The Water is Still Poisoned.

Nawww.. I remembered the story and linked it above.. It's an actual thing.. Just confirms the fact that the US GOVERNMENT is one of nation's TOP POLLUTERS and can't even keep their own BASES and personnel from their polluting effects....
Our troops are guinea pigs.
One of my brothers experienced it first hand from the anthrax vaccine.

This guy is not talking about the military base pollution that I thought he was.. Worried about "bleach" in the tap water where ever he is,... But I've owned a pool and swam in it and I'm fine...

Nawww.. I remembered the story and linked it above.. It's an actual thing.. Just confirms the fact that the US GOVERNMENT is one of nation's TOP POLLUTERS and can't even keep their own BASES and personnel from their polluting effects....
Our troops are guinea pigs.
One of my brothers experienced it first hand from the anthrax vaccine.

This guy is not talking about the military base pollution that I thought he was.. Worried about "bleach" in the tap water where ever he is,... But I've owned a pool and swam in it and I'm fine...
My dog swears by it and she drives my wife crazy drinking out of ours every day. It's a salt system that I keep pretty balanced. That guy is a little out there and I also picked up the miltary reference. Met a troop or two before and after retirement that needed a little help. Glad that is not the case this time.

I tested the tap water at the location where I worked shortly ago, a few weeks, with a sanitizer strip, Quaternary test; just to see if there was still the sanitizing agent in the water. Yep, the strip turned a blue-green; and that's bad news for water purity. So I showed some of the vets I worked with and told them the military needs to investigate on how this was happening, and who was doing it.

But today, I was so thirsty, and the water jug was out. And I knew from past experience that it takes weeks or months of that chemical's build up in the system before there would be a severe health reaction. So I had a cup of tapwater, being so parched in the over 100 degree F weather. Still the weird taste, and a weird feeling after the drinking the water.

Since the bowel, respiration, nervous, and heart attack symptoms I had after drinking the tap water, including bowel movements of undigested food, I had been drinking spring water.

Now... since there's still a poisoning agent in the water; I have a feeling that those poisoned are going to start reporting their symptoms as the build up continues, and money is running out, so tap water will be their main option... and then the Trump admin will probably will be using the "virus" and saying that it was the blah, blah, blah, and lack of social distancing.
Your thread is very confusing. It seems to be a mix of current problems with your tap water and a history of being poisoned with anti-Freeze by your step Dad? Have you thought about contacting your local TV news shows?

I tested the tap water at the location where I worked shortly ago, a few weeks, with a sanitizer strip, Quaternary test; just to see if there was still the sanitizing agent in the water. Yep, the strip turned a blue-green; and that's bad news for water purity. So I showed some of the vets I worked with and told them the military needs to investigate on how this was happening, and who was doing it.

But today, I was so thirsty, and the water jug was out. And I knew from past experience that it takes weeks or months of that chemical's build up in the system before there would be a severe health reaction. So I had a cup of tapwater, being so parched in the over 100 degree F weather. Still the weird taste, and a weird feeling after the drinking the water.

Since the bowel, respiration, nervous, and heart attack symptoms I had after drinking the tap water, including bowel movements of undigested food, I had been drinking spring water.

Now... since there's still a poisoning agent in the water; I have a feeling that those poisoned are going to start reporting their symptoms as the build up continues, and money is running out, so tap water will be their main option... and then the Trump admin will probably will be using the "virus" and saying that it was the blah, blah, blah, and lack of social distancing.
Or you could spend a few bucks and simply buy a ZeroWater dispenser and filter all that crap out and have pure, clean water.

Is THIS what you're talking about???

Seemingly possible. I do think that the poisoned water is a terrorist attack; and do you know??? Within weeks of this being reported, I was poisoned by anti-freeze. I did file a PFA against My step-father after years of death threats and abuse, and financial destitution caused by him and the criminal and terrorist organization to which he is a member. He told Me after he was slapped with the PFA, that "it hurts."

Why? Because the police were then very much aware of was happening to Me since I was a small child. He yelled at Me for telling the police I was poisoned by anti-freeze.

