‘The walls are closing in’: trump reels from week of political setbacks

So, trump considered using the military to overthrow the election.

You guys are okay with this?

No, but you were ok with Hillary using foreign spies to conspire with the FBI to get phony warrants to use the FISA court to after Rump. Then the Dems used the FISA Warrants to get Mueller involved, spend 2 years chasing ghosts and find nothing. You're a fraud kid.

No, but you were ok with Hillary using foreign spies to conspire with the FBI to get phony warrants to use the FISA court to after Rump. Then the Dems used the FISA Warrants to get Mueller involved, spend 2 years chasing ghosts and find nothing. You're a fraud kid.
The Dims are currently conducting an illegal show trial in an attempt to turn Trump into a criminal so he can't run in 2024. Their criminal conduct has been evident for years now.

No single week in the year since Trump left the White House has been as dramatic, or for him as potentially catastrophic, as the one just passed.

It included a rebuke from the supreme court over documents related to the 6 January insurrection which Trump incited; news that the congressional committee investigating the riot was closing in on Trump’s inner circle; evidence from New York’s attorney general of alleged tax fraud; and, perhaps most damaging of all, a request from a Georgia prosecutor for a grand jury in her investigation of Trump’s attempt to overturn the 2020 election.

The week ended with the leaking of a document showing that Trump at least pondered harnessing the military in his attempts to overturn Joe Biden’s victory.

trump was considering using the military to overturn the 2020 election.

Do you think trump should've used the military to overturn the 2020 election?
Pssst trump won. Biden is illegitimate,, The people in jail for up to the protest on January 6 will be pardoned, probably be millionaires after we pay them patriot wages

How does this guy get 4 years, yet a black Democrat that shot a cop is out on bail?
95F91D8E-E653-41CC-9AC9-E74F284A6FF2.jpeg

I see a "the walls are closing in"-type piece pretty much every day, somewhere. Actually, I've been seeing them pretty regularly over the last ten years or so, depending on the topic. "We got 'em this time!"

I do remember a saying, though, something about counting your chickens.

So I guess we'll see. Nothing yet.

I see a "the walls are closing in"-type piece pretty much every day, somewhere. Actually, I've been seeing them pretty regularly over the last ten years or so, depending on the topic. "We got 'em this time!"

I do remember a saying, though, something about counting your chickens.

So I guess we'll see. Nothing yet.
I just realized why your avatar is so perfect. Attempting conversation with you is like talking to a television set with the volume turned all the way up.

Forum List

Back