The 'War of the North' and the weaponization of Western media

Will Israel allow Iran to develop deliverable nuclear weapons?
I really like Israel's new technology that turns missiles around in flight. The YB-1! (Yiddish Boomerang). So, yes, I do believe Israel will allow to develop deliverable nuclear weapons but will turn back only those not aimed elsewhere. Remember, Iran hates America more than it hates Israel.

Persuader hey dude,LOVE it that you see eye to eye with me on that sad excuse for a human being trinnity.

:yes_text12:

she not only bans people if they dont bow down to her and kiss her ass,she makes up lies to justify banning someoneshe banned a friend of mine just for telling her in a pm he did not give a flying crap what he thought of him after she told him she thinks he is a nut and try to justify it,she LIED to everyone about why she banned him saying he cussed her out in that pm which was total bullshit. all he said was he did not give a flying crap what she thought of him,that is HARDLY cussing somebody out,she wont come over here and debate him in the bull ring sense she would be exposed for the liar she is.

Hardly an analysis, just a op-ed by somebody named Ilan Pomeranc in something called the "Jerusalem Post. Not worth discussing.

Forum List

Back