The Wall

Will there ever be a wall for draft dodgers like Biden and BJ Clinton?
This isn't the place for that.

What do you know about the military poodle boy?
Enough to know that honorable people know when a little decorum is called for, and a discussion about our lost soldiers is not the place for political crap.

I have been to Iraq more times then you can count on your little fingers. So shove it poodle boy.

Thread cleaned.

as one poster stated: 'This is not the place for that'

Enough to know that honorable people know when a little decorum is called for, and a discussion about our lost soldiers is not the place for political crap.
Democrats exploit everything. Dead soldiers are no exception.

I can count on one hand the number of times I saw my father cry in the 27 years we shared on this Earth. One of them was the day we visited The Wall.

That told me all I needed to know about that sacred ground.

Didn't know most of this...

For those who are interested nd cannot make it to DC:, the "wall that heals" is touring again in 2021.

One last thing...

The VVMF also offers "name rubbings" from the wall...free of charge. They will mail it to you.

It takes about 90 days.

Back then the Progs who ruled over the nation were the ones who pushed that war with Progs who have power now protesting it treating the Vets coming home as vermin. That era was our peak. As we were world leaders being Visionaries of building sciences, great projects and tremendous physical infrastructure with great foundations to human pay off infrastructure. We pay people for the worse they can be as humans and as corruptible living beings and overcompensate others. The costs keep rising much higher then the wages and growth. We do not want to face that issue.

Forum List

Back