Or you could spend a few bucks and simply buy a ZeroWater dispenser and filter all that crap out and have pure, clean water.
Or he could spend a lot of money and get the mental health support he needs.

where is this water and what is it testing positive for? There may be some actual solutions for your issuie if you describe it better.

Your thread is very confusing. It seems to be a mix of current problems with your tap water and a history of being poisoned with anti-Freeze by your step Dad? Have you thought about contacting your local TV news shows?
Yeah. I have and did. Have the events chronicled as I recorded the events as they were taking place, the people I contacted, the doctors who were treating or mistreating. Not just My tap water, and not just Me being poisoned... there is a large systematic problem whose source is organized crime, pointing back to terrorist organizations that have genocidal, monetary acquisition, and control in mind. Check the stats on poisonings and the number of people dying from a mysterious "crownvirus."

where is this water and what is it testing positive for? There may be some actual solutions for your issuie if you describe it better.
Check the areas where the "crownvirus" is prevalent. I tested the tap water in Austin, TX.

Sorry about your water. Hopefully you'll go public with that information so other people in your area won't get sick from it

But you seem a little confused, and that may be another symptom of bad water (or not, IDK)…...but it hasn't been Trump that uses the virus as an excuse. Remember? He's the one that has said it was a hoax, doesn't wear masks and has argued against the shutdowns.
I've been trying... told police, showed people right to their faces... they're seemingly shrugging it off. Feels as near total carelessness and apathy. Then he said he was taking the deadly hydroxychloroquine; and his administration was giving those press briefings, and then there was Dr. Fasci.
are you sure it was a poison test strip and not your daughters pregnancy test strip???

Sorry about your water. Hopefully you'll go public with that information so other people in your area won't get sick from it

But you seem a little confused, and that may be another symptom of bad water (or not, IDK)…...but it hasn't been Trump that uses the virus as an excuse. Remember? He's the one that has said it was a hoax, doesn't wear masks and has argued against the shutdowns.
I've been trying... told police, showed people right to their faces... they're seemingly shrugging it off. Feels as near total carelessness and apathy. Then he said he was taking the deadly hydroxychloroquine; and his administration was giving those press briefings, and then there was Dr. Fasci.
are you sure it was a poison test strip and not your daughters pregnancy test strip???
I'm not Lot.

I'm not Lot.
you not lot what???

I'm not Lot.
you not lot what???
Genesis 19:30.

I'm not Lot.
you not lot what???
was thinking,,you said it was in austin so theres a good chance the water is poisoned with TDS,,,

what say you???

Check the areas where the "crownvirus" is prevalent. I tested the tap water in Austin, TX.
rAre you saying the public water in austin is infected with the corona virus?

I'm not Lot.
you not lot what???

I'm not Lot.
you not lot what???
was thinking,,you said it was in austin so theres a good chance the water is poisoned with TDS,,,

what say you???

There is a triple meaning to TDS - I assume you are talking about this:

"WHAT HAPPENS TO THE WATER WHEN THE TDS LEVEL IS HIGH?
Alone, a high concentration of dissolved solids is usually not a health hazard. In fact, many people buy mineral water, which has naturally elevated levels of dissolved solids."

Of course, there are dissolved substances that are poisonous - lead being one to them, arsenic another.

I thought the thread would be about water pollution and specifically safe drinking water - see:

"Does your marriage mate leave the morning pot of coffee untouched because of its unusual strength, only to discover later that no coffee had been added yet?

Or is your water crystal clear, pure in taste, but your family repeatedly suffers from headaches, dizziness, dysentery, or skin rashes after drinking it? Or would the suffering of tremors, blindness, and impairment of the central nervous system best describe the symptoms?...."

The article goes on to discuss causes for unsafe drinking water.

rAre you saying the public water in austin is infected with the corona virus?
I'm saying that the administrations of some governments are using "crownvirus" in an eclipse of the truth of the water having toxic levels of hazardous chemicals.

Then go to the water department, or water board for their water purity data, they are usually available to residents of the city.

Forum List

Back