop on the bus, Gus
You don't need to discuss much
Just drop off the key, Lee
And get yourself free
.............:dance:

A Quaternary test for sanitizers tests for the active ingredient used in sanitizers; which in most cases, including the sanitizers used where I work, is a bleach known as sodium hypochloride S.H. Remember those orders about staying home?

So... that's what appears to be in the tap water by the test results. The supplies are plentiful, because the chemical is used to treat water anyway; but in high overdoses, is toxic to life.

So this is NOT about the military base contamination problems.. Guessed wrong..

The "strip" test doesn't give a concentration level.. Where'd you get the medical dangers of this chemical from and what CONCENTRATIONS are unhealthy?

So the strip tests for ONE CHEMICAL right?? Not ALL hand sanitizers USE Sodium Hypocloride as the disinfecting agent.. And ESPECIALLY what is being bought NOW commercially is more usually alcohol based.. Others are "bleach" based... Like in Sodium HypoChloride....

It's pool bleach man.. People SWIM in it.. You're using a pool water test kit essentially.. And YES -- it's in municipal water supplies.. Get a grip.. Call the dept that processes your water bills and have them test it...

Forum List

Back