The Washington Redskins will now be....that's right...

Fuck the pandering social justice pussy ass bitches redskins.

Fuck the entire NFL honestly. I hear commercials on SiriusXM everyday "the NFL leads the fight for racial justice". First time I heard that and saw a Bengals inzone that had shit about racial justice written on it I turned off NFL games and have never watched one again. Infact I hope the fucking Bengals lose the Superbowl so badly they quit the game by half time because they are so far behind.

Fuck the pandering social justice pussy ass bitches redskins.

Fuck the entire NFL honestly. I hear commercials on SiriusXM everyday "the NFL leads the fight for racial justice". First time I heard that and saw a Bengals inzone that had shit about racial justice written on it I turned off NFL games and have never watched one again. Infact I hope the fucking Bengals lose the Superbowl so badly they quit the game by half time because they are so far behind.
Wow your hate for black folks runs deep, would you be happy if the NFL just went back to all white players?

Hmm. . .

Resnic said nothing about race.

But you did.

Imagine that.
I have read enough of his post, he didn't have to.

I hear commercials on SiriusXM everyday "the NFL leads the fight for racial justice".

What is racial justice?

First time I heard that and saw a Bengals inzone that had shit about racial justice written on it I turned off NFL games and have never watched one again.

What is racial justice?

Who are they speaking of when they talk about racial justice?

I have read enough of his post, he didn't have to.

I hear commercials on SiriusXM everyday "the NFL leads the fight for racial justice".

What is racial justice?

First time I heard that and saw a Bengals inzone that had shit about racial justice written on it I turned off NFL games and have never watched one again.

What is racial justice?

Who are they speaking of when they talk about racial justice?

70% of NFL players are black.

For the life of me, I don't know who supports this league that kneels for the National Anthemn and touts 'end Racism'.

It appears that they embody the Democrats through America's ages!!

One of the last vestiges of callous open racism goes away, the right:
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